Reviews for The Paladin Protocol
I know this was written over ten years ago now but I've been seeking out fanfics for Penny/Sheldon after re-watching TBBT.

It frustrates me to no end how Leonard got away so easily with what he did to Sheldon, the academic repercussions, etc. Personally, I would have kicked him out the apartment on the spot. I love how you have addressed the situation in it's entirety, it's seriousness, and actually acknowledged how something like that does have a knock on effect.

Thanks for an amazing read!
tearex666 chapter 36 . 4/11
As a member of Dagorhir, I forgive you. I highly enjoyed the story.

I stopped watching TBBT around the time season 7-8 aired and decided to watch it from the beginning. I’m only on season 4 but I still can’t believe they paired Penny with Leonard and Sheldon with Amy.

Thanks for the journey.
Bleedthegreyskyblack chapter 1 . 4/4
Back again. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve read this. Thank you for this wonderful slice of heaven
iloveyou1234 chapter 36 . 3/20
Thanks so much for writing. This has been a joy to read !
iloveyou1234 chapter 32 . 3/19
Ahhh omg this is amazing
iloveyou1234 chapter 23 . 3/17
Oh no! My poor heart. What a tough situation
iloveyou1234 chapter 16 . 3/17
Qhhhhh missy! Thanks for writing ! Love this so much
iloveyou1234 chapter 14 . 3/17
Damn! This is so freaking good
sun1995 chapter 36 . 2/24
fun Story
had a good time reading it:)
NightHowler0 chapter 19 . 2/7
Realise your mistake Penny and do something about it please. Dump Leonard.
NightHowler0 chapter 4 . 2/7
That’s probably the most hilarious - and amazing - way to end the chapter. Love this story so much already.
SarannWrapp chapter 3 . 2/6
This is my third of fourth read through. And I still really enjoy it. It's a sweet but pleasantly complex, feel good story, and I didn't even watch BBT on tv. Thanks for sharing your work.
1,762 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »