Reviews for The Paladin Protocol
Courtney chapter 1 . 7/16
I think I've read this about 5 times now (just about to move onto the 6th!). This is one of my favourite fanfictions ever. It's just so well written, and so in character, which is quite difficult when it comes to TBBT fics; you either get Penny written as a ditzy actress or Sheldon as an unemotional robot. It says something about this fic that I don't particularly ship Sheldon and Penny (or Penny and Leonard) but this fic just makes my heart happy and everytime I read it I find something new to love about it.
Sweet Inu Girl chapter 36 . 7/9
Absolutely adore this fic! I can't tell you how many times I have now read it (ok I think its four, maybe five... ok six!) and each time I just love it more and more. The evolution of Sheldon and Penny's relationship is exactly what I have always wanted to see happen in the show. Yes, I still watch TBBT but the recent years have left me highly disappointed and I live for the Shenny moments that do happen.
Thank you for writing such a wonderful alternate reality to a show that used to be one of my favorites. I like to think it's simply one of the many universes that Sheldon so often alludes to and one I would have much rather watched on TV. This has been excellent, and I am positive that I will be back to reread and relive it all again.
Amanthya chapter 10 . 6/18
Re-reading this, and in the midst of doing so, found out Penny actually married Leonard. Ugh, think I'm gonna be sick.

Penny deserves better. And I'm not the biggest fan of somewhat self-centered Amy either, being that she manages to be surprisingly arrogant and condescending at times in between (far fewer) moments of humor or sweetness.

As far as I'm concerned, TPP is canon and the later seasons (assumes a floaty-voice) are all just a dream...
LightFiction chapter 36 . 6/1
Well I just wanted to thank you for writing and sharing this fic with us. It was such a pleasure to read.
The pacing in this story was believable, these dorks all seemed to be so in character that it made me miss the old days when the show was still watchable...

I really like how you handled not only Penny and Sheldon's growth and relationship but also what you'v done with Leonard. He is such a problematic person and you made him question himself, his life, his views. He thinks of himself as such a nice guy but he is not. Finally he realised that.

Including other people who enjoy these "nerd" stuff but can still be sociable at the same time... That was simply perfect. That's one of my problems with show portraying people who like these games and comic books. Characters on the show enjoy these things but at the same time despise themselves for liking them, for not being "normal". It's such a paradox to me... Making a show about nerds and their activities but at the same time making fun of them for enjoying it. Just what?..

I simply applaud you for giving this fic to us, mere mortals who cannot write!
I'm sure I will reread this fic in the future :)

p.s. I made a little gifset for this fic, one person told me that they would show it to you so I hope you will like it. It's a little thank you gift for you!
Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 2 . 5/10
I have lost count the number of times that i have read your story. I love it.
Pyre13 chapter 36 . 4/6
This was an utter pleasure to read, perfectly characterised, just the right inflection and such a true and deep understanding of these characters... I can't help but think you are either involved in the actual show or as obsessive as Sheldon about characterisation, because it was down right admirable.
The character growth is easy, and simple, and utterly believable... which never happens. Ever.
The anecdotes and back story fall into place like they have always been there, always known, and we just couldn't remember them.
The way the personalities grow and change, and reflect is utterly mind bending... not one sentence of it is a struggle, and the suspension of disbelief never frays or ripples...
I am hoping to visit your profile and find more and more and more... but I'm never that lucky! :)
missmrogers chapter 8 . 4/4
Ahhh, I loved this so much. You are a fantastic writer, the way you write is so beautiful and smart. I feel like I'm learning things.
RENREY chapter 23 . 3/31
Fucking started choking at that last sentence. oh my god, I love this story so much.
0.0' Kahli hime chapter 36 . 2/26
lotusalchemist chapter 36 . 2/11
This was awesome, especially the characterisation. The one thing that would make it even better is a scene of Sheldon meeting Penny's family.
Great anything can happen Thursday
Great chapter whit a trebuchet
Great cap