Reviews for The Paladin Protocol
hellmouth princess chapter 36 . 5/6/2014
I read this story years ago and loved it then. I missed a whole load of TBBT and have recently gotten back into it, which has rekindled my Shenny love, which brought me back looking for fics. So few people write Shenny convincingly, but I had to search out this story to read it again. (I couldn't remember the name but googling 'Shenny LARP fanfic' only came up with 3 matches). I love how you've written Sheldon succumbing to his attraction and still made it feel like Sheldon throughout, which few people seem to be able to do. Likewise Penny discovering that she has feelings for Sheldon seems perfectly logical.
While several years later canon has gone a different route this story is still fantastic (and the reason I'm not getting nearly enough work done today). Definitely my all time favourite Shenny fic.
Daphne Whitlock-Potter chapter 36 . 5/3/2014
Remington Rand chapter 36 . 5/2/2014
I have to say, this story took me by complete surprise, in a good way. I've been of the opinion that keeping (most) of the TBBT cast in character in a story would be incredibly difficult, and you navigated through that challenge remarkably.

If there were moments I felt it was a little out of touch with the show, you quickly managed to circumvent that in a later chapter, and that's a type of closure I really admire in the stories I read. Thank you for this wonderful story, it is one I will remember and recommend to many others. I hope you keep on writing in some form, because you have a true gift.
Guest chapter 36 . 4/26/2014
Omg i love this!
r100d chapter 36 . 4/27/2014
i feel the need to point this story out to those of my freinds who have sheldon crushes
Angelos42 chapter 36 . 4/11/2014
This is the 3rd or 4th time I've read this story and I just want to say that I absolutely love it, and have yet to finds it equal.

This is brilliant, and I wish there were more fics like this.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR WRITING THIS.

Grtz,
Angelos42
Amber Jack chapter 4 . 4/8/2014
I love rereading this story. Probably one of my favorite fanfics I've ever read. Fantastic job!
Guest chapter 16 . 4/5/2014
My face hurts from smiling so much. I love this
verra chapter 30 . 3/30/2014
A scottish doctor named Dave thats not a reference to David freaking Tennant from Doctor Who I don't know what is. XD
Tee Hill chapter 36 . 3/21/2014
great story :-))))))))))))))))))))))
Tee Hill chapter 35 . 3/21/2014
great chapter :))))))))))))))))))))
Narmara chapter 36 . 3/13/2014
Thank you for blowing my mind into smithereens. It was a fascinating experience. :)
angrypixels chapter 36 . 3/12/2014
That was amazing. Thanks for writing the fic. Too bad the tv series isn't gonna go that way
WestCoastPickle chapter 3 . 3/8/2014
"I'm gonna be dragged off to Minas Morgul and made some Nazgul's bitch." ...Best Line Ever!
WestCoastPickle chapter 36 . 2/28/2014
Awesome story...very enjoyable read.
1,615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »