Reviews for Splinters
Whitakker chapter 35 . 1/12
I can see why this work is your "baby"'s clear you spent a lot of time and effort on it, and did your homework thoroughly. I was gifted the "Tin Man" series years ago, and I really enjoyed it-great cast (Zooey Deschanel, Neal McDonough, and Alan Cumming? yes plz!), and a cool take on the world of OZ.

You did an excellent job from start to finish, and it was a pleasure to read your capstone work. I may just have to go watch "Alice" if I want to read the sequel, eh?
Sepeac chapter 35 . 1/11
Definitely one of my favorite Tin Man stories!
tin-a-holic chapter 35 . 11/17/2014
Such a great story and I should have seen the conclusion coming. Although cookies for me I did guess the shadow man ;) I loved it. I could have personally enjoyed a little more action when dg got pinned to a wall instead of allllll of the interupions ;) it was nice and flangsty. One thing I wanted to point out which I thought was uber cute was the increase of English slang and idioms in your story when you moved there, super cute! Thanks for sharing and keep being creative!
tin-a-holic chapter 24 . 11/16/2014
I love a story within a story!
tin-a-holic chapter 22 . 11/16/2014
I love this chapter!
tin-a-holic chapter 8 . 11/15/2014
This story is so beautiful and I'm not even a third of the way through. Thanks for sharing!
Starviking chapter 35 . 10/12/2014
I'll be honest. I don't like Az/Jeb. That is a ship I dislike for several reasons. AND YET, I was thoroughly riveted by your story!
You did an excellent job on interpreting Azkadellia and the amount of work and depth you put into your OCs. The Vedu tribe and the Riders. Very well done! Despite my views on a Az/Jeb ship, I still added this story to my favorites.
I really, REALLY hope in the future, you'll write a DG/Cain story separate from the Splinters continuity.

HAH! Called it on who the Shadow Man is!
Starviking chapter 30 . 10/12/2014
If Ahamo is NOT the Shadow Man, I will be very surprised.
Starviking chapter 27 . 9/10/2014
Glitch is hysterical! You got him perfect!
MatchboxMan chapter 35 . 7/21/2013
This is the third time I have read Splinters! I love it! It is not doubt the best Tin Man story out! And all I can do is reread it until the next installment of Reforged!
Aeryn Levia chapter 35 . 5/18/2013
Four days ago I stumbled onto this story. Tonight I finished the last chapter - and the only reason it took so long to read was because things like a full-time job got in the way.

Well done. I've read enough (and written enough, even if it is non-fiction) to know an excellent story when I see it, and Splinters is indeed an excellent story. I'm thrilled you're writing a sequel - it's already been favorited!
shadowcat012 chapter 35 . 4/15/2013
I'll start off by saying that when I first began looking for Jeb/Az stories, the most I'd hoped to find was a satisfying one shot showcasing how they grew through time to love one another. The idea of finding a complete multi-chaptered story for them, I believed was a little too much to ask for and I didn't allow myself the hope for one so completely well written that it would be novel worthy.

Then I came upon your story. I don't even remember what I expected when I first began reading, all I know is that you took me by surprise. I think what I was in search for was a romance, plain and simple. Silly me, because Az and Jeb are most certainly NOT plain and simple. Nothing in the O.Z. is really. And you showed me that. By pulling me deeper into this universe I began to care a great deal for the characters, both cannon and oc. I especially loved the play with the Vedu horses. I want one! Your story intrigued me, warmed my heart, very nearly had me in tears and at the center delivered a true love story of strength, growth, and sacrifice. I already can't wait to get started on their next adventure in your sequel. Thank you for writing this novel-worthy beauty. It's inspiring. :)
Hilary Parker chapter 35 . 1/9/2013
I am so in awe of your ability to weave a truly engrossing story! And while pursuing a masters and PHD! Thank you so much for sharing your talent!
moonmuse chapter 35 . 1/4/2013
well it's taken me a day and a half to read all 35 chapters but it was worth it! Fantastic story.
moonmuse chapter 30 . 1/4/2013