Reviews for The Paladin Protocol
Lady Shades chapter 23 . 3/22/2010
So I've now read the last 4 chapter 12 times now, you just keep sucking me back (which i DO not mind in the lest) in with your fantastic writing and amassing story but that end line with Sheldon and the guilty lick on the thume was just brilliant!

Impatiently (at lest I'm truthful) waiting for the next chapter

Lady B
chocolatefan chapter 23 . 3/21/2010
This story is absolutely amazing! I love Penny/Sheldon and the last part was so cute :) Please update soon
thumbelina.rocks chapter 23 . 3/20/2010
Update and soon please! I need to know what happens next!
Fumblepaws chapter 23 . 3/20/2010
yay!
peacekeeperchuck chapter 23 . 3/20/2010
Yay, you wrote more, I was afraid that this story was complete.

I hope you plan on writing more Storm Fist action in the future chapters. Maybe you could have Sheldon and Sven try to build the

trebuchet behind the girl's backs.

I love this story, and I can't wait for more Penny/Sheldon action!
JustAPoisonApple chapter 23 . 3/20/2010
I'm having a very long sque! moment after that chapter. Loved it!
Angelyc chapter 23 . 3/20/2010
I have been secretly dying these last few days waiting for this chapter. Every time my email would signal, I would dive for the phone to see if another chapter was up. I actually did a happy dance when I received today's notification.

This story continues to be AMAZING! Loved the Howard/Sheldon showdown... glad that Howard is noticing that for all Sheldon's craziness, he would never to to them what they did to him. Loved the girl bonding time, and Sheldon with the ice cream made me squeal in my seat.

Thanks again and I'll be doing the same impatient dance waiting for the next chapter!
girlbrighteyes chapter 23 . 3/20/2010
haha that last sentence so made me giggle
Mynuet chapter 23 . 3/20/2010
It's hard to review in the immediate post-chapter squee haze, but I'll give it a shot. I love how palpable the acknowledgment of wrongdoing is, and that Sheldon is managing to confront it without being childish but while still being utterly himself. The moment when he wiped her lips was electric, and the furtiveness of him licking his finger, all of his issues with food and bacteria burned away by a physical need he barely comprehends, was just gut-clenching.
angelus cado chapter 23 . 3/20/2010
*swoons* love it, can't wait for more! Update soon!
Lady Shades chapter 22 . 3/19/2010
Ok I am pretty sure I've read the last three chapters at lest 8 times on 2 different fandoms to boot! I love the way you have made the characters as close as possible to show and letting us see the changes and the reasons, to many fic these days seem to forget little things like Sheldon's lack of sarcasm but you have written it (attest to me) to seem as if it is simply him growing as a person not that he suddenly understands the concept.

I truly am on the edge of my seat waiting for your next chapter as you have left it open for some different things to proceed and to find out how you will pull them together.

I’m not sure if I actually want you to finish this story or to just keep adding one chapter after the other, it has been a long time since I have enjoyed a story this much AND it's not even finished (as I said feel free to keep going forever I promise I will read it)

So just in case you haven't realised yet I love this story and cannot wait for more.

Your humble reader

Erin (lady butterfly3
angelus cado chapter 22 . 3/18/2010
I'm so sad that there isn't more of this wonderful story to read. It's absolutely hilarious and I love how you're writing the Sheldon/Penny romance. Please, update soon!
Ornamental Nonsense chapter 22 . 3/18/2010
I've been following this story for a while over at Paradox, and it's about time that I left you a review, so here it goes.

I'm thrilled each and every time that I see an update on this project of yours, and I must admit that I've fallen in love with your tale. You seamlessly incorporate different aspects from the series, such as the Arctic incident and Penny's relationship with Leonard, without rushing things or making anything feel contrived. Really, your take on the Arctic incident and its ramifications is the best that I've seen thus far, and as for the relationship that you're building between Penny and Sheldon, the steady development keeps both perfectly in character.

I'll be eagerly awaiting your next update.
Mynuet chapter 22 . 3/17/2010
Definitely not that patient. Nowhere NEAR that patient!

I love the characterizations. They're exactly as they are in canon, without the distorting effect of needing to play to the laugh track and forgetting about little details like basic humanity in the drive towards "Oh, that Sheldon!"

I do actually feel a bit sorry for Leonard, despite his repulsive behavior, and I haven't had much patience with him on the show for a good long time. He needs some serious therapy with a competent counselor, not a researcher.
Mynuet chapter 12 . 3/17/2010
I was going to wait until the end to review, but I had to stop and say just how much I love that Sheldon's solution to a personal crisis of belief if to turn to the whiteboard. SO PERFECT.
1,460 | « Prev Page 1 .. 76 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 96 .. Last Next »