Reviews for The Paladin Protocol
Terrence Rogue chapter 3 . 5/1
Sheldor and his Queen Penny are just awesome. I love the humor and the lightness and the sarcasm all jumbled up together in what may be my favorite BBT fic ever.

So much fun. Thanks!
Mystogan814 chapter 36 . 4/25
This was a great story. I really liked how you made Sheldon a bit of a badass with how he can wield a sword and hold his own in a fight. This story had a little bit of everything in it. Comedy, romance, drama, and even action, and it's pretty hard to write action into a Big Bang Theory fic. All in all, I believe you did an excellent job of writing this fic.
together24x3 chapter 36 . 4/17
This is such a wonderful story and I absolutely adore it!
KingofHell16 chapter 4 . 4/17
Okay I love the dream sequenece, I was sure it was Penny. But the end go me, holy hell.
Kaioo chapter 21 . 4/13
Yus! Take that Leonard!
JPElles chapter 36 . 4/12
Great stuff. Best story ever.
Mark a chapter 36 . 4/4
Absolutely wonderful. I think people often forget that sheldon is truly competent as evidence by him saving the guys lives in the flashback episode which destroyed the elevator. I really enjoyed your story and think it was incredibly well written.
Thank You.
Amanthya chapter 36 . 3/29
I like that you explored everyone's growth without taking the focus off Penny and Sheldon, and you balanced depth with lightheartedness well. Imo, the ultimate shenny fic and all around good tbb fic.
Amanthya chapter 12 . 3/28
Love those last 3 sentences. I feel like they apply to more than just the fic, and fit the story and Sheldon himself so well as he starts his journey to reconcile the mind and the man.
Amanthya chapter 11 . 3/28
You're doing it, you're making the shenny ship so reasonable and natural, and suddenly I'm signing up for the voyage...
Amanthya chapter 1 . 3/28
So I'm character, so plausible, so funny! Onwarding to next chapter now!
Amazing. ...Thank you thank you thank you! !
Moonflower26 chapter 36 . 3/22
Wonderful long tale, love your in-depth character reflections, not only from main protagonists, but also other gang members. Thanks for writing it.
awesome story for the best couple ever
kimjo2 chapter 36 . 3/14
This was quite a journey. I am in love with your writing style and lovely Shenny imagination. You are minister of warriors and Duchess of Characterization of Shennyland. Thanks so much
1,531 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »