Reviews for The Paladin Protocol
original-star-girl-78 chapter 36 . 5/11
This was incredible. You are an amazing writer. You write with such sensitivity and depth of emotion.
Farfallama chapter 36 . 5/8
Thank you for sharing this wonderful story. I binged the whole thing in one evening. I had the same feelings about the whole Artctic thing, but hadn’t thought to turn to fan fiction for a fix-it. I’m so glad I found this story!
snowflaker chapter 2 . 5/5
Holy shit this is my new fav!
boricuagizmo1 chapter 36 . 4/4
great story read it in four hours couldn't stop. i'm suddenly a shenny fan hope to find more hope you write more.
Truffalot chapter 36 . 3/30
Great fic, very heartwarming. I haven't watched big bang past the arctic trip, the last episode I've seen was when they just get there. I can't believe that they actually did something so spiteful...
Truffalot chapter 31 . 3/29
Leonard has turned into r/niceguys LMAO
Truffalot chapter 19 . 3/29
WHY IS THIS FIC TOO GOOD! I NEED SLEEP YOU EVIL PERSON
SaiyaCat chapter 23 . 3/15
So Cute Love the Icecream bit so sweet ;)
SaiyaCat chapter 14 . 3/14
Go Sheldon!
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 3/14
Yes HELL YAAZZZ!
YokaiAngel chapter 36 . 1/24
brilliant!~~~~~
cloudsandsilvers chapter 36 . 1/14
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. Thank you!
Shalk Zailackar chapter 26 . 1/3
Excellent story! Besides the interesting storyline I also really appreciate that you intersperse some interesting vocabulary that I do not see very often, such as delectation and admixture among a few others.
Angelos42 chapter 21 . 12/30/2017
This must be my fourth or fifth time reading this story, but as I was reading this chapter this time it hit me that I may have found the perfect song for how Leonard is in this story at this point: Home by Nickelback . The song just fits so well (Also: it’s a really good song anyway ).
Guest chapter 15 . 12/12/2017
I've read a LOT in my day. A lot of fanfiction, a lot of run of the mill fiction, a lot of very exciting legal language, a lot of research papers, etc. I've read this story more than once (I might be on my fourth or fifth read now) and this might be my favorite quote of all time:
"Only physical laws are constant, Leonard. Everything else is subject to alteration."
It's the perfect blend of restrained and ominous for the character. You are an absolutely outstanding writer.
1,629 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »