Reviews for The Paladin Protocol
peacekeeperchuck chapter 29 . 5/20/2010
Wonderful chapter/s, I can not bring myself to feel sorry for Leonard.

I can't wait to read the next part!
HalfBlackWolfDemon chapter 29 . 5/20/2010
Oh man, that was a wonderful chapter! I loved the interactions and the little makeout scene ;) I hope Leonard stops being a jerkwad... *pokes him*

-HBWD
Astra-Amethyst chapter 29 . 5/20/2010
I saw the message this morning that there was a new chapter and was going to be good and wait till I got home to read it. But knowing how well you write, I was unable to resist the siren song of this chapter for long. I'm glad I didn't resist temptation and took a wee bit of time from my schedule to read Chapter 29. It improved my mood greatly - something needed on an extremely busy day.

As always, loving this story. More please, more.
tracysgate chapter 29 . 5/20/2010
last 3 sentances? my fave of the whole chapter :D
DineyBlue chapter 29 . 5/20/2010
So glad to see a new chapter. I love how chivalrous Sheldon is and all of the new discoveries he and Penny are making :)
Dimac99 chapter 29 . 5/20/2010
Aww! What does it say about me that I feel sorrier for Stuart than I do Leonard? That's not to say Stuart wouldn't have treated Penny any better, but he didn't waste the opportunity and treat her badly in the first place. Their one kinda-date doesn't really count lol.

I love that Penny's friends see Sheldon in such a good light, even if it's very superficially! They'll find out about the crazy all in good time, but if he starts with a positive impression and continues to make their friend happy, they won't care about the crazy like Leonard does.

I also love that you capture Leonard's confusion about Sheldon so well - on the one hand he *pities* Sheldon for being abnormal and anti-social (far moreso than he himself is, I mean) and on the other he envies him for not *caring* about it. It seems like the second part is really what drives his mean-spirited and sometimes downright mean behaviour and it's difficult to feel sympathy for someone whose main source of pain boils down to the green eyed monster. But you do make me pity *him*.

Another great chapter and as ever, I look forward to the next.
7gifts chapter 29 . 5/20/2010
Another interesting chapter, can't wait to read the next one.
NorikuKitsune chapter 29 . 5/20/2010
I love this chapter, I love this story, and I love the entire progression of ALL the relationships within it... But most of all I love that last line. Stuart is so much more observant, but that line is genius! I also loved Penny's friend's way of describing Sheldon. "Penny's cowboy" and "Tall cute party-guy." So awesome to see how other view him, for us and for Penny, without all of the crazy and preconceived notions. Another great chapter, well worth the wait!
sabrielk1 chapter 29 . 5/20/2010
Aahh, that was fantastic. Nice to see that Sheldon is developing more and is getting more comfortable with Penny. Wonder whats going to happen when he goes to England? Will Penny go aswell? Can't wait for more!
FirstDraft chapter 29 . 5/20/2010
"Because the world is full of hot guys, but there's only one Sheldon Cooper." Hear, hear!

Very happy to see Leonard DO something to try and get over everything. Hope he gets some of what he needs from his father..
frostykist chapter 29 . 5/20/2010
have i mentioned how much i absolutely adore this story. you've done such a wonderful job of telling an interesting tale while keeping the characters . . . in character! :) lol, thanks so much for your hard work and keep up the great writing. update soon please!
majinme chapter 29 . 5/20/2010
Another great chapter... I whole heartedly look forward to the next one.
jessicajason chapter 29 . 5/20/2010
Thank you for another fantastic chapter. I do hope that Sheldon and Leonard can become friends again, once Leonard gets over himself.
addrianna818 chapter 28 . 5/19/2010
Wonderful, fantastic writing!

I love how you put so much depth and emotion into the characters, you've really captured their essence!

Please, do continue soon, and once again, fabulous writing!
Rokimbo chapter 28 . 5/18/2010
Wish I could be as articulate as some of the other wonderful reviewers of your story, but all I can say is... Holy crap! That was one of the BEST damn fics that I've had the pleasure of reading! An awesome, awesome story that I thoroughly enjoyed! Hope you'll be adding more chapters very soon!
1,609 | « Prev Page 1 .. 76 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 96 .. Last Next »