Reviews for The Paladin Protocol
Great anything can happen Thursday
Great chapter whit a trebuchet
Great cap
Great caph
Great c
Great chap
Great
Great story
Great chapter
TheDinoGoesRawr chapter 36 . 2/1
This is my favorite BBT fanfic. None of the others I've read have entranced me as much as this one. I like how you portray the characters and certain aspects that happened in the show. The guys definitely should have had to own up to messing with Sheldon's work. I feel like the show could be stronger if they would have the characters portrayed the way you did. I still like the show, but certain things bother me. I'm glad I have this fic to turn to when I want some Shenny or a stronger plot.
RayvnAshes2 chapter 4 . 1/29
Bizarro Japanese cartoons?
That almost physically hurts to read. She's just not watching the right anime.
Belle's Noir chapter 16 . 1/27
Hello, I'm reading again and thought I'd stop to say how much I love your characterisation of Missy. This is one of my favourite chapters. I love the way you write Sheldon's family, the kind of family that knows they love each other even when they'd like nothing better to beat the hell out of each other.
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 1 . 1/19
Nice Start, Looking Forward To Reading The Rest :)
I literally belly laughed for a minute during this chapter. I needed that so much! Thank you!
Camille JA chapter 36 . 1/4
This story was amazing! Don't know how you were able to so accurately portray these characters. I went looking for the canon couples and discovered some serious Shenny shipping. And can I say I've been brought over to this side? I always enjoyed Penny and Sheldon together and could never say why. You are a great writer. Please keep it up!
1,568 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »