Reviews for The Paladin Protocol
Dimac99 chapter 31 . 5/29/2010
Excellent chapter - I'm finally feeling sorry for Leonard, now that he's accepting responsibility for all his mistakes. Plus, with a mother like his it's no surprise he's emotionally screwed up. It's not an excuse, but it is a reason. Nice idea to switch back to him and see how he's doing now that he's got time and space away from Sheldon.
TheOptimisticPessimist chapter 31 . 5/29/2010
Love the baptism of this chapter. Very smooth.

I've not reviewed before, but I've been following for a while now and just have to say that this story is beautifully written and I can never wait for the next chapter to come out, as frequently as you write. There are so few stories these days that leave you with such gripping desire.

I love minor dynamics between Raj and Howard, however occasional and your slight use of dialogue. Your writing style is highly efficient for TBBT.

This is lovely and wonderful and I cant wait for chapter 31. Cheers.

~Molly
kumikokat chapter 31 . 5/29/2010
Your portrayal of Leonard is certainly different to any other I have seen in the wide world of fanfiction - one that certainly fits snugly with your story and works in comparison to the Leonard in the show. You have written him skillfully, and this is another great chapter in a great story! I was almost crying when he let out his feelings to his father. I just hope now that Leonard has begun to come to terms with himself, that he can at least start being civil towards Sheldon. I am eagerly anticipating the next chapter!
Funkapus chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
I am loving this fic. Keep up the good work, i'm eagerly awaiting every chapter.

You have all the characters down pat.
Fayth3 chapter 31 . 5/29/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwwww
Molleyn chapter 30 . 5/28/2010
I tried to (well, couldn't restrain from) read this in one sitting but when the clock turned to five in the morning had to get some sleep in, but now that I've gone through all there is I have to say: Brilliant! Funny! Sexy! Excellent characterisation and voices! Looking forward to the next update.
kumikokat chapter 30 . 5/28/2010
Hmm, an interesting development. I love Sheldon's reaction to his new surroundings - the confusion, the almost-wariness, and of course missing Penny - and now I'm excited to see what happens next.
KariSilver chapter 30 . 5/28/2010
I'm in love with your Sheldon :) Beautiful writing and amazing voice (even if there are a few grammatical errors :P ). I love how you've added such a depth to these characters that I hadn't thought to look for before. I'm going to enjoy the show that much more because of your brilliance :) Thank You.
Molleyn chapter 5 . 5/27/2010
Absolutely fricking adorable!
Molleyn chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
Never really occured to me to read BBT-fics before, but I'm really liking this so far! It's fun and I like your style of writing. On to the next chapter... :)
LadyOfPurple306 chapter 30 . 5/27/2010
Hello

This is HANDS DOWN the absolute best TBBT fanfic I've ever read. I've said that to a few different authors in the TBBT archives, but, of course, back then I hadn't read this.

First, my praise on the most basic fanfiction accomplishments: everyone is perfectly In Character, the story fits in seamlessly with the actual show, and the character development is believable. As for the actual story...

The plot is outstanding. For the first few chapters I couldn't stop laughing, because you molded the humor of the show with the sweet scenes with Penny taking the guys to a roleplay battle - which, by the way, I totally wish they would make into an actual TBBT episode. It was perfect and hilarious and I loved it. Then the humor melted away into the development of Penny and Sheldon's relationship, and the sweetness of it made me squee quietly to myself for a while.

I especially like the way you portrayed Penny and Leonard's relationship - I've always thought there was something a little off-key about the whole thing, and it made perfect sense to me why after I read your fic: he doesn't seem to want a relationship, he wants a hot chick to boost his ego. I also love the way Sheldon is trying hard to not be such a "robot-man" - it's really sweet to watch him try to change for Penny. I really don't want to wait for the next chapter, although I suppose I'll just have to :) Great job!
Lady Almaren chapter 30 . 5/27/2010
Another lovely chapter. All of it was amazing. I particularly love this bit:

"He has his own private war against his mother's God, savage awareness that his free will was shackled to an idea of obedience to structure before he could challenge it. When your first words are 'why' and 'how', blind faith will never be an option."

I don't know why but this statement kicked me in the stomach. In a good way though. I can't wait for the next chapter.
redgrunt84 chapter 30 . 5/26/2010
Another enjoyable chapter. I love your description of Oxford. Slightly off topic, but I have been a long time fan of Inspector Morse, its a pity John Thaw passed away, his Morse would have been a worthy conversationalist for Sheldon. They could have raced crossword puzzles.
7gifts chapter 30 . 5/26/2010
My favourite part of this chapter is where Sheldon is on the plane missing Penny. You have such a way with words.

In addition, your description of Oxford University as "old red brick with mellow stone and Gothic architecture"; is very apt imho.

Still loving this fic, each chapter is a breath of fresh air and I can't wait to see what else you have in store.
Fayth3 chapter 30 . 5/26/2010
Dave McDonald... Doctor Dave McDonald a.k.a David Tennant- "the Doctor"

Oh I love you.

And Laurence Ashby has more than a slight feel of Spike about him.

Le sigh.

I love your descriptions of England as slightly more grey with less sky- it really is isn't it? When I visited America I was surprised by how big it seemed compared to my beloved UK... although I much prefer the greenness of here.

Anyway, adored the whole thing, a great feel about it and, once again, perfectly in character.

Liked the reappearance of Higgs.
1,612 | « Prev Page 1 .. 74 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 94 .. Last Next »