Reviews for The Paladin Protocol
Great story
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
Great chapter
TheDinoGoesRawr chapter 36 . 2/1/2016
This is my favorite BBT fanfic. None of the others I've read have entranced me as much as this one. I like how you portray the characters and certain aspects that happened in the show. The guys definitely should have had to own up to messing with Sheldon's work. I feel like the show could be stronger if they would have the characters portrayed the way you did. I still like the show, but certain things bother me. I'm glad I have this fic to turn to when I want some Shenny or a stronger plot.
RayvnAshes2 chapter 4 . 1/29/2016
Bizarro Japanese cartoons?
That almost physically hurts to read. She's just not watching the right anime.
Belle's Noir chapter 16 . 1/27/2016
Hello, I'm reading again and thought I'd stop to say how much I love your characterisation of Missy. This is one of my favourite chapters. I love the way you write Sheldon's family, the kind of family that knows they love each other even when they'd like nothing better to beat the hell out of each other.
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
Nice Start, Looking Forward To Reading The Rest :)
Guest chapter 3 . 1/5/2016
I literally belly laughed for a minute during this chapter. I needed that so much! Thank you!
Camille JA chapter 36 . 1/4/2016
This story was amazing! Don't know how you were able to so accurately portray these characters. I went looking for the canon couples and discovered some serious Shenny shipping. And can I say I've been brought over to this side? I always enjoyed Penny and Sheldon together and could never say why. You are a great writer. Please keep it up!
Guest chapter 36 . 12/22/2015
This is my go-to fic when I'm full of feels for Penny and Sheldon. 3 lost count of the times I've reread it.
Guest chapter 36 . 12/14/2015
I have read this story a few times now and will bookmark it to read in the future. It is well written, funny, and thought provoking. I can only imagine how much better the show would have been if they had followed a similar thought process. Thank you.
Diane chapter 36 . 12/12/2015
I understand that there is some sort of prestige to buying a diamond ring but I'd have liked it better if you did not have to emphasise the importance of the comic book to Sheldon then go on about him giving it up for a diamond that most likely had been acquired throught bloody means.
Except that prenominate part, your story was absolutely wonderful. Thank you for further enriching my collection of fanfictions.
1,610 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »