Reviews for Quiet Crown
jihaban chapter 10 . 10/24
it's 6 o'clock in the morning. you're good.
darkraistlyn chapter 23 . 9/11
JUST so excellent. Wow.
Flame of revenge chapter 18 . 7/29
love your story love the writing ! can t sleep at night, hope it'll never end!
I've been reading this during my downtime at work and it is fantastic. Thank you for both your awesome writing and keeping me occupied!
astroshadow chapter 22 . 2/15
Do you plan on writing a sequel?
Amollygamation chapter 23 . 12/8/2015
Je l'adore. This was absolutely amazing. An original idea, well-written, and intense, I fully enjoyed it. Thank you!
Wondering Snow chapter 23 . 9/17/2015
so I know that this story completed some years back but this was such an amazing story that I just had to review! I'm soo impressed with this work...and man did it satisfy my Roy angst/Royai/Parental Roy/Edward needs! I seriously cannot say how much I love it, I was glued to it for the entirety of this past week! And I'm definitely on board with Roy wanted to be a concert pianist/musicians, that was such an awesome idea So wonderful job, it was amazing!
ohmytheon chapter 23 . 7/27/2015
I am positively grinning and elated. This was some gorgeous writing! Your action sequences were intense and vivid, the emotional scenes packing so much punch. UGH. This has to be one of the greatest things that I have ever read. Absolutely brilliant!
ohmytheon chapter 20 . 7/27/2015
Oh! Ed's evolving feelings about the Colonel! This is so freaking intense! Holy shit. Your "villains" are wild and imagined so thoroughly!
ohmytheon chapter 17 . 7/27/2015
So holy crap, this was an excellent chapter. The line about Riza's back being a canvas for other men's prideful exploits... Shit. What a powerful sentence. It was explosive. I loved the interactions between Havoc, Riza, and Hughes - all of them coming together to figure out what to do. I really just loved the scene you set for that conversation, even something as simple as Havoc flicking the cigarette butt and all of them watching it in silence. Very beautiful. I'm, of course, devastated that Roy saw something out of context (of course), but I'm excited to see where this is going!
ohmytheon chapter 11 . 7/23/2015
This fic is unreal with how amazing it is. Wow, okay, wow. Just so well-written and knowledgeable and absolutely creative. I love it!
ebonypol chapter 23 . 6/22/2015
Amazing! I loved the history in it and knox! Thanks for the great read :)
spookybee chapter 5 . 4/20/2015
So, 1. This fic is fantastic, and 2. I live in Edinburgh and I'll be damned if you haven't based Central at least somewhat on Edinburgh. It's such a fun, unexpected bonus to the story, I love it.
PimpMasta Popo chapter 23 . 4/4/2015
Your writing and your stories are absolutely fantastic. I know I'm late to the party by 5ish years, but this story is just amazing.
Everwild chapter 23 . 12/31/2014
This was pretty much the best thing ever! Don't scare me like that again though - I thought Roy was going to die for sure for a minute there.

So many emotions...