Reviews for The Paladin Protocol
Yvaughn chapter 27 . 4/27/2010
She's training him out of that creepy serial killer smile HEE! I finally got to let me on, and am so glad I got to read this chapter before bed. I really enjoyed how you're putting Sheldon into different settings, different groups, top better reveal him throught similarities to or contrast against others. I love how the StormFist group continues to be supportive, and this line: This is what friendship is supposed to be like. Oh-heartbreaking! And wonderful, of course, More, please! More!
Dimac99 chapter 27 . 4/26/2010
Another great chapter. I didn't like the way TPA ended - what sort of friends not only let you do something like that, but put it on YouTube? (Then rub it in your face the next morning, to boot?) Your Penny helping him to deal constructively with his stage fright is very sweet, and shows their relationship is very much a partnership of equals, even if they are equal in very different ways lol! (I'm thinking yin yang here. Insert panda joke if you've seen Castle.)

Love the Day After Tomorrow joke and the idea of big Sven being nervous about teaching little kids - that's just supersweet, as is the whole thing about Sheldon not getting the subtext of "coffee".

I do hope Penny got to burn his ugly trousers. And toast some marshmallows over the smouldering embers. Was it you who told me to watch the SU2C vid on YouTube? Jim's surprisingly fit in that (if a bit peely-wally) and he really needs an intervention on the show for real because those checked monstrosities are doing him no favours!

As ever, hope you manage to update soon.
Fumblepaws chapter 27 . 4/26/2010
Loved it. So sweet. Would love to see her meet his family more.
jessicajason chapter 27 . 4/26/2010
Such a sweet chapter! These two are so good together. I love that there was no Leonard angst (no Leonard at all, except in the flashback). The perfect thing to cheer me up on the craptacular day I'm having. Thanks.
sadako yamamura 1997 chapter 27 . 4/25/2010
YOUR FIC IS AWESOME! I have spent 3 hours reading chapter 1 to 27 and love it , I hope you can update soon , it just brilliant :D
estar23 chapter 27 . 4/25/2010
OH, OH, Sheldon and Penny's stage collide? I can't wait to see how this plays out! And the universe thanks you if you can erase the terrible ending of that TPA tag while keeping the Sheldon bed hair. The spotter scene in the gym was great. Although I have a hard time believing your Sheldon could be pantsed by anyone now. He's got a warrior in him!
untherapy chapter 27 . 4/25/2010
brilliant as always! I love the image of Sheldon just calmly walking over to a weight machine and lifting some huge amount :p sexy!

I'd practically forgotten there was plot not directly related to S/P/L :P but it's very fun to watch Sheldon continue moving out of his normal bubble.
7gifts chapter 27 . 4/25/2010
Nicely done. I like the gradual pace you've set for their relationship; I think anything faster than this would scare Sheldon.
kumikokat chapter 27 . 4/25/2010
I am so completely in love with this story! Sheldon and Penny are very in character, and I love the other characters you have added. They're very realistic - almost alive. This story makes me go colon capital D, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Fayth3 chapter 27 . 4/25/2010
If you could see the crazy dance I did when I saw this update in my inbox... you'd laugh and probably swear off jello the rest of your life. That said, you know I believe you're awesome and after spending the whole week reenacting Sven pre first week (aren't stomach bugs great for losing weight?*sarcasm*) this was perfect medicine.

I loved Sheldon at the gym and how unaffected he is by others. You really have brought the characters to life.

Adoration.
Miss Dreavus chapter 5 . 4/20/2010
OK! I am completely in love with you and this story.

This chapter was simply adorable and I'm officially hooked.

Your 'pretext's' to have them together are perfect and

totally believable.

good job! _
BlackMagicWhiteMagic chapter 26 . 4/20/2010
This is the sweetest Penny/Sheldon story ever and though i hate to say it I really doubt that the show would go in this direction I still love reading your take on the characters and their relationships! Keep up the good work I am in love with this story and I hope that you will see it through!
Clarity Light chapter 26 . 4/20/2010
You have achieved something remarkable here. Great job. I think perhaps you've made Sheldon a little too reasonable at times, but maybe its just because he is making such a huge effort. I'm sort of curious about how much Sven's advice has altered Sheldon's actions. I hope we find out.
Lady Almaren chapter 26 . 4/20/2010
This story is so awesome! I am so glad that you updated. And I hope Leonard stops being such a douche soon and just learn to support them!
Emanuel Black chapter 26 . 4/19/2010
Oh it's so awesome and cute and I'm almost crying cuz it's so good. Love the phonecall to Gis. Hope you have atleast a couple of chapters more (must know his reaction to the cake!) cuz it's an awesome story! Cheers!
1,578 | « Prev Page 1 .. 77 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 97 .. Last Next »