Reviews for The Heir of Slytherin
Guest chapter 15 . 8/21/2014
I hope you'll update I love this story I want to see it finished.
LUKELORE chapter 15 . 8/11/2014
Please continue
welshgirl1148 chapter 15 . 6/16/2014
hope you continue this soon i miss it and want to read more. i want to see Hermione and Severus marry and have another baby giving a baby bro or sis for Severus daughter. it would be cool to see Draco and Ginny married also
DarkMoon2222 chapter 15 . 5/5/2014
loved it. please add more when you can
Akra 23 chapter 15 . 4/27/2014
Please please please update soon I really want to know what's going to happen next.
sparkreader chapter 15 . 4/5/2014
Has this story been completely abandoned or do you eventually expect to return to it?
Cal-Kitty chapter 15 . 4/5/2014
I hope your okay and I can't wait for your updates:)
cherryvampire3 chapter 15 . 3/28/2014
I know its been a few years since you have updated this story, but I do hope you pick it up again. I enjoy reading it and for now I plan on taking a look at your other stories.
Thanks for writing.
Cherry
edf-k chapter 14 . 12/12/2013
What a wonderfully original story so far. I'm loving the concept and how you're setting it up for future chapters. I hope things work out so you can update soon, I'd love to read more.
writeratheart007 chapter 14 . 9/6/2013
Ok now this one omg the ideas I have. Lets see here. For this one I have the idea number one that ron weasley is so into what dumbledore is telling him that perhaps he sees that Harry's trying to change sides and ends up attacking up. They send himj to Mungo's for observation saying he's not in his right mind. While Severus not quite trusting that Harry is feeling what he's feeling puts him under Veritaserum to test him and then also looks into his memories to make sure that he isn't A : Being controlled subconsciously or B : trying to worm his way in. Perhaps finding out that all those times he accused Harry of not being able to 'follow what he's told' is actually a good thing. Finding out he was lied to about the prophecy being fake also starts him questioning many things he's told. While Snape and Hermione are getting closer still Hogwarts herself starts trying to get the couple to tie the knot sooner than eirther anticipated. Perhaps because if they do an old bonding ceremony, granted it will be for at least life, but it also will combine their powers together and they both have access to this power.
repeatedmadness chapter 7 . 7/31/2013
Dux. Ducks. Dux. Ducks. Rhymes. :)
Slytherin-Faerie.Princess chapter 15 . 7/27/2013
i am just discovering this story and i hope all is well with your family. i wish you return to this story, i find the plot interesting and funny. :)
Starfyre63 chapter 15 . 5/17/2013
Love the story! Please update!
Akra 23 chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
I really love this story please keep updating it
Fantasyland chapter 15 . 5/12/2013
Please continue this story, I hope harry sees sense! hope you and your family are ok :) love Ronald and Dumbledore bashing !