Reviews for Tell Me No Lies
Eclipse chapter 21 . 6/8/2011
So, my dear author...Where should I begin...

This must be like the best fanfiction for a long time and of course the best Landa-fanfiction that I have EVER read!

You, my dear, have created the perfect plot. Most of us, who read these kind of stories, are women. And what do most women love to ogle at? Loving fathers spoiling their daughters, at the same time being one heck of sexy BAMFs. I loved how you let the relationship between father and daughter develop. At first Landa was like "OK, my perfect Aryan child home-delivered" and now he is so much more devoted and I as a reader can truly feel how he cares about the little hugs and kisses he and Brigitte share. This is understandable, because, lets face it, Brigitte is one hell of an angel and a very clever girl(hmmmm...I think the genes from the father are to blame).

And Adelgiese...I liked how you chose the name of her. She is truly a Noble Hostage. And what power and fire! She is the perfect WWII heroine for Landa, truly, you have created a wonderful character. I like that she is a woman with experience in her early 30s...Yes, it is not bad to read about Landa seducing young girls, but hey, lets be realistic, Landa wouldnt stick with them for long.

And the ation and chase scenes! What scenarios! Hollywood itself couldnt write better scripts. For example, the scene in the ally-way at the doctors - that was superb! Got me really on edge.

And I truly liked your statement at the beginning that you like to explain the characters to the readers and not rush into the story. There are quite a few(but obviously not enough for a Landa-loving fangirl)entertaining Landa-stories but most of them are very thin-layered and I think that no reader really identifies with the main heroine...but Adelgiese...I know now about her past, fears, deeds, etc...It just simply is gripping how you slowly introduce her to the readers.

And of course, Landas and her relationship - if this isnt sex on fire than I dont know :D You have perfectly let them devour the tensions...And thank God that there was the culmination of it all in the 19th chapter, I would have gone bonkers otherwise :D

I know, that for reviewers it is easy to say: "Why dont you update? Update!" but really, you have created a long wonderful story with potential and grace that almost every other stories here on this site lack. I truly hope that you will find the spark to update a new chapter...As you yourself said, it is not the best feeling if you are hanging on the cliff meditating where the story could have led :) And plus, take my longest review I must have ever written as a bonus :D

I truly wish you all the best, thank you for the wonderful reading experience and hope that I and your other readers will soon hear again from Adelgiese, Brigitte and Landa :)
bourgeoisie-blues chapter 21 . 5/18/2011
I really hope you continue this story. It is well written, constructed with great commentary and the characters have real depth. This has been a joy to read and can't wait to see the final ending. Hope to see an update soon :D
opticon217 chapter 21 . 3/13/2011
your story is incredible because you write perfect for every character! love it and cant wait to see the end.
Mary Jane Stuart chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
This is one of the best stories I have read in a long time. I ask you this because I hate cliff hangers, could you please finish this story. It is really amazing. Your a great writer.
Jessi chapter 21 . 1/8/2011
This was such a good story! Please finish it! You are an amazing writer.
A very frantic reader chapter 21 . 1/4/2011
You must update soon! Oh, what a terrible cliff hanger to leave us with!
Emma chapter 11 . 1/3/2011
Hahaha the healing kiss part was hilarious. This story is so much fun to read! Best fanfic I've read to date, and believe you me, I've read more than my share of them, mostly trashy ones of course.
Emma Brown chapter 8 . 1/3/2011
Well I hate to be Captain Obvious but I'm sure it has to do with whatever is in the gardening shed, haha.

Fantastic writing by the way, you do Landa so much justice! I can actually imagine him speaking all of your dialogue, and being a very visual person, this only adds to the experience.

Gute Arbeit! - I think that's right \
Liliesshadow chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
the chapter names are very creative! very well written too!
ML chapter 21 . 12/17/2010
Will be waiting!..
Bilbo Baggins Is My Hobbit chapter 21 . 12/16/2010
awww, well Its su h a good story I cant wait for the update
ML chapter 11 . 11/27/2010
I really enjoy your writing and character development as well :) I read not so much in english, as it's not my native language, but your writing is better than in few books I red :) (and woop! after watching the movie and felling in love with it just now, it was so pleasant to find that you had something on them! )
Bilbo Baggins Is My Hobbit chapter 20 . 11/27/2010
ahh oh my god I need to know what happens next you must update soon lol I really Like this story and I cant wait for the next chapter and I do hope its soon its soo good :3
Joseph R. Randlesmith chapter 20 . 11/24/2010
Gahhh the suspense is killing me! You are such a good writer, please update soon! :)

love and props, Rex
CanadianDarkFox chapter 20 . 11/24/2010
I am so glad your back! When I did my daily check today I was so ecstatic to see your post! Yay thanks so much!
95 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »