Reviews for The Paladin Protocol
FlightyFuschia chapter 25 . 4/8/2010
whoo-deep breath, here. You've taken me to a whole gamut of emotions in this one chapter! man! I cannot stop smiling!

this is why i enjoy reading so much, especially from authors who can break down thoughts and emotions, and present it so clearly. the reader receives such a clear picture of the character that one cannot help but empathize with them, b/c at some point, i've felt that particular emotion.

some favorite parts:

-your depiction of leonard's insight into the change in sheldon-how there's a wall-and how he actually does NOT want to breach it for all the consequences that must linger behind it.

-when sheldon said "one-on-one," i giggled. like a school girl. like you said, he's not a child, and yet so like his mint collectibles-it's a perfect description of him-and when he kissed penny, so sweet!

-i also like how you write. have i said that before? it's quick, not confined by traditional syntax. it makes your transitions between points of view all the more catching. like the sentence, "there's a civil war going on inside his head." i had already been wondering what kind of chaos was sheldon's mind was wreaking on itself, and BAM, here's sheldon's point of view. love it!

-finally, sheldon's threat. sweet retribution! for the reader that is, not sheldon of course.

Again, i cannot wait for more! for the adorable moments, how the europe trip goes, and what kind of obstacles you'll be putting in their way.

You're amazing! Thanks for writing! chapter 25 . 4/8/2010
Just read all of this in one sitting, so please excuse me for being a bit overshelmed and not being more eloquent about how much I LOVE this. Just... gah! And SQUEE! :D
quitesirius chapter 25 . 4/8/2010
I have to tell you that I spent all dang day reading this. I'm down with a sinus infection and, well, you made the day fly by. I really enjoy your writing style, and looking past a few grammatical and spelling errors (which we all make, so whatever), this is awesome. This is also one of the VERY FEW stories that has a believable progression of the relationship between Penny and Sheldon. I like that you kept Sheldon in character, which is incredibly hard to do when putting him in a romantic relationship. Your comparisons throughout this work (the one of Sheldon and Frankenstein being brough to life especially) really work and are memorable.

This is getting favorited.
cinimar chapter 25 . 4/8/2010
JustAPoisonApple chapter 25 . 4/8/2010
This story is just sho cute! I love it. This chapter was very gush worthy. Dear my i sound ridiculous... but believe it or not I won't delete it because I can't think of anything else to say...
NakeBenihime chapter 25 . 4/8/2010
Oh, I can see Sheldon doing something like that in the show, making a list and checking it twice, just to get right what Penny likes, and dislikes. It would be totally creepy if it were any other guy, but she knows Sheldon, and it can only mean "he cares about ME!" to her. And, that's what it really means!

So cute. Just a perfect start to a new beginning. See, Chuck Lorre? THIS. CAN. WORK...
esclaramonde chapter 25 . 4/7/2010
"She knows him, knows how utterly annoying and insane he can be, and it doesn't stop a wholly unexpected little flutter in her, when he comes through the door." That is the Sheldon/Penny Paradox right there.

Love, love, love this chapter (well, you know, the whole fic, really). This could be because they're entering my favourite part of a romance. It's started, but everything is still being sorted out, both parties are feeling their way... Yum.

Looking forward to your next update - this is quality fic that you're writing. THank you for sharing.
DestinyManifested chapter 25 . 4/7/2010
absolute nonsense chapter 25 . 4/7/2010
You pretty much just made my life.

Best chapter yet. So worth the wait. I love it :)

How many more chapters are left you think? Is it almost done? I hope not, it's amazing!

Great job, update soon please

Yvaughn chapter 25 . 4/7/2010
YAY! A new TPP chapter! Wow, that felt good :-)

So much to love. The call-back to the bathroom scene (which is so... wow), and Sheldon being "hers," and Penny being "fiercely pleading" in his protection (as in, she'd do anything, fight, beg, whatever it takes, which is just wonderful). I loved the double entendres while he was setting up the Xbox, and their amused awareness of them, and OMG the KISSING!

"Three years ago, she wasn't in the right place for this" (so true) and this, "laughing gently at the mix of indignation and satisfaction. His eyes follow her mouth, hopeful."

I love that Sheldon's willing to take the offensive with Leonard (ah, geez, Leonard-even angry at RAJ?). I love the questionnaire and daisies, which are perfect for Penny 'cause that's what her Blossoms look like.

I can't imagine how hard this must've been to write, because you had to navigate so much-the group energy, the Penny/Sheldon energy, the Penny/Leonard energy, the Sheldon/Leonard energy, with Sven & Beth (& the new girl-"trial by Sheldon!") thrown in. Thank you!
coastiewife465 chapter 25 . 4/7/2010
AW! Sheldon was so sweet, slightly creepy, but sweet. Plus I like how he put his foot down to Leonard. Now I can't wait to see what they do for their date.
peacekeeperchuck chapter 25 . 4/7/2010
Awe, very sweat! :)

I'm so glad that you've written another awesome chapter.

Thank you so much, I can't wait to read the next part!
jessicajason chapter 25 . 4/7/2010
So happy for a new chapter! I don't know what to say, except beautifully done. Boo for Leonard trying to cheapen what Sheldon and Penny are building, but YAY for Sheldon telling him in no incertain terms that it would not be tolerated.

You don't have much further to go with this, do you? :( I'll be sad when it ends, but I'm confident that I'll be more than satisfied with the ending.

(Apparently I thought of something to say. ;) P.S. I miss you at Paradox.)
Fumblepaws chapter 25 . 4/7/2010
aw thank you! I had a horrible day and this made it better
immortalbeloved13 chapter 25 . 4/7/2010
So much flailing, so little time. This story just keeps getting more and more fantastic! Your OCs are lovable, the characterization and the character growth are definitely believable, and BRAVA for having Sheldon make the first move! Looking forward to seeing how things go with them. :)
1,550 | « Prev Page 1 .. 78 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 98 .. Last Next »