Reviews for The Paladin Protocol
JustAPoisonApple chapter 22 . 3/17/2010
Love it. Another wonderful chapter. Not much to say.. no criticism... story seems to be progressing at the right speed... it would be interesting to see what the people reading this as a whole- ch 1 to ch22- would say about the pace. But that's just me musing.

Anywho.
phoenix on ice chapter 22 . 3/16/2010
Oh my goodness...

I love this story so much I can barely think of words... of course that could also be down to the fact that I stayed up to 3am reading it lol. But how could I not? It's so addictive and charming and quirky and REAL and I'm just in love with how you write everyone, from the established characters to your OC, they all come across so distintive that you can just SEE them, you know?

But I've got this far and I'm terrified that this might be the END O_O... I REALLY hope it isn't because I'm dying to see this penny/sheldon courtship unfold, and leanord try to pull himself together and maybe raj managing to talk to a girl(other than penny, and btw I just about squee's when he managed to talk to her in this chap :D ) so I really hope there is more to come and I'm going to try to stop fangirling now and take myself off to bed for some much needed sleep :)

much MUCH love for you and you story

POI
tracysgate chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
This is the first sheldon/penny story i have ever read.

you made me laugh out loud, cry and want to punch leonard.

Just amazing. I cant wait for more.

you have made a convert of me. :)
Silver Sarra chapter 22 . 3/16/2010
Wow. This is the first Big Bang Theory I have read and I am just in awe of how much I loved it for both the quality of the story and the coupling. Simply astounding and I can not wait for more!
Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 22 . 3/16/2010
whoa amazing fic.
Aria DeLoncray chapter 22 . 3/16/2010
I love this story! Easily my favorite Big Bang fic. Sheldon is awesome and I love that you have him be great at something that no one would have ever thought he would like but really fits if you think about it. Can't wait for the next chapter.
camiguin chapter 22 . 3/16/2010
Love love love. I need more Shenny please. It's just so damn cute and sweet and Leonard is so fecking whiny. Good job, keep it up, etc. Just know it is 2 am and I have to be up in 3 hours to go to work but instead I'm reading this. So PLEASE hurry the next chapter before the OCD makes my head explode.
The-Purple-Bunny-Girl chapter 22 . 3/15/2010
* Does Dance*

Wee they both Finnaly admitted they love each other!

Please Please don't end this before they bed each other :)
The-Purple-Bunny-Girl chapter 21 . 3/15/2010
Love this chapter

you know it always REALLY got under my skin about what they did in the artic and this chapter made me realize why, yes it a comedy and on the surface it was all forgiving and blowen over but this speaks to the deep hurt they caused if the writer wont say it.

also just watched firefly for the first time the other day and now I totally get the Line from the paint ball screen it made me lol so hard when I saw that in the episode :)
PattoG chapter 22 . 3/15/2010
An excellent chapter! I really like the way things turned out.

Sheldon and watch as an adult is excellent.

I hope it continues soon ...

many thanks for sharing your talent with us, wonderful story!
Fumblepaws chapter 22 . 3/15/2010
Just got back into town and was super excited to read the new chapters. Looking forward to more!
JuliaGo chapter 22 . 3/15/2010
I love this story! It is most true to character fanfic I have read for this pairing, and so well written (not the case for so much fanfic unfortunately). I hope the updates keep coming!

Julia
Reya Wild chapter 22 . 3/15/2010
I'm sorry that in 22 chapters this is my first time reviewing. You are absolutely talented and you portray Sheldon and Penny and all the characters wonderfully and to the tee. I love the quiet love growing between them and the hesitance and anticipation. It's just so sweet and exciting. It really perks me up to see that you've updated. This possibly the best Sheldon & Penny stories on this site. I also especially adore how you handle Raj. A lot of the time Raj is forgotten, both in stories and on the show, and I love how you've integrated him with the 'good side'. I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter! Great job!
vannadear chapter 22 . 3/15/2010
HALLE-FRIKKEN-LUJAH! thankyouThankYouTHANKYOU!
Athania chapter 22 . 3/15/2010
You win so many internets I don't even think there are any left.

Anyway. Yes. Basically. This fic rocks so hard and is one of the few where I will probably squeal out loud if I find that it's been updated. Thanks for another great chapter!
1,460 | « Prev Page 1 .. 77 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 97 .. Last Next »