Reviews for The Paladin Protocol
Lucid4you chapter 36 . 4/12
Thank you! This was one of the best fics I've ever read. I thoroughly enjoyed your writing, your mature characters, the good-natured drama and the inherent goodness in the story. Cheers!
MyShipsAreNotNormalButMUSTSHIP chapter 7 . 4/9
I have read for years, but I have not ever actually made an account until today. Why, you ask, did I make this account? (I have a point, I promise). Because I was nervous about starting to read The Big Bang Theory fanfiction due to my love for the show, but I needed Shenny closure...this is the first TBBT fanfiction I've ever read and it is beautiful and fantastic. You're very accurate in your characters, wonderfully descriptive, and hauntingly mysterious enough to keep my attention beyond the first four chapters. I can't wait to read the rest! Thank you so much, keep it up!
Gryffindors.dark.angel chapter 35 . 4/6
Every single time i see this story I read it in full! One of my favorite shenny depictions. I enjoy how you make Leonard a bad guy but still kept his good qualities!

Fantastic story and i cant wait to read it again ( it wouldn't let me review again for chapter 36)
menolikey chapter 1 . 4/5
This story is so so so good!

Queen P and Sheldor are the best together.
readingaccount chapter 36 . 3/2
This is amazing! I love your work and can't wait to read more of it.
Honey the Queen Bee chapter 36 . 2/24
Read this in one sitting a few days ago (best day spent at work EVER) and just wanted to drop a review because it's utterly and fantastically wonderful and probably one of my top five favorite fics. You literally went through and fixed all the things and it was just...good. I still want to punch leonard in the face, though...
crossforces chapter 36 . 2/13
Honestly, I didn't really think anything of it when I clicked on this, out of curiosity. I love this show and pairing, but I'd never considered reading fanfiction for it. I was not disappointed. All of the characters are true to their canon, and it was very satisfying to me personally that many of the wrongs were corrected. I absolutely loved it.
Chlois-GirlSleuth chapter 1 . 2/13
I love this story and have read it multiple times. Your writing style and characterizations are perfect. Beautiful story
cloudnapped chapter 1 . 2/5
Ravedge72 chapter 6 . 1/28
This has been a very good read so far. I love some of the quick comebacks. ie. "I'll be very discriminating about when I paw you."
Very interesting interplay with the characters too.
Ravedge72 chapter 5 . 1/28
optimizing comfort by the method of shared body heat. LOL. I love this line.
Ravedge72 chapter 1 . 1/28
Nope, can't end well at all. But it should be fun mayhem to watch.
Iagan chapter 36 . 1/7
More. wedding please stormfist meets star trek
jcamy84 chapter 36 . 1/3
Holy mother of God, this was everything I always wanted but never knew I needed. Simply amazing.
Platinum Blondie chapter 36 . 12/29/2016
A really great story, well written characters and plot.
1,605 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »