Reviews for The Paladin Protocol
Tee Hill chapter 35 . 3/21/2014
great chapter :))))))))))))))))))))
Narmara chapter 36 . 3/13/2014
Thank you for blowing my mind into smithereens. It was a fascinating experience. :)
angrypixels chapter 36 . 3/12/2014
That was amazing. Thanks for writing the fic. Too bad the tv series isn't gonna go that way
WestCoastPickle chapter 3 . 3/8/2014
"I'm gonna be dragged off to Minas Morgul and made some Nazgul's bitch." ...Best Line Ever!
WestCoastPickle chapter 36 . 2/28/2014
Awesome story...very enjoyable read.
Mikitsu Silverquick chapter 36 . 2/25/2014
This was a fantastic read. I wasn't aware of what a 'fan-fix' was prior to this but thank you so much for writing one. I enjoy BBT but darn it all if there aren't some really problematic behaviours on the show that don't get called on. I like how you contrasted the Group against other perfectly functioning nerds/geeks - I always felt the original show relies too heavily shaming geek culture and those your participate. Seeing both Sheldon and Penny discover healthy relationships in a romantic and aromantic sense was really encouraging. I love it when writers write complex but still healthy relationships, especially when the original source material lacks it. And I was really hoping that Leonard would learn about himself and be able to redeem himself and I am so happy you wrote it that way. Too many times have I had fics where the old lover interest gets demonized - Leonard does behave like the antagonist which is fair given his mental state, but at least he does get the "aha" moment and is able to fix his mistakes. I also really appreciate that Raj, Leonard, Howard and even Stuart and other characters were folded into the story and not merely props. They had their own interactions and goals and it was subtly crafted. It's a Shenny fic but EVERYONE grows. As a writer, this is the kind of stories I aspire to write so thank you very much for taking the time to create this well crafted piece of work and sharing it with the internet.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/23/2014
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH, I'M SO READY FOR THIS!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/23/2014
By turns laugh out loud funny, achingly sweet, and heartbreaking. The best kind of tale. I'm curious as to whether Penny will the avenger or if Sheldon will get some sweet revenge of his own.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/22/2014
I'm reading this at 1 a.m trying desperately not to wake anyone up by laughing too hard. Seriously, my cheek hurts from biting it. All of the jokes have been so well written that It feels like I'm watching an episode tbbt. Of course Sheldon would be a badass warrior! This has been a joy to read so far, thank you for posting it!
Spirix chapter 36 . 2/15/2014
_
Loved it, thank you so much. I look forward to browsing through your other fics.

Spirix chapter 34 . 2/15/2014
Some much loved parts of this chapter:

She had miscast her leading man. Fed up with All-action Meatheads, she'd tried the Nice Guy Next Door. But what she really wants is the Mad Scientist.

Yeah, she's a dreamer. If she's gonna dream, she's gonna dream big and wide as the skies of home.

This chapter also made me realize that Super Trooper by Abba was the perfect song for this fic. I had to dig it out and was amazed at how well it fit, we'll for my interpretation of it.

Love this fic to pieces.
Spirix chapter 33 . 2/15/2014
Love the last paragraph. I feel like I'm having personal growth along with Sheldon.

Thanks for writing!
Spirix chapter 24 . 2/15/2014
My grin is also widening.

AnaidT chapter 36 . 2/6/2014
This is the first fanfic that I've read for TBBT and I must say it was a decision I'm very glad I made! Only problem if I probably won't find a ff as good as this for tbbt ever again xD
TempestinTime chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
This is now my most favorite TBBT fanfic, i laughed and wanted to cry with it in all the right places. An amazing work this is.
1,605 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »