Reviews for The Paladin Protocol
Ryuu842 chapter 36 . 7/30/2014
I loved your story-this is the second time I read it. (Though, I wish there could've been more of Ashby and McDonald after the Europe trip. :( )
Anon chapter 36 . 7/28/2014
I adored this. Great read!
padawanjedi chapter 36 . 7/29/2014
I have to say, I loved this story. Keep up the good work!
Lucretzia chapter 36 . 7/22/2014
This was quite lovely and I enjoyed it very much. Didn't think I would, but I did
Perfect Carnage chapter 29 . 7/15/2014
It took me 29 chapters before I realised that you wrote this too. Wow, I am bad at this. But suddenly the similarities make so much sense.

You ply your craft well.

-Perfect Carnage
buildingcamelot chapter 36 . 7/5/2014
WOW! This was an amazinggg thing to spend my Saturday stuck into- you seriously kept me enthralled for hours. Loved the way that you let Sheldon have that rioteus adult anger at getting just completely screwed by the people he trusted. And your characterization of Penny was fantastic! Realizing that she was just letting herself be used in the same ways in a relationship that seemed different on the surface but really wasn't.

Also- I especially loved the handling of all the other faculty and professors! I love glimpses of that outside view of Sheldon!
KellieAM chapter 15 . 7/5/2014
god, you make them sound so cute and hot like hell
Guest chapter 15 . 7/5/2014
Hi there! I cannot decide which chapter I like the most in your story, but I absolutely looooooooove hunting Penny and Sheldon in this one. :D
Thank you!
Aussie65 chapter 36 . 7/5/2014
An excellent story that will be added to my favourites. But I was disappointed with certain aspects of this chapter. Firstly that Raquel was dating Stuart instead of still being with Raj. Would Sheldon really have to sell his comic to cover for the engagement ring? We know he has hidden supplies of cash around the apartment as he previously loaned Penny money, plus he had the pay rise with getting tenure. But then it does show that he considers Penny more important to him than his comics.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
I read it once. I read it again. I probably have read this story at least 4 times before. This is the fifth time over. Does this give you an idea of how much I love it and how much I look forward to reading anything you write? :D I hope so. Thank you soooooo much to posting The Paladin Protocol, and in general, for sharing your stories.
If you write novels for a living, I'd like to know how to look for them on amazon, please.
Keep up writing stories like this one, pretty please! :D
PokeyDotes chapter 36 . 7/3/2014
Hands down, this is one of the best TBBT fics I've read. Not only is it an excellentlly and plausibly written Shenny fic, but I also love the way you fan-fixed the whole North Pole debacle. Absolutely everything about the story made me happy: the ass-kicking, the pop-culture references, and especially the subtle shift in Sheldon and Penny's relationship as well as the characters' realization of the change. Most writers through them together too quickly and it doesn't feel plausible knowing the characters like we do, but you had them take their time, realize that they are friends first before dropping the big LOVE bomb.

This is going in my favorites and will most definitely be read again.
Jypsee22 chapter 36 . 6/29/2014
This is my third time reading this and it's as great as the first time I stumbled across this story.
mekareami chapter 36 . 6/23/2014
Very sad to see this tale end :( I was totally hooked up by the end of the first chapter. The battle brought me back to the initial excitement of playing EQ with my future husband. Thank you very much for writing and I hope you continue in the genre
SusanMarieS chapter 36 . 6/6/2014
This is amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
So this is like my 8th time reading this, and I only have one word: bravo. This is truly a masterpiece of any fandom that I have come across. You've taken our beloved characters and developed them in a way that canon never gave us. That alone would be great but the fact that you made it Shenny too? Well that's the icing on the proverbial cake.
Seriously, if these characters didn't already exist this could surely be a novel. A bestseller perhaps. I know you've received hundreds of reviews like this but please, never stop writing. At this stage of the game, when Shenny was like something from a distant memory, this fandom needs writers like you. Thank you for writing this, and for writing in general :)
1,531 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »