Reviews for The Paladin Protocol
great chapter :))))))))))))))))))))),./
Tee Hill chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
:)))))))))))))))))))))))
Boomerbristol chapter 36 . 10/11/2013
I love, love, LOVE this story! Whenever I get disgusted with how the writers are treating the characters on the show, I re-read TPP and I feel much better. (You can imagine just how many times I've felt the need to pull your story up on my laptop!) And every time I read it, I fall in love with it all over again. One of my all-time favorite reads! Kudos!
Guest chapter 36 . 10/5/2013
I so want to read more of this. Like when Penny meet Sheldons family and so on.
Guest chapter 36 . 10/4/2013
I really like this story. Thank you.
QuantumCascade chapter 36 . 10/2/2013
Thank you so much for sharing this story. It's truly breathtaking. Victorious and poignant, believable and artistic... Your writing is addictive in itself and the story was simply fantastic. I loved it. Xoxo
Yuri-hime chapter 33 . 9/28/2013
Beautiful. Just beautiful. Love it.
Yuri-hime chapter 32 . 9/28/2013
This story is just beyond perfection. Are you a professional writer? If not I *highly* urge you to become one post haste :-p
Your world and character building are phenomenal. I *do not* like OCs. Yet I have fallen in love with *every* OC you have created for this story. That is an amazing feat. Please keep writing and sharing with us. The fanfiction/fiction world is made better with you writing for us :-)
Guest chapter 36 . 9/22/2013
I loved reading this story. It was just so good!
BadWolf8588 chapter 36 . 9/21/2013
Haha. Doctor David McDonald with a Scottish accent with a penchant for blondes. I see what you did there. Love it. This was a great story. I loved every moment of it.
Yuri-hime chapter 26 . 9/21/2013
*sighs so happily at this story*
Yuri-hime chapter 25 . 9/21/2013