Reviews for The Paladin Protocol
7gifts chapter 28 . 5/9/2010
You've done it again, another wonderful chapter.
Dimac99 chapter 28 . 5/9/2010
This chapter is just unbearably sweet. It's like seeing Penny grow up inside her own head - The Evolution of Penny! I love that Sheldon dropped his *string thingies* to make chocolate cake and I just love the ending. There's so many excellent phrases and lines, but eventually I decided my favourite was *she'll let him worry about the giant killer robots from outer space* because it's just so matter-of-fact and perfect for both of them!
kumikokat chapter 28 . 5/9/2010
Aww, she made him the cake! This story is possibly the most heartwarming, most intriguing, most perfect fanfiction I have ever read. You have, I believe I have said it before, captured every character perfectly and created well-rounded and understandable characters of your own. Every behaviour is logical and accounted for by that person's character. I adore it!
Highfield chapter 27 . 5/1/2010
How much I love this story. How very much I wish what happens in The Paladin Protocol would be copied on the show.
absolute nonsense chapter 27 . 4/30/2010
I actually love this!

Good work :)

Sheldon is being extra adorable. Him being a boyfriend is the cutest thing ever

Update soon!
HalfBlackWolfDemon chapter 27 . 4/30/2010
Oh my! This is a beautiful story! I love the way you write and I am excited to see what happens next! I hope to read the next chapter soon! :D

-HBWD
Yvaughn chapter 27 . 4/27/2010
She's training him out of that creepy serial killer smile HEE! I finally got to let me on, and am so glad I got to read this chapter before bed. I really enjoyed how you're putting Sheldon into different settings, different groups, top better reveal him throught similarities to or contrast against others. I love how the StormFist group continues to be supportive, and this line: This is what friendship is supposed to be like. Oh-heartbreaking! And wonderful, of course, More, please! More!
Dimac99 chapter 27 . 4/26/2010
Another great chapter. I didn't like the way TPA ended - what sort of friends not only let you do something like that, but put it on YouTube? (Then rub it in your face the next morning, to boot?) Your Penny helping him to deal constructively with his stage fright is very sweet, and shows their relationship is very much a partnership of equals, even if they are equal in very different ways lol! (I'm thinking yin yang here. Insert panda joke if you've seen Castle.)

Love the Day After Tomorrow joke and the idea of big Sven being nervous about teaching little kids - that's just supersweet, as is the whole thing about Sheldon not getting the subtext of "coffee".

I do hope Penny got to burn his ugly trousers. And toast some marshmallows over the smouldering embers. Was it you who told me to watch the SU2C vid on YouTube? Jim's surprisingly fit in that (if a bit peely-wally) and he really needs an intervention on the show for real because those checked monstrosities are doing him no favours!

As ever, hope you manage to update soon.
Fumblepaws chapter 27 . 4/26/2010
Loved it. So sweet. Would love to see her meet his family more.
jessicajason chapter 27 . 4/26/2010
Such a sweet chapter! These two are so good together. I love that there was no Leonard angst (no Leonard at all, except in the flashback). The perfect thing to cheer me up on the craptacular day I'm having. Thanks.
sadako yamamura 1997 chapter 27 . 4/25/2010
YOUR FIC IS AWESOME! I have spent 3 hours reading chapter 1 to 27 and love it , I hope you can update soon , it just brilliant :D
estar23 chapter 27 . 4/25/2010
OH, OH, Sheldon and Penny's stage collide? I can't wait to see how this plays out! And the universe thanks you if you can erase the terrible ending of that TPA tag while keeping the Sheldon bed hair. The spotter scene in the gym was great. Although I have a hard time believing your Sheldon could be pantsed by anyone now. He's got a warrior in him!
untherapy chapter 27 . 4/25/2010
brilliant as always! I love the image of Sheldon just calmly walking over to a weight machine and lifting some huge amount :p sexy!

I'd practically forgotten there was plot not directly related to S/P/L :P but it's very fun to watch Sheldon continue moving out of his normal bubble.
7gifts chapter 27 . 4/25/2010
Nicely done. I like the gradual pace you've set for their relationship; I think anything faster than this would scare Sheldon.
kumikokat chapter 27 . 4/25/2010
I am so completely in love with this story! Sheldon and Penny are very in character, and I love the other characters you have added. They're very realistic - almost alive. This story makes me go colon capital D, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
1,539 | « Prev Page 1 .. 74 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 94 .. Last Next »