Reviews for The Paladin Protocol
sfiddy chapter 7 . 2/2/2014
Damn, ouch. Internal dialogue with Leonard is a rather painful experience.

For the record, Little Lion Man belongs to John Watson. :)
sfiddy chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
My yes... there is a geek hierarchy and LARP is at the terrifying peak. My husband knows a guy who does the real weapons fighting... um, no. But I'm getting the giggles at your descriptions, because you nailed it. I'm making the wild assumption that you've done it?
sfiddy chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Okay, I officially like this story after just one chapter. My god, there are so many little lines and quips and I love to read stuff like that. :)
Guest chapter 16 . 1/21/2014
Missy says 'bazinga' too? Well, no wonder they're twins, lol.
Guest chapter 36 . 1/17/2014
Oh my gosh, this was beautiful! I spent the whole day reading it, and was absorbed from the very first chapter. I loved it. Now I wish it was canon :/
frankielouwho chapter 36 . 1/18/2014
absolutely amazing! I loved this story. your Sheldon was spot on, I really enjoyed his perspective through out this story and found myself really enjoying his pursuit of penny. great work!
Guest chapter 36 . 1/16/2014
What a great story! Please, please, write more Sheldon/Penny stories. Like now!
Book girl fan chapter 9 . 1/17/2014
She isn't cooking for him, she's just having fun in the kitchen with her friend.
WannabeWolfe chapter 36 . 1/14/2014
I loved every moment of this story. This was a much needed "fan-fix".
13yearsagediff chapter 36 . 1/13/2014
Everyone was so in character and I'm am just absolutely in love with your story! It was perfect! I just wish there was more.
ochreish chapter 22 . 1/6/2014
Okay, so Sheldon has been swallowed up by some deliciously alternative universe. This is an unknown Sheldon to me, but I'm not complaining.
Your writing is incredible.
Namedot chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Chuck referenceeee!
May Eve chapter 36 . 12/22/2013
I really don't know what to say to this. I'm not even involved in this fandom, but I saw an interesting summary and thought what the heck and then...THIS. 36 chapters and too many hours later, it's 3am and I have to get up for work tomorrow and I regret nothing. In fact, I'm pretty sure I won't regret anything ever again as waves of sheer awesome overwhelm my emotional capacities. Dear gods.

PS. I think I need to get involved in LARP now, too. I've never played a video game in my life or had any interest in cosplay, but in the space of three hours I seem to have developed an overpowering desire to beat people up with fake weapons. Thank you.
Dardarr chapter 12 . 12/20/2013
Your characters are completely accurate and yet better, everything just works!
Dardarr chapter 11 . 12/20/2013
Good lord indeed! Thank you for writing this!
1,578 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »