Reviews for Several Sunlit Days
The-Lux chapter 2 . 10/19/2011
I found your story on and was so disappointed that there was no 3rd chapter so I came here to see if there was more. Unfortunately there wasn't ... you really need to keep going though this is by VERY FAR the best story set immediately after the end that I have ever read. It's full of good ideas (such as Ginny tending on Harry's wounds, other students being intimidated by Harry) and the characters seem very life-like. The plot is also very good, nothing seems cheesy or unrealistic.

I see that it's been a long time since you put this up so I'm not getting my hopes up too high for another chapter, I still hope you read this because I just wanted to tell you that your story is really, really good.

Great job!
VobisNeminemSum chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
THIS IS SOOOOOOOO GOOD! I usually can't STAND fics involving the days directly following the war, but... THIS IS SOOOOOOOO GOOD!
xxNewNamexx chapter 2 . 10/10/2010
IS THERE NO MORE?
SmileAndConfusePeople chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
Harry needs Ginny and at last they get their happy ever after.
SmileAndConfusePeople chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Fantastic writing. A creative way to see how they might have gotten together.
she'sasiriusriot chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
aw! perfect couple! at last they finally get they're happily ever after! brill story
she'sasiriusriot chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
aw i love ginny /harry there such a sweetr couple and hermione's right harry does need ginny! awesome writing
donefornow chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
I hope you decide to update this. It is a good story.
Violet Scarlet Lily chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
Again, very good. I like how Ginny's moods are so fiery and sudden. It's very realistic, and a lot like how Jo writes her. But I'm still confused about time in this story. So it's obviously post-DH, but then why haven't Harry and Ginny spoken in a year. I'm just a bit confused. But I'm excited for the next chapter!
Violet Scarlet Lily chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Ooo...that dream at the beginning was creepy! but good story. I like the way you describe things. Like 'his wizened hands, one of which was black as coal.' and 'His mouth felt like a desert and his throat like it was full of glass. And he could taste the bitterest taste on his tongue.' and 'The usual chocolate colored irises were now rimmed in a warm golden brown. He had discovered during his sixth year that he could make them turn completely golden brown.'. Very vivid and memorable. But I think you should clarify what time period this is. I thought it was post-HBP, but then it says that Harry and Ginny haven't spoken in a year, which confused me. But other than that, it's a really good story.
mysticfireflower chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
That was awesome, romance or fluff with some humor was great. It was well written too. I like some of the quotes too.
mysticfireflower chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
It was interesting and love the details. great job on the first chapter.
Eccentric11 chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
this is great.

some mistakes/typo tho

"Which she had done quiet a bit." "Which she had done quite a bit."

"Harry shook his had at her." "Harry shook his head at her."

yeah

but this was awesome! I really like the plot and your chosen time for this fic is very interesting.. I don't think I ever read any fic that is set post second wizarding war.

also, you again captured the characters really well.

amazing. :)
mackgirl chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
I really enjoyed this chapter as well. I can not wait to see what the story holds for us. You have a nice mixture of fluff and humor, which I love. Great job!
mackgirl chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
I loved the first chapter! It was really neat to start off with the nightmare and then take us to right after the war. I had a good laugh over Ginny and then Hermione walking into the boys bathroom. I can't wait to move on to the next chapter.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »