Reviews for Quiet Crown
Amollygamation chapter 23 . 12/8/2015
Je l'adore. This was absolutely amazing. An original idea, well-written, and intense, I fully enjoyed it. Thank you!
Wondering Snow chapter 23 . 9/17/2015
so I know that this story completed some years back but this was such an amazing story that I just had to review! I'm soo impressed with this work...and man did it satisfy my Roy angst/Royai/Parental Roy/Edward needs! I seriously cannot say how much I love it, I was glued to it for the entirety of this past week! And I'm definitely on board with Roy wanted to be a concert pianist/musicians, that was such an awesome idea So wonderful job, it was amazing!
ohmytheon chapter 23 . 7/27/2015
I am positively grinning and elated. This was some gorgeous writing! Your action sequences were intense and vivid, the emotional scenes packing so much punch. UGH. This has to be one of the greatest things that I have ever read. Absolutely brilliant!
ohmytheon chapter 20 . 7/27/2015
Oh! Ed's evolving feelings about the Colonel! This is so freaking intense! Holy shit. Your "villains" are wild and imagined so thoroughly!
ohmytheon chapter 17 . 7/27/2015
So holy crap, this was an excellent chapter. The line about Riza's back being a canvas for other men's prideful exploits... Shit. What a powerful sentence. It was explosive. I loved the interactions between Havoc, Riza, and Hughes - all of them coming together to figure out what to do. I really just loved the scene you set for that conversation, even something as simple as Havoc flicking the cigarette butt and all of them watching it in silence. Very beautiful. I'm, of course, devastated that Roy saw something out of context (of course), but I'm excited to see where this is going!
ohmytheon chapter 11 . 7/23/2015
This fic is unreal with how amazing it is. Wow, okay, wow. Just so well-written and knowledgeable and absolutely creative. I love it!
ebonypol chapter 23 . 6/22/2015
Amazing! I loved the history in it and knox! Thanks for the great read :)
spookybee chapter 5 . 4/20/2015
So, 1. This fic is fantastic, and 2. I live in Edinburgh and I'll be damned if you haven't based Central at least somewhat on Edinburgh. It's such a fun, unexpected bonus to the story, I love it.
PimpMasta Popo chapter 23 . 4/4/2015
Your writing and your stories are absolutely fantastic. I know I'm late to the party by 5ish years, but this story is just amazing.
Everwild chapter 23 . 12/31/2014
This was pretty much the best thing ever! Don't scare me like that again though - I thought Roy was going to die for sure for a minute there.

So many emotions...
wordslinger chapter 22 . 12/29/2014
I'm kicking myself for reviewing right after finishing this story. Usually I like to wait a bit before doing that so I don't forget things.

I really enjoyed this fic, as I said before, and it wasn't meandering at all. I actually envy the way you can have a plan and stick to it until fruition. Something I cannot manage in the slightest.

Your original characters were compelling (Ahu was terrifying, to be honest. Such an ability is amazingly scary.), and the tie-in with Izumi was brilliant. Your Po-Yang story was very well done, and the way you attached Roy to Christmas was definitely a cut above the normal familial connection. It's so rare to explore that part of his past, and it was wonderful the way he got to see his mother. In the same vein, my favorite part of this story was Knox. That was stroke of genius. It was delicately laced into the story and not shoved in the readers face with some crazy OOC moment of "Oh, my god you're my dad!".

The Royai element was pretty believable too. I get really aggravated when there's *too* much angst, or the way they just seem to fall right into the sexing. Riza struggled with it (and her denial), and the whole thing just felt natural. It also didn't overshadow the rest of your story. Everything was perfect!

I have an obsessive tendency to re-read stuff I like so it's safe to imagine me lurking this story. Thanks for gifting the fandom with it! 3
wordslinger chapter 23 . 12/28/2014
Normally I avoid plot heavy fics in this fandom because, well, the source material was devestating and fluff is what I'm after. However, I really and truly enjoyed this. It packed just enough punch and didn't overwhelm me and my delicacies. Well done, and thank you for writing it!
waddiwasiwitch chapter 23 . 9/30/2014
Wonderful story!
BleedingCoffee chapter 23 . 9/25/2014
Oh god, thank you for this. What a spectacular piece!
BleedingCoffee chapter 22 . 9/25/2014
Oh god, the planning of this is just nothing short of awe inspiring. Brilliance of writing and vocabulary and the amazing culmination of your narrative planning just...wow.