Reviews for Tell Me No Lies
Guest chapter 21 . 1/1/2013
this story is one of my favourites please carry it on asap;D
kyrlyr chapter 21 . 3/15/2012
I won't tell you how amazaing is this story, i won't tell you that this is the best fanfic i've ever read, neither will i tell you that

I'm your biggest fan... Until you update :)

this seriously has to be one of the fest stories i've ever had chance to read! I most people think so so, why the hell

You're not updating? I'm a crazy fan so if you don't update soon i'll find out where you live and i'll blow your brains out 'K?

Yours truly,

The creepy stalker.
Iris chapter 21 . 3/7/2012
I adore your story. I have no idea how you have managed to keep Landa so much in feels as if you've had several personal conversations with him.

I must put to your heart to finish the story- you've left too much hanging in the air and that just isn't acceptable. :)

I also admit that I see Adelgiese getting killed because I think that Landa deserves to see how does it actually feel to lose a loved one. Yes, even though

you haven't quite said that he loves her, I think he just hasn't discovered it yet. And they're just too contradictory to stick together, which is why I'd love a dramatic ending for Adelgiese x)
TonyAnnaAndre chapter 21 . 10/19/2011
Please update soon, it has been so long. This is one of the best fanfiction stories ever written. The depth in which you write your characters and the different point of views are amazing I wish that you would write again.

Thank you.

Alex
Eclipse chapter 21 . 6/8/2011
So, my dear author...Where should I begin...

This must be like the best fanfiction for a long time and of course the best Landa-fanfiction that I have EVER read!

You, my dear, have created the perfect plot. Most of us, who read these kind of stories, are women. And what do most women love to ogle at? Loving fathers spoiling their daughters, at the same time being one heck of sexy BAMFs. I loved how you let the relationship between father and daughter develop. At first Landa was like "OK, my perfect Aryan child home-delivered" and now he is so much more devoted and I as a reader can truly feel how he cares about the little hugs and kisses he and Brigitte share. This is understandable, because, lets face it, Brigitte is one hell of an angel and a very clever girl(hmmmm...I think the genes from the father are to blame).

And Adelgiese...I liked how you chose the name of her. She is truly a Noble Hostage. And what power and fire! She is the perfect WWII heroine for Landa, truly, you have created a wonderful character. I like that she is a woman with experience in her early 30s...Yes, it is not bad to read about Landa seducing young girls, but hey, lets be realistic, Landa wouldnt stick with them for long.

And the ation and chase scenes! What scenarios! Hollywood itself couldnt write better scripts. For example, the scene in the ally-way at the doctors - that was superb! Got me really on edge.

And I truly liked your statement at the beginning that you like to explain the characters to the readers and not rush into the story. There are quite a few(but obviously not enough for a Landa-loving fangirl)entertaining Landa-stories but most of them are very thin-layered and I think that no reader really identifies with the main heroine...but Adelgiese...I know now about her past, fears, deeds, etc...It just simply is gripping how you slowly introduce her to the readers.

And of course, Landas and her relationship - if this isnt sex on fire than I dont know :D You have perfectly let them devour the tensions...And thank God that there was the culmination of it all in the 19th chapter, I would have gone bonkers otherwise :D

I know, that for reviewers it is easy to say: "Why dont you update? Update!" but really, you have created a long wonderful story with potential and grace that almost every other stories here on this site lack. I truly hope that you will find the spark to update a new chapter...As you yourself said, it is not the best feeling if you are hanging on the cliff meditating where the story could have led :) And plus, take my longest review I must have ever written as a bonus :D

I truly wish you all the best, thank you for the wonderful reading experience and hope that I and your other readers will soon hear again from Adelgiese, Brigitte and Landa :)
bourgeoisie-blues chapter 21 . 5/18/2011
I really hope you continue this story. It is well written, constructed with great commentary and the characters have real depth. This has been a joy to read and can't wait to see the final ending. Hope to see an update soon :D
opticon217 chapter 21 . 3/13/2011
your story is incredible because you write perfect for every character! love it and cant wait to see the end.
Mary Jane Stuart chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
This is one of the best stories I have read in a long time. I ask you this because I hate cliff hangers, could you please finish this story. It is really amazing. Your a great writer.
Jessi chapter 21 . 1/8/2011
This was such a good story! Please finish it! You are an amazing writer.
A very frantic reader chapter 21 . 1/4/2011
You must update soon! Oh, what a terrible cliff hanger to leave us with!
Emma chapter 11 . 1/3/2011
Hahaha the healing kiss part was hilarious. This story is so much fun to read! Best fanfic I've read to date, and believe you me, I've read more than my share of them, mostly trashy ones of course.
Emma Brown chapter 8 . 1/3/2011
Well I hate to be Captain Obvious but I'm sure it has to do with whatever is in the gardening shed, haha.

Fantastic writing by the way, you do Landa so much justice! I can actually imagine him speaking all of your dialogue, and being a very visual person, this only adds to the experience.

Gute Arbeit! - I think that's right \
Liliesshadow chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
the chapter names are very creative! very well written too!
ML chapter 21 . 12/17/2010
Will be waiting!..
Bilbo Baggins Is My Hobbit chapter 21 . 12/16/2010
awww, well Its su h a good story I cant wait for the update
99 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »