Reviews for The Paladin Protocol
Rinnala chapter 17 . 12h ago
I somehow see a shadow of Arthur/Lancelot/Gwen love triangle... Classic
I can hear the actors voices...so perfect. So utterly, blissfully sublime.
kurtainkid chapter 15 . 2/10
I've read this story several times now, because I love it. Just wanted to say I really enjoy this chapter. Especially the paintballing at the end. Makes me laugh a lot.
Sancria chapter 3 . 2/8
I am so impressed with the characterization of Sheldon. It isn't truely in character, but it is his character. I can visualize him doing that wierd shiver and then subsume his normal crazy into this warrior crazy. And Leonard, Raj and Howard were perfect responding to the craziness that is LARPing.

I also loved how you mentioned how they would have been arguing about what type of lighting bolt they would have been throwing cause that is just what those guys would have been doing.

I am almost hesitate to read ahead because surely you can't keep up this level of wonderfully written prose...can you?
Sar'Kalu chapter 8 . 2/5
This is fantastically written; I adore it. You've capture them all so perfectly and I can honestly see Sheldon and Penny getting together. You're a brilliant writer, keep it up.

Kind regards,
Sar'Kalu
J.C Jackals chapter 1 . 2/2
Chapter one and I am already hooked. Good sign!

I'm sorry I can't find much to say aside from that I already partly love this. I can so see Sheldon having a bit of Hidden Badass in him somewhere. (Note: I have not seen the entire series but I am hopelessly charmed by the characters, even Howard.)
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 36 . 1/22
I enjoyed it. It had more of an internal character study than I useually read but it wasn't as of putting as I thought it would be. Wonderful peice of writing.
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 4 . 1/21
Love it so far! The larping is great. I really enjoyed reading it. I like how you did it by describing it both in reality and in the larp story.
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 36 . 1/19
That was really cute, and you managed to make sitcom characters actual people. Well done.
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 24 . 1/18
That ending is adorable.
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 16 . 1/18
I want you to know that you've done a masterful job of capturing each character's personality in their internal monologues.
I love this story!
Masquerading as Quality chapter 36 . 1/12
I accidentally stayed up until 6 A.M. reading this entire thing. No regrets. The way the Artic experiment was dealt with in the show feels in many ways like the beginning of a series of character and plot decisions that could have been so much better. So much of this could have been executed within the original medium of sitcom, and the result is characters who retain their entertaining idiosyncrasies, but have the capacity for human growth and development that feels natural and incredibly satisfying. This story is fantastic. In looking at your user profile, I realize that I read "Partnership" a long time ago. Definitely gonna look at all of your BBT stories now. Thanks so much for a great read!
NigerianGeek chapter 7 . 1/2
...man Leonard's an asshole in this.
Beautiful-Tyrant77 chapter 3 . 12/26/2014
Firstly you pimp Raj out. Seriously you be one of the writers for the Big Bang Theory just for that and secondly how can "To Death, Sheldor?" "To Death, my Queen." That scene right there was hot AND THERE WASN'T ANY SORT OF NUDITY. For that you should own the freaking show.
1,516 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »