Reviews for The Paladin Protocol
Amazing. ...Thank you thank you thank you! !
Moonflower26 chapter 36 . 3/22
Wonderful long tale, love your in-depth character reflections, not only from main protagonists, but also other gang members. Thanks for writing it.
awesome story for the best couple ever
kimjo2 chapter 36 . 3/14
This was quite a journey. I am in love with your writing style and lovely Shenny imagination. You are minister of warriors and Duchess of Characterization of Shennyland. Thanks so much
Rinnala chapter 17 . 3/2
I somehow see a shadow of Arthur/Lancelot/Gwen love triangle... Classic
I can hear the actors perfect. So utterly, blissfully sublime.
kurtainkid chapter 15 . 2/10
I've read this story several times now, because I love it. Just wanted to say I really enjoy this chapter. Especially the paintballing at the end. Makes me laugh a lot.
Sancria chapter 3 . 2/8
I am so impressed with the characterization of Sheldon. It isn't truely in character, but it is his character. I can visualize him doing that wierd shiver and then subsume his normal crazy into this warrior crazy. And Leonard, Raj and Howard were perfect responding to the craziness that is LARPing.

I also loved how you mentioned how they would have been arguing about what type of lighting bolt they would have been throwing cause that is just what those guys would have been doing.

I am almost hesitate to read ahead because surely you can't keep up this level of wonderfully written prose...can you?
Sar'Kalu chapter 8 . 2/5
This is fantastically written; I adore it. You've capture them all so perfectly and I can honestly see Sheldon and Penny getting together. You're a brilliant writer, keep it up.

Kind regards,
J.C Jackals chapter 1 . 2/2
Chapter one and I am already hooked. Good sign!

I'm sorry I can't find much to say aside from that I already partly love this. I can so see Sheldon having a bit of Hidden Badass in him somewhere. (Note: I have not seen the entire series but I am hopelessly charmed by the characters, even Howard.)
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 36 . 1/22
I enjoyed it. It had more of an internal character study than I useually read but it wasn't as of putting as I thought it would be. Wonderful peice of writing.
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 4 . 1/21
Love it so far! The larping is great. I really enjoyed reading it. I like how you did it by describing it both in reality and in the larp story.
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 36 . 1/19
That was really cute, and you managed to make sitcom characters actual people. Well done.
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 24 . 1/18
That ending is adorable.
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 16 . 1/18
I want you to know that you've done a masterful job of capturing each character's personality in their internal monologues.
1,550 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »