Reviews for The Paladin Protocol
FlightyFuschia chapter 24 . 4/2/2010
Yay! We have passed the hump! the belly-clenching chapters in which Sheldon's world has broken down and reordered. And now what remains is the act of reconstruction. I immensely enjoy how you've maintained his scientific thought. It commands an outlook on that that is quite refreshingly different than society's norm. And yet not at all cynical.
FlightyFuschia chapter 23 . 4/2/2010
Dude, I just clicked ahead for the next chapter before remembering I had to review. That's how much I wanted to read further. (And somewhere in the back of my mind, a scared little voice: "But what about in two chapters? the dreadful waiting will begin!" Crushed ruthlessly.)

back to the review: It has occurred to me that I've always felt more...support, than pity for Sheldon, and you've made me realize it. It's a much happier emotion.

Also loved how you described his comments as "tactless concern." Perfectly succinct.
FlightyFuschia chapter 21 . 4/2/2010
Thank you for the reply! It makes me more curious, of course, if you have indeed gone...um, LARPing (totally new concept to me-i'm not as geeky as i thought) in your own life. :) it sounds delightful in all seriousness.

as for this chapter: The moment of Sheldon's absolution was written with expertly-wielded pathos. I smiled for miles.

Also, i love how you've maintained references to such topics such as the princess bride. it's nice to hear someone allude to them so casually, happily. It matches your story very well.
FlightyFuschia chapter 12 . 4/2/2010
this has got to be the most detailed metaanalysis of sheldon's psyche i've ever read. BRAVO. i find it also applies to some people in my life, so i thank you for that. (hadn't thought of bringing in maslow's heirarchy before)
explodeychik chapter 24 . 4/2/2010
This fic is like a favourite movie or tv show that you've seen countless times but enjoy just as much as the first time you saw it, absolutely perfect!

I think you did a great service to both Sheldon and Penny, and while I was glad to see Leonard get what was coming to him, boy those last couple chapters I *almost* felt sorry for him!

I hope there is more soon, because I can't wait to see where this new (but still the same) Sheldon is headed!
FlightyFuschia chapter 4 . 4/2/2010
I've always liked Sheldon for what lay underneath his socially awkward super genius exterior. But you, wonderful writer, have actually put it into words. And quite brilliantly in context of whichever character is speaking as well. I wonder if it taxes you to write how Sheldon would think-awfully large amount of large vocabulary choices, that's for sure.

So, nothing but admiration here. Well, that, and anticipation. On to the next chapter!
FlightyFuschia chapter 3 . 4/2/2010
I fear I cannot give an adequately articulate review, however, I'm still typing SOMETHING because this story is that excellent! Please keep the fresh, witty entertainment coming!
camiguin chapter 24 . 4/2/2010
I know this is terrible considering I haven't updated the ONE story I've written (it seems I am a bit like Issac Mendez from Heroes and can only write while stoned. Legally of course. Tonsilectomy) but I BEG you to PLEASE UPDATE ASAP! I've read and reread this story 4 times and I just get fangirl happy!
American Senpai chapter 24 . 4/1/2010
Aw I love your story.

It is really fun and I go through the emotions when I read it... which might be weird I don't really know. At any rate I really hope to read the next chapter soon, because I really love you're writing style and this story. Partly because well Sheldon is my favorite, but also because there aren't many serious well done fanfictions for the Big Bang Theory.

I'm glad I found this and you other stories as well because they are all amazing.
coastiewife465 chapter 24 . 3/31/2010
Oh my god! I absolutely love everything about this story. The way you captured both Penny and Sheldon plus taking Raj out of his comfort zone and making him see things in a different perspective. I can't wait to see how the rest of this turns out.
eucalyptus chapter 24 . 3/30/2010
Yeah, still amazing. Can't wait for the next update.
eucalyptus chapter 14 . 3/30/2010
Oh my gosh. Love this story!
Jellie-RayneLuv chapter 24 . 3/30/2010
Oh how I LOVE this story. I believe it may be the absolute best BBT story in existance...definitely my favorite Sheldon/Penny story.

I love how you have made their attraction a slow pregression and didn't just have them jump each other. It is interesting to see the inner struggles as they try to resist and then realize that it is futile.

I'm glad that Penny finally realized what a waste of time being w/ Leonard has been ... that she never lover Leonard, he was just safe, and the he never loved her, she was just HOt. It great that Sheldon is realizing that he is human after all and that he doesn't need to surpress his natural wants and needs. And that is Okay.

This is a very real depiction of how a Sheldon/Penny scenario could work. If only the shows writers could be as insightful and realize that Penny and Leonard are so wrong for each other and have absolutely no chemisty.

I hope there is more soon ... as this one has become an addiction.
Kanikan chapter 24 . 3/30/2010
Great story, spent most of the night reading it. Loved the characterization of the characters. One note on this last chapter, it's Switzerland that's neutral not Sweden. looking forward to seeing you continue.
The-Purple-Bunny-Girl chapter 24 . 3/29/2010
Awe sweet advice from Sven!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
1,535 | « Prev Page 1 .. 79 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 99 .. Last Next »