Reviews for The Paladin Protocol
absolute nonsense chapter 26 . 4/17/2010
Truly amazing, I love it!

Fantastic job, really.

The scene between Penny and Leonard was great. Leonard needs to get over it, and deal. I get that he's hurt and all, but still..

And introducing Sheldon's brother Gig, was awesome :D

update soon.
avalonian-priestess chapter 26 . 4/17/2010
Mary Cooper does a most unladylike fist-pump.

You're my hero.

And Sven and Beth are made of awesome!
jessicajason chapter 26 . 4/17/2010
Such a sweet chapter. I hope now that Sheldon and Penny have each independently laid out the facts for Leonard, that he'll eventually come around. I loved the interactions with the families, esp. Sheldon's brother. I call him George too, in a fic I'm working on (sporadically).
Oboethecrow chapter 26 . 4/17/2010
Another great chapter.

BTW, I would totally love to train my own Sheldon.
thumbelina.rocks chapter 26 . 4/17/2010
Love it! As usual awesome job! Please update soon! )
Dimac99 chapter 26 . 4/17/2010
"The war on plaid starts here."

ROFLMAO! Great chapter! Damn, his trousers and jackets need to be overhauled, STAT! The t-shirts can stay though, I like the t-shirts. I love the moment when Raj sees them kissing in the hall and it seems 'right' to him, and Sheldon's observation about the speed of gossip is utterly spot on. The vision of Mary doing a fist-pump on the other end of the phone was fantastic and the symmetry of them both getting all these calls at the same time is great.

Poor Leonard, I still feel sorry for him - some whiney-ness is to be expected, but the possessive note is just urgh. I'm up to date with the show, but although I've laughed along with everyone else as he's tried to get Penny to notice him, I've never really liked the feeling that he just wants her as a trophy to show off to the other guys to prove his masculinity. That said, it's not as bad on the show now as it was before they got together, although he was way out of line in The Guitarist Amplification.

How you manage to update soon, this is definitely my fave WIP and I'm going to implode my inbox soon if I keep checking for alerts so many times a day! ;-)
redgrunt84 chapter 26 . 4/17/2010
Wonderful chapter, I particularly like how you incorporate Sheldon's tendency to re-regionalize his accent back to the drawl when he gets emotional. For a Brit, you have a decent grasp of Texas colloquialisms. I'm a Midwesterner living in Texas, and folks around here have a certain way of sayin' things. Very nicely done.
katdemon1895 chapter 26 . 4/17/2010
aw! so cute! this chapter makes me especially happy, love the scene with sheldon's mama being so happy that sheldon and penny are steppin' out together, writing in the accents the way you do is a nice touch and shows a level of dedication beyond most writers, accents are absolutely annoying to write, pretty fun to read but annoying to write so kudos on that, i'm crossing my fingers that penny's cake will turn out alright and wondering how the trip to england will aceft them, loving that the war on plaid has well and truly started and yay about the reaction of the stormfist group, i like sheldon's new social circle more and more with every appearance, looking forward to whenever you next update, particularly looking forward to reading a description of mrs. cooper's chosen hat
briar-moss-thorn chapter 25 . 4/12/2010
this story is awesome. I can't wait to read more!
SciFigal63 chapter 25 . 4/11/2010
I really love this story. It is my favorite Big Bang Theory story and it is one of my all time favorite story. I feel that you have really captured the essence of Sheldon's character. I love the addition of Sven, Beth and company. I can hardly wait for your next update.
M Elizabeth Penn chapter 25 . 4/10/2010
Oh wow. This chapter was just great. The characterisation, the wording... *sighs* D
Liuny chapter 25 . 4/10/2010
My good god, you had outdone yourself in this. I SO DO WANT an update. I really never considered before that Sheldon and Penny could fit as a couple, but, now, i just love it! They're SO RIGHT together. And, I always dreaded Leonard in the Series, so... that's a win, win situation.

I hope you update soon, i will be dying until.

Sincerely, Liu.
7gifts chapter 25 . 4/10/2010
"Daisies." She says, gently. "I like daisies."

Such simple words but very meaningful. I liked this chapter because it was the coming together of Sheldon and Penny. Can't wait to see what else is in store.
SoRightItsWrong chapter 25 . 4/9/2010
Aw. I'm so in love with this story. (If that's even possible which I highly doubt it is.) I love how your style of writing is slightly different. And you manage to make this sweet and so like the characters. I cannot wait to read more. One of the best Sheldon/Penny fics ever!

-Kat
FlightyFuschia chapter 25 . 4/8/2010
whoo-deep breath, here. You've taken me to a whole gamut of emotions in this one chapter! man! I cannot stop smiling!

this is why i enjoy reading so much, especially from authors who can break down thoughts and emotions, and present it so clearly. the reader receives such a clear picture of the character that one cannot help but empathize with them, b/c at some point, i've felt that particular emotion.

some favorite parts:

-your depiction of leonard's insight into the change in sheldon-how there's a wall-and how he actually does NOT want to breach it for all the consequences that must linger behind it.

-when sheldon said "one-on-one," i giggled. like a school girl. like you said, he's not a child, and yet so like his mint collectibles-it's a perfect description of him-and when he kissed penny, so sweet!

-i also like how you write. have i said that before? it's quick, not confined by traditional syntax. it makes your transitions between points of view all the more catching. like the sentence, "there's a civil war going on inside his head." i had already been wondering what kind of chaos was sheldon's mind was wreaking on itself, and BAM, here's sheldon's point of view. love it!

-finally, sheldon's threat. sweet retribution! for the reader that is, not sheldon of course.

Again, i cannot wait for more! for the adorable moments, how the europe trip goes, and what kind of obstacles you'll be putting in their way.

You're amazing! Thanks for writing!
1,579 | « Prev Page 1 .. 79 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 99 .. Last Next »