Reviews for The Paladin Protocol
LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 36 . 9/21
excellent story from beginning to end I may have to re-read it immediately
Chippers chapter 36 . 7/21
Lovely. Believable character development. Interesting ideas. Loved the LARP and the conference in Oxford.
dataworf chapter 35 . 6/12
I have read this so many times, that I sometimes forget that it's not canon. And then I wish it were canon.

Recently, I finally got around to watching the movie Warcraft, and even though I had never played the game, I was totally into it because of The Paladin Protocol!

Thank you SpaceAnJL for not only a truly excellent Shenny fiction, but also what amounted to a tutorial for me on Warcraft.
rtdugan04 chapter 36 . 5/21
I need to admit something. Because of this story, I stopped watching TBBT some time ago. This perfectly wrapped up the universe and left me oddly satisfied. Thank you.
duskrider chapter 4 . 5/4
I rather love the start to the way things are going and Leonard's reaction is the cherry on top of the sunday of "this is going to be a good read fic".
duskrider chapter 2 . 5/4
Nice choice of characters to introduce for Sheldon and Penny to befriend.
duskrider chapter 1 . 5/4
Nice start
Solomon4inspiration chapter 36 . 4/12
Thank you! This was one of the best fics I've ever read. I thoroughly enjoyed your writing, your mature characters, the good-natured drama and the inherent goodness in the story. Cheers!
MyShipsAreNotNormalButMUSTSHIP chapter 7 . 4/9
I have read for years, but I have not ever actually made an account until today. Why, you ask, did I make this account? (I have a point, I promise). Because I was nervous about starting to read The Big Bang Theory fanfiction due to my love for the show, but I needed Shenny closure...this is the first TBBT fanfiction I've ever read and it is beautiful and fantastic. You're very accurate in your characters, wonderfully descriptive, and hauntingly mysterious enough to keep my attention beyond the first four chapters. I can't wait to read the rest! Thank you so much, keep it up!
Gryffindors.dark.angel chapter 35 . 4/6
Every single time i see this story I read it in full! One of my favorite shenny depictions. I enjoy how you make Leonard a bad guy but still kept his good qualities!

Fantastic story and i cant wait to read it again ( it wouldn't let me review again for chapter 36)
menolikey chapter 1 . 4/5
This story is so so so good!

Queen P and Sheldor are the best together.
occasionallywrite chapter 36 . 3/2
This is amazing! I love your work and can't wait to read more of it.
Honey the Queen Bee chapter 36 . 2/24
Read this in one sitting a few days ago (best day spent at work EVER) and just wanted to drop a review because it's utterly and fantastically wonderful and probably one of my top five favorite fics. You literally went through and fixed all the things and it was just...good. I still want to punch leonard in the face, though...
crossforces chapter 36 . 2/13
Honestly, I didn't really think anything of it when I clicked on this, out of curiosity. I love this show and pairing, but I'd never considered reading fanfiction for it. I was not disappointed. All of the characters are true to their canon, and it was very satisfying to me personally that many of the wrongs were corrected. I absolutely loved it.
Chlois-GirlSleuth chapter 1 . 2/13
I love this story and have read it multiple times. Your writing style and characterizations are perfect. Beautiful story
1,612 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »