Reviews for First Comes Duty, Then Comes Love
lara chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
love the story
Okinawa Girl chapter 7 . 12/11/2012
Uh oh Vegeta and Bulma at a hotel together with unlimited kisses! Things just got INTERESTING! Please update I HAVE to know what Happens at the Hotel! LOL King Vegeta owns a hotel! UPDATE
LadyLaide chapter 7 . 4/14/2011
This story makes me laugh. I love how Vegeta keeps teasing Bulma and she keeps playing along in this little game they have hehe

Keep writing, I would like to know how things turn out between them in the end. Will they admit their feelings run deeper than just spite-ing their parents?
getalover chapter 7 . 4/6/2011
hey nice job plz continue
DamonaVeggie chapter 7 . 3/29/2011
Hi hi hi... This story is really great... You know I was so into the story that I haven't even seen that it has only seven chapters. I was at the end of chapter seven, and I was like yay they are going to be together in a hotel with unlimited kisses and all, and than I was so disappointed when I saw that there were no more chapters. So please update your story...
Coka Cookie Cola chapter 7 . 3/5/2011
really good storyline so far! please update soon :D
Leecassi chapter 7 . 2/10/2011
Oh please update! I love this wonderful story!
preciousjade76 chapter 6 . 1/31/2011
I hope u update soon.
Ever Autumn13 chapter 6 . 1/28/2011
I love it! Can't wait to see what comes next! :)
Ice-Kitsune-317 chapter 6 . 1/28/2011
Ouch! Not nice Prince Vegeta! You're not supposed to go around calling ladies easy :P I love this story so try to update soon please!
SimplySinful21 chapter 6 . 1/27/2011 im way confused...the game that Bulma initially started and now all of a sudden she's hurt? I'm sorry but that seems confusing to some. I mean it kind of ended a bit too fast didn't it? I like the plot and all, and I hope to see more!

4rm da blk chick$$$
Leecassi chapter 5 . 12/31/2010
Wow I absolutely love stories like these! They are so creative yet easy to relate to the characters because we already know who they are. Love it love it!
ForeverDis chapter 5 . 4/2/2010
Aw poor Vegeta! GREAT CHAPTER! Update soon!
Nintendocat chapter 5 . 4/2/2010
Aw, they may not realize it but I think they're falling for each other. Glad you updated, I really wanted to see where this story is going. Can't wait 'til next time.
xxThexMarvellousxEmzxx chapter 4 . 1/19/2010
Wow -I love this story! I find the idea very original, and I adore the chemistry between Bulma and Vegeta. You have their characters spot on - everything from their thoughts, reactions, everything is completely in character - Well done!

Also, I think that the whole Goku/Chi-Chi side romance is extremely sweet - I'd like to see a bit more on that in coming chapters personally.

Just one point that I thought of from peronal experience - be careful that you don't go too far down the whole 'Yamcha-is-a-chating-b*' line - I find that quite a typical and cliched way of developing his character, and there is more to Yamcha than that.

Overall, an absolutely wonderful first 4 chapters. I will be putting this on alert so I can keep up :D Please update soon!