Reviews for The Paladin Protocol
Xi Theta chapter 30 . 5/25/2010
I only found this the other day, and couldn't stop reading! I think you've single-handedly created a SheldonPenny shipper right here.

it took a while to get into your idiosyncratic way of writing thoughts vs. rationalisations, but the overall effect made a lot of sense.

i almost started feeling sorry for Leonard, but its true he is a Bit of a jerk. Please write more, it will be interesting to see how he gets on in the totally alien environemnt that is Oxford.
sheerpoetry chapter 29 . 5/23/2010
I'm past due here, but I totally squeed when I got the update e-mail. :D

I love this chapter! Sheldon makes progress in a very Sheldon-y way. And I really love Penny here; she's been out and had a few drinks, but she's not smashed and still herself. (And her friends like Sheldon! Score one for the Geeks.)

Loved the Nobel Prize nod and the check-in with Stuart. He's really easy to overlook, especially in relation to Penny. And the closing was perfect!: But Sheldon Cooper is a whole different story. Possibly one written in a language not of this Earth.

redgrunt84 chapter 29 . 5/23/2010
After two weeks without a day off, finding a new chapter of this story was e actly what I needed to take my mind off my troubles. Oddly enough I find myself hoping that Leonard can find a way to resolve his personal frustrations. Both here and in the show. I have long maintained that he is the most maladjusted of the four.
Fayth3 chapter 29 . 5/22/2010
I have just got back from the worst holiday. One week in Wales with three giggly teenage girls who stay up til 4am, hyperactive twins with mucus issues and a girl who was glued to my side. This is EXACTLY what I needed right now.

Awesome, I love that they aren't rushing things and that Leonard is beginning to see that it's him who is losing out on not having Sheldon around.

I know that post relationship is difficult to write but you are doing a stellar job.

Congrats.
foiewndslk chapter 29 . 5/21/2010
I have to tell you, I love this story. It's so many things at once that I feel I can't begin to describe them. But I will anyway.

I love this version of Penny; she feels the same as the one on the show, only more so with a bit more complexity involved. I love Sheldon (He's always been my favorite. I believe if Jim Parsons was not involved with this show, I wouldn't like it as much) and his sweet, fumbling, utterly geeky way of courting Penny. Most of all, I love the way you are not letting the boys, especially Leonard, get away with the crap they've pulled on Sheldon. I feel that is where the show let things slip through the cracks. You've satisfied that part of me that craved vindication on his behalf.

Thanks for the story. It's lovely.
galeaya chapter 29 . 5/21/2010
Dude, you so deserve a good review!

I love how you've explored Sheldon's character, how you've tried to explain that he just really is a big kid in a grown-up's body. The way you've described his subtle transformations was just amazing. It's like watching him go from bratty kid to awkward teenager in a matter of chapters. Kudos for using that angle. :D

Also, I loved the way you described his relationship with Penny. I mean, you just made me realize something about the series... I probably noticed it but didn't really process it... that the series pretty much builds up more of the Sheldon-Penny interactions rather than the Leonard-Penny ones. You made me fall in love with this series all over again.

That said, keep writing this, okay? XD I know a lot of fans will be keeping watch over this. D

God, have I told you how thankful I am I decided to read this story? XD
Lady Almaren chapter 29 . 5/21/2010
Another great chapter. I really wish that we could see something like this on the show. It doesn't even have to be Sheldon/Penny. But I would like to see something that examines Leonard and Sheldon's friendship a little more. As a newcomer to the series I find it hard sometimes to believe that Sheldon and Leonard are friends. Especially with the way that Leonard treats him sometimes.
JustAPoisonApple chapter 29 . 5/20/2010
lol. Loved it. The whole chapter made me laugh- in a good way. 'you gonna play doctor with the doctor' made me laugh so hard. Put me in minde of docrot who though. So... whatever.

Loved it. Can't wait for the next one.
peacekeeperchuck chapter 29 . 5/20/2010
Wonderful chapter/s, I can not bring myself to feel sorry for Leonard.

I can't wait to read the next part!
HalfBlackWolfDemon chapter 29 . 5/20/2010
Oh man, that was a wonderful chapter! I loved the interactions and the little makeout scene ;) I hope Leonard stops being a jerkwad... *pokes him*

-HBWD
Astra-Amethyst chapter 29 . 5/20/2010
I saw the message this morning that there was a new chapter and was going to be good and wait till I got home to read it. But knowing how well you write, I was unable to resist the siren song of this chapter for long. I'm glad I didn't resist temptation and took a wee bit of time from my schedule to read Chapter 29. It improved my mood greatly - something needed on an extremely busy day.

As always, loving this story. More please, more.
tracysgate chapter 29 . 5/20/2010
last 3 sentances? my fave of the whole chapter :D
DineyBlue chapter 29 . 5/20/2010
So glad to see a new chapter. I love how chivalrous Sheldon is and all of the new discoveries he and Penny are making :)
Dimac99 chapter 29 . 5/20/2010
Aww! What does it say about me that I feel sorrier for Stuart than I do Leonard? That's not to say Stuart wouldn't have treated Penny any better, but he didn't waste the opportunity and treat her badly in the first place. Their one kinda-date doesn't really count lol.

I love that Penny's friends see Sheldon in such a good light, even if it's very superficially! They'll find out about the crazy all in good time, but if he starts with a positive impression and continues to make their friend happy, they won't care about the crazy like Leonard does.

I also love that you capture Leonard's confusion about Sheldon so well - on the one hand he *pities* Sheldon for being abnormal and anti-social (far moreso than he himself is, I mean) and on the other he envies him for not *caring* about it. It seems like the second part is really what drives his mean-spirited and sometimes downright mean behaviour and it's difficult to feel sympathy for someone whose main source of pain boils down to the green eyed monster. But you do make me pity *him*.

Another great chapter and as ever, I look forward to the next.
7gifts chapter 29 . 5/20/2010
Another interesting chapter, can't wait to read the next one.
1,587 | « Prev Page 1 .. 74 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 94 .. Last Next »