Reviews for It's A Wonderful Life, Football Head
ThunderStorm7916 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Oh my god! So great! I always loved that scene in IAWL but now I absolutely adore it and will think of this story every time I watch it! XD poor Arnold, needs to find a way to say his feelings. Poor Helga, getting pushed around by Arnold...
Satellites on Parade chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Haha, oh my God! I was sure I hadn't found any other IAWL fics for Hey Arnold before I wrote mine. I think we've both written the same story, except you've got the jump on me by like, a year. Two years!

I am soooo sorry. If I'd known somebody else had written this story, I totally wouldn't have done it. Yours was lovely!
ilyenamylove chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I watched this movie for the first time yesterday and it's my new favorite movie. Just amazing, best movie ever. With that said, I'm pretty I like this fic more. So good! Great job!
A Heart on my Hand chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
OH, the ending to that? Pricless! I practically died laughing.
Azure129 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
OMG, I can't believe I never thought about the rest of that scene playing out! And you wrote it so well! Man, I really needed a good AXH story today and that was totally it :) Thanks 10th Ghost!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Hahaha... Gertie ruined it.

Keep the good writing.
JToTheAde chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Oh, I like this! It's very unusal! I love it when you do one shots! Keep them coming! :D

~Jade