Reviews for The Paladin Protocol
sadako yamamura 1997 chapter 27 . 4/25/2010
YOUR FIC IS AWESOME! I have spent 3 hours reading chapter 1 to 27 and love it , I hope you can update soon , it just brilliant :D
estar23 chapter 27 . 4/25/2010
OH, OH, Sheldon and Penny's stage collide? I can't wait to see how this plays out! And the universe thanks you if you can erase the terrible ending of that TPA tag while keeping the Sheldon bed hair. The spotter scene in the gym was great. Although I have a hard time believing your Sheldon could be pantsed by anyone now. He's got a warrior in him!
untherapy chapter 27 . 4/25/2010
brilliant as always! I love the image of Sheldon just calmly walking over to a weight machine and lifting some huge amount :p sexy!

I'd practically forgotten there was plot not directly related to S/P/L :P but it's very fun to watch Sheldon continue moving out of his normal bubble.
7gifts chapter 27 . 4/25/2010
Nicely done. I like the gradual pace you've set for their relationship; I think anything faster than this would scare Sheldon.
kumikokat chapter 27 . 4/25/2010
I am so completely in love with this story! Sheldon and Penny are very in character, and I love the other characters you have added. They're very realistic - almost alive. This story makes me go colon capital D, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Fayth3 chapter 27 . 4/25/2010
If you could see the crazy dance I did when I saw this update in my inbox... you'd laugh and probably swear off jello the rest of your life. That said, you know I believe you're awesome and after spending the whole week reenacting Sven pre first week (aren't stomach bugs great for losing weight?*sarcasm*) this was perfect medicine.

I loved Sheldon at the gym and how unaffected he is by others. You really have brought the characters to life.

Adoration.
Miss Dreavus chapter 5 . 4/20/2010
OK! I am completely in love with you and this story.

This chapter was simply adorable and I'm officially hooked.

Your 'pretext's' to have them together are perfect and

totally believable.

good job! _
BlackMagicWhiteMagic chapter 26 . 4/20/2010
This is the sweetest Penny/Sheldon story ever and though i hate to say it I really doubt that the show would go in this direction I still love reading your take on the characters and their relationships! Keep up the good work I am in love with this story and I hope that you will see it through!
Clarity Light chapter 26 . 4/20/2010
You have achieved something remarkable here. Great job. I think perhaps you've made Sheldon a little too reasonable at times, but maybe its just because he is making such a huge effort. I'm sort of curious about how much Sven's advice has altered Sheldon's actions. I hope we find out.
Lady Almaren chapter 26 . 4/20/2010
This story is so awesome! I am so glad that you updated. And I hope Leonard stops being such a douche soon and just learn to support them!
Emanuel Black chapter 26 . 4/19/2010
Oh it's so awesome and cute and I'm almost crying cuz it's so good. Love the phonecall to Gis. Hope you have atleast a couple of chapters more (must know his reaction to the cake!) cuz it's an awesome story! Cheers!
GreenAlpaca chapter 26 . 4/19/2010
It was absolutely without doubt completely worth it to sit through so many chapters of Leonard and Penny dating because we're finally here and it's BRILLIANT! I honestly love the way you've written everyone from the main cast to Sheldon's family, even your OC's are fabulous. :)
FirstDraft chapter 26 . 4/19/2010
Lovely to see these two getting on with it, so to speak - only too true that Leonard should be, on the other hand, stuck in limbo. I like the fact that neither Sheldon nor Penny are now acting out of character - goes to show, really...
DestinyManifested chapter 26 . 4/19/2010
"George Jubal Cooper"- I do love and look forward to your Firefly references ;)

And I can't wait for that dinner!
majinme chapter 26 . 4/19/2010
WOW...I think that about sums it up. The whole thing is just...did I mention wow...
1,529 | « Prev Page 1 .. 74 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 94 .. Last Next »