Reviews for First Comes Duty, Then Comes Love
vegeta and future trunks chapter 7 . 6/20
Come on update this story its too good! I don't understand why bulma is now still paying yamcha any mind if she already knows he is a douchebg and vegeta already knows she was using him to make him jealous so why is yamcha still relevant? That's what I can't understand. Yamcha and Morgan just need to go fuck off, please get rid of them. I can't believe you had bulma start to cry in front of vegeta when he called her easy, I was hoping bulma would be stronger than that and rather get mad then cry :-\
So now that both vegeta and bulma have agreed to stop making each other jealous how will their night be spent together at hotel vegeta...I thought it was cute how vegeta took bulma in sky during the ball. Can't wait to see bulma in her second dress! Even though this a b/v fic I was hoping bulma would have more guys in her sights than just vegeta. I mean like there are how many suitors there for her? Vegeta and Yamcha shouldn't be the only ones talked about. Hopefully some other suitor can catch bulmas eye and make this interesting. Cuz vegeta way too confident in having bulma as his wife! We gotta have vegeta struggle a bit :-P we can't have him know he won already! I hope there will be a lemon when the time is right. Technically bulma has a year to choose a suitor right? So the question remains will she fall in love with vegeta b4 the year is up, towards the end, after the year? Hmm or will she choose no one...
I like it when bulma is in control of her situation with vegeta
Vegeta Semaj Ouji chapter 7 . 1/22
please continue this is amazing
lara chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
love the story
Okinawa Girl chapter 7 . 12/11/2012
Uh oh Vegeta and Bulma at a hotel together with unlimited kisses! Things just got INTERESTING! Please update I HAVE to know what Happens at the Hotel! LOL King Vegeta owns a hotel! UPDATE
LadyLaide chapter 7 . 4/14/2011
This story makes me laugh. I love how Vegeta keeps teasing Bulma and she keeps playing along in this little game they have hehe

Keep writing, I would like to know how things turn out between them in the end. Will they admit their feelings run deeper than just spite-ing their parents?
getalover chapter 7 . 4/6/2011
hey nice job plz continue
DamonaVeggie chapter 7 . 3/29/2011
Hi hi hi... This story is really great... You know I was so into the story that I haven't even seen that it has only seven chapters. I was at the end of chapter seven, and I was like yay they are going to be together in a hotel with unlimited kisses and all, and than I was so disappointed when I saw that there were no more chapters. So please update your story...
Coka Cookie Cola chapter 7 . 3/5/2011
really good storyline so far! please update soon :D
QueenFrieza chapter 7 . 2/10/2011
Oh please update! I love this wonderful story!
preciousjade76 chapter 6 . 1/31/2011
I hope u update soon.
Ever Autumn13 chapter 6 . 1/28/2011
I love it! Can't wait to see what comes next! :)
Ice-Kitsune-317 chapter 6 . 1/28/2011
Ouch! Not nice Prince Vegeta! You're not supposed to go around calling ladies easy :P I love this story so try to update soon please!
SimplySinful21 chapter 6 . 1/27/2011
Okay...now im way confused...the game that Bulma initially started and now all of a sudden she's hurt? I'm sorry but that seems confusing to some. I mean it kind of ended a bit too fast didn't it? I like the plot and all, and I hope to see more!

4rm da blk chick$$$
QueenFrieza chapter 5 . 12/31/2010
Wow I absolutely love stories like these! They are so creative yet easy to relate to the characters because we already know who they are. Love it love it!
ForeverDis chapter 5 . 4/2/2010
Aw poor Vegeta! GREAT CHAPTER! Update soon!