Reviews for 50 Things Draco Malfoy Is Not Allowed To Do
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
very much enjoyed: 7, 16, 20, 40-41

these lists are quite good!
beth.e.belle chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Holy SHIT! YES! I love this list! So many wonderfully horrible ideas!
guest guest guest guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I haven't read anything this funny in AGES! So thank you :)

This is the first story by you that I've come across and I'm going to check out your other stories now because this one is so good.

My favs...I don't know actually..I can't pick. I like them all :D

I'm going to add it to my favs and read it when I need a laugh.

You rock! xx
DracoHunter chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I love the thong one where he has "harry potter and the cock that lived" on his chest. I also loved the ending
heyya15965 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Haha this was great!
lazyfart chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
bwahahahaha! fucking hilarious! XD
babygirl121896 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Awesome! Would you care if I tried some one-shots with this? i'll give you credit of course :)
LunaticV chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
lol! somehow, i'm not surprised to see his reaction! lol! draco malfoy indeed XDD
fucknickelback chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I was going to give you a list of my favorites, but they're all just too funny... But, aren't there only seven years at Hogwarts? Not eight? Hence there only being seven books. Anyhow, it was still great. :) I think I read the Remus and Sirius ones a while ago... but I'll reread them anyhow. ;)
anacoana chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Oh. Shit. IS RIGHT! The whole schol will die because of that list! :) But it was awesome! I love it, I think this one is my favorite of all the lists that I have read. I shall now Favorite this!
Shinsetsu13 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
hahahaha yaaaaaaaaaay!
Kaede203 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
funny
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Ya know, I really like Draco. He's so complex in a not so complex seeming package.
Amber chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
i love it sooooooooooo funny i think i like 39 the best...

thought i like all "sick" ones too

Thanks for the ideas Balise

oh shit
Sidney Kaellyn 33 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Can you at least do the clothes charming thing , & then Harry goes in the Slytherin Common Room naked ! [ Wish it actually could happen . * What a sight that would be ! *

Hahaha , but still . * Wow ! * I love your stories :) They're super funny ! I'd love you , but I don't wanna .. Oh hell , hearts for you : 33 ;D .
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »