Reviews for The Paladin Protocol
jckim0937 chapter 16 . 5/24
i love this story! i love the twist and the totally can happen vibe and everything. i just wish that it is longer. thank you for the story.
statetech0 chapter 8 . 5/13
So when are Sheldon and Penny gonna kiss?

By the way, you hit 1,700 reviews on November 15th, 2019. Congrats for reaching 1,800 reviews on May 13th, 2022!
triojediknights chapter 7 . 5/13
I honestly feel bad for Leonard (?).
CaliforniaTexasNorthCarolina chapter 6 . 5/13
You write Sheldon's dialogue perfectly. And your description of his physique and how he carries himself is spot on! That lanky awkwardness in well... everything, though, has always made me wonder if Sheldon is asexual.
LawrenceDaddarioWatsonStewart chapter 5 . 5/13
And that's why, boys, you don't drink before bed. Or eat pot cookies.
StarPotterTwilightHunger chapter 4 . 5/13
You know what's Whack-a-Doodle? This pairing. Will Sheldon actually respond to any kind of romantic advances from a super hot chick? I doubt he would notice.
Katnibellamione chapter 3 . 5/13
This is such a gripping title, because all I can hear in my head now is the kids in Stand By Me singing Paladin.
ClintonBush43Obama chapter 2 . 5/13
What band kids do you know of who would have beaten up other classmates? That's a little dubious.
WizMonCruWil chapter 1 . 5/13
So was Howard asleep and the car coming to an abrupt stop jerked him awake? HAHAHAHA!
Owl.coruja chapter 1 . 4/27
Ameiii essa história ! Já é a segunda vez que leio e ainda acho ela INCRÍVEL !
HSkarsgard chapter 36 . 3/19
Your writing style is very good. I like how descriptive you were and you fleshed out their characters so well. It’s disappointing that there’s not many SHENNY fanfics that are more than 50k in length but I’m glad I finally got around to reading this.
hotelvampire chapter 2 . 3/7
Really liked the Elric reference, Penny and Sheldon are awesome here.
SalemAzrael chapter 36 . 2/26
This is one of the best TBBT fanfics I’ve ever read. Honestly I think this is my new favourite
I've read fics from all the ships of TBBT fandom and this was quite possibly the best TBBT fanfiction I have found. Absolutely wonderful.
NothingNooneZero chapter 36 . 2/8
Oh my goodness me, what a story! I just read this straight through, and though I've tiredly trudged to work, it was most certainly worth the loss of sleep. This was, in a word, beautiful. In another, brilliant! Thank you for this! It was ana absolute pleasure to read and I'll definitely be doing it again soon!
1,801 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »