Reviews for Who's Afraid of the Big, Bad Asylum?
Flowerchild23 chapter 11 . 2/25
HOLY COW! THIS IS CRAZY BUT GOOD!
tide of the ocean chapter 11 . 5/8/2013
nice
pikachucat chapter 11 . 5/6/2013
awesome
shadowsteed chapter 11 . 8/24/2012
I love this story. Scarecrow could be an evil bastard, but sometimes, even he can surprise.
crimson6633 chapter 11 . 6/9/2012
MAKE A SEQUEL! Pwease! I luved this story as u can tell, thank u for writing it.
onutza1997 chapter 11 . 3/21/2012
Amazing ... Oh dear I want a sequel so bad . This story is amazing , was and will always be one of my favourites :D

I'm speechless .The ending was the best part of this . A mass of compliments are swimming in my head . I can only deeply thank you for this story and I have a pure desire to read more from you :)

Oh , Scarecrows letter was so perfect . I think he might care for her , if not , I must be delusional . Either way , keep the creativity flowing mate . :)

PS: Riddler was very annoying in this story . Yuck! :))
Stargazer77 chapter 11 . 10/2/2011
I liked this :) Good story!
ninjapoke chapter 11 . 5/31/2011
Great story! You should write a sequle.. that would be cool. I think Crane would eventualy start to miss his little toy. Once again, great story.
Amberkitty123 chapter 11 . 12/30/2010
oAo... WHOA! WHOOOOAAAA! SLOW DOWN! That was just AMAZING. FLAT OUT STUPENDOUS! That was... THAT WAS! THAT STORY STRUCK ME! I felt like I was going to scream and throw MYSELF in Arkham Asylum! AHHHHH! You have a gift, my friend.
Acacia24 chapter 11 . 11/23/2010
I really like the fact that Scarecrow is so protective of Ashley. It's... kind of sweet, in a distubing sort of way.

"...From your guardian angel of terror..." That's pretty scary, yet oddly comforting. Very well done!
Acacia24 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I only read one chapter and I'm already hooked. I love the Scarecrow, but I've got to admit that he's a creepy little man.
olivia chapter 11 . 5/23/2010