Reviews for The Paladin Protocol
puritymatters chapter 28 . 5/13/2010
Phenomenal chapter! :) I love seeing Sheldon and Penny on a personal, no pretending, level.

So is Penny going to get to go to London with Sheldon? ;)
Warner chapter 28 . 5/11/2010
Love the entire story.
HermioneJeanSnape chapter 28 . 5/10/2010
Another lovely chapter. I found this and read it in one fell swoop. Very well written, though a little harsher on Leonard than I would have thought necessary. Hopefully he'll get some resolution. Your writing is fun to read, and it's nice to see Sheldon coming out of his shell a bit.
estar23 chapter 28 . 5/10/2010
Ohhh, Sheldon and chocolate. Deadly combination that makes knees go weak. So perfectly captured here. Love the ending to this chapter. The friendship depicted is so warm and suits Penny and Sheldon so well.
HalfBlackWolfDemon chapter 28 . 5/9/2010
Oh! That was so cute! I loved that Penny tried to put frosting on his nose and instead he practically eats her ;) Yum! Hehe, and that the new gang is there to celebrate makes it all the better! Whoo!

-HBWD
BlackMagicWhiteMagic chapter 28 . 5/9/2010
This was a really cute chapter, I always love it when there is a new chapter for this story and you never dissapoint
Hyper24 7 chapter 28 . 5/9/2010
Dude. You made me read this IN ONE DAY! I was supposed to be doing homework. :p It was amazingly awsome compared to homework. I've never even considered the possibility of Sheldon/Penny, but now it seems glaringly obvious.

I would quote my favorite part at you, but you'd probably end up with the whole story posed here. Updade soon, preteh pleez?
ShedonCooperPhD chapter 28 . 5/9/2010
Best big bang theory fanfiction ever! Keep up the great work! Update super soon :)
DineyBlue chapter 28 . 5/9/2010
Yay! Thank you for another great chapter. I like Penny's internal struggle.
7gifts chapter 28 . 5/9/2010
You've done it again, another wonderful chapter.
Dimac99 chapter 28 . 5/9/2010
This chapter is just unbearably sweet. It's like seeing Penny grow up inside her own head - The Evolution of Penny! I love that Sheldon dropped his *string thingies* to make chocolate cake and I just love the ending. There's so many excellent phrases and lines, but eventually I decided my favourite was *she'll let him worry about the giant killer robots from outer space* because it's just so matter-of-fact and perfect for both of them!
kumikokat chapter 28 . 5/9/2010
Aww, she made him the cake! This story is possibly the most heartwarming, most intriguing, most perfect fanfiction I have ever read. You have, I believe I have said it before, captured every character perfectly and created well-rounded and understandable characters of your own. Every behaviour is logical and accounted for by that person's character. I adore it!
Highfield chapter 27 . 5/1/2010
How much I love this story. How very much I wish what happens in The Paladin Protocol would be copied on the show.
absolute nonsense chapter 27 . 4/30/2010
I actually love this!

Good work :)

Sheldon is being extra adorable. Him being a boyfriend is the cutest thing ever

Update soon!
HalfBlackWolfDemon chapter 27 . 4/30/2010
Oh my! This is a beautiful story! I love the way you write and I am excited to see what happens next! I hope to read the next chapter soon! :D

-HBWD