Reviews for The Paladin Protocol
sailor8t chapter 36 . 8/20
This is an excellent story. Everyone is true to character, and their interactions are well thought out and developed. I really enjoyed it. Thanks so much for sharing.
Amanthya chapter 1 . 8/18
I made a mistake: I read your fic as my first TBBT fic. Now I find myself unable to read others as they are inevitably of lessor quality (especially the dialogue, my word).

So thanks, and all, but also - darn you!

Oh, well, I'll just re-read this.
That was the BEST sheldon and penny fic I have ever read. And I've read alot.
allyourrain chapter 36 . 8/15
This is my favorite Shenny fanfic of all time. I have read it several times, but (shamefully) I don't know if I've reviewed.

This and Strange and Charmed have become my medicine after I watch any amount of the show now. I honestly don't know why I keep putting myself through it. I guess I keep hoping that the writers will realize that the characters that they are writing aren't the ones they started with, nor would have arrived at by any character development that is healthy and sane.

That is why I reread this story. The comfort of knowing someone else saw and fell in love with the same characters that I did. A Sheldon that is quirky and difficult but who isn't a toddler and doesn't spend the entirety of his time being manipulated. And a Penny who is kind and has a backbone. How many times has Leonard made a joke to the effect that he ignored everything about her that he didn't agree with because they had sex?

I'm starting to think this is my fault for liking characters that exist in a comedy. Everything is about the joke and not how actual people and real organizations would react. Thank you for your haven! This fic is truly brilliant!
Amanthya chapter 36 . 7/20
Re-reading once again, and still delighting in this. It is a fix-it, but not in a self-righteous, smug-satisfaction-y sort of way. But rather, in a now-what-if-a-comedy-show-actually-let-its-characters-mature kind of way. It feels very ic, and very well-thought out, and in the end I'm happy for everyone, even Leonard that he's finally facing his issues. You didn't tie everything up overly neatly by matching up Raj and Leonard with ladies, but they, too, evolved. You even forced some betterment out of Howard, major kudos (and I can totally hear Bernadette in my head saying, "but why would you do that?".

And of course, so, so happy for Penny and Sheldon both individually and as a couple.

I couldn't remember if I've reviewed before, but on the off-chance I did not, I wanted to make sure to say thanks for this story, I love it and will surely be returning to enjoy it many times in the future.
Ixde chapter 12 . 7/14
I don't know if you'll still read reviews from this story, or if you're even active as an author anymore (just popped in your profile and noticed you haven't updated in a while), but i honestly didn't feel right dropping a couple of lines here; that last scene, with Sheldon in mad scientist mode, is now recorded in my list of favourites pieces of literature-top ten at least. I'm not that big of a fan of the series, haven't really watched beyond 2nd-3rd series, so can't say how accurate your portrayal is, but it seriously gave my chills just reading it. Off to read the rest of this, but even this alone was simply awesome. Great job!
RurouniSakura chapter 36 . 7/2
You did a great job on this fic! It's very well written, and it actually caused me to ship Penny and Sheldon. ;)
Ghost024 chapter 4 . 6/28
Ok that sounded like an epic LARP... If only there was a actual episode of that...
Terrence Rogue chapter 3 . 5/1
Sheldor and his Queen Penny are just awesome. I love the humor and the lightness and the sarcasm all jumbled up together in what may be my favorite BBT fic ever.

So much fun. Thanks!
Mystogan814 chapter 36 . 4/25
This was a great story. I really liked how you made Sheldon a bit of a badass with how he can wield a sword and hold his own in a fight. This story had a little bit of everything in it. Comedy, romance, drama, and even action, and it's pretty hard to write action into a Big Bang Theory fic. All in all, I believe you did an excellent job of writing this fic.
together24x3 chapter 36 . 4/17
This is such a wonderful story and I absolutely adore it!
KingofHell16 chapter 4 . 4/17
Okay I love the dream sequenece, I was sure it was Penny. But the end go me, holy hell.
Kaioo chapter 21 . 4/13
Yus! Take that Leonard!
JPElles chapter 36 . 4/12
Great stuff. Best story ever.
Mark a chapter 36 . 4/4
Absolutely wonderful. I think people often forget that sheldon is truly competent as evidence by him saving the guys lives in the flashback episode which destroyed the elevator. I really enjoyed your story and think it was incredibly well written.
Thank You.