Reviews for Whispers to Stone - Prologue
Doubleganger chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
THIS IS A COMPLETE WASTE OF A GOOD NAME! I WILL PROMISE TO GIVE YOU ALL OF MY 3 OTHER FFN ACCOUNTS IN EXCHANGE FOR THE PASSWORD AND OWNERSHIP OF YOURS. I WILL TRANSFER ALL OF YOUR STORIES OVER TO THEM IF YOU WANT! WHY AM I IN ALL CAPS? OH WELL. so if you want to take up on the offer, because that is an awsome and coveted pen-name and if you didnt read i said ill give you

THREE(3) ffn pen-names already made. if you want, ill even change the pen-name of them or ill just let you change it, but whatever the deal, i need that pen-name!
Fionarox chapter 3 . 4/18/2003
you have to continue this story! It's obvious that relena's husband is up to no good, and i think that this is a great story!
Crystal chapter 3 . 3/29/2003
PLEASE update soon.
Fionarox chapter 3 . 2/7/2003
Wow! Another great story! PLEZ UPLOAD!
AlyRain chapter 3 . 10/25/2002
I read your other story A Soul Anew and really liked it, so I decided to read this one too. This story is great you have to update it! Please!

-AlyRain
Maria M chapter 3 . 5/15/2002
It's been almost three years already. Please, either update this story, or let someone else take it over for you.
Angel Of Death5 chapter 3 . 3/16/2002
Hi! You are a genius! That was great. I really Hate James. How doesn't? His a jerk that abuses his wife! I hope Relena gets to kick his ass! Anyway please write more soon. And will you please write another sequal or something to do with The Prophesy Of Cataclysm. What happens with Heero and Relena. Is Trowa ready to have a baby? So many question so little time. I have to go. bye!
ladyamalthea chapter 3 . 3/6/2002
i loved soul anew, and i love this story to. can't wait for more.
Lexi chapter 3 . 1/24/2002
Hey! This fic is so good, but can you put out more chapters... soon? It'll be two years this summer! But keep up the good work! ~Alexis
serena cheery chapter 3 . 1/17/2002
hay hay hay hay!i love it! o pleas can you wriht more!i whant to see what happens! oo pleas just at lest ooo 4 or 5 chapters?

{smiels sweetly}well uuuhhh seya!

o.~

..o
Guest chapter 3 . 1/4/2002
Please write more!
Sparkle chapter 3 . 8/30/2001
I know you haven't update this story for like over a year now and I hope you will read this review sometime soon. Please, please, please continue with this fic. As soon as you get another chapter out please email me. Thanks so much. :)
PiCItUpS60 chapter 3 . 7/5/2001
Please go on...
Space Chick1 chapter 3 . 12/29/2000
That was written so well! I can't wait until part 3 gets put up. I hope sometime soon.
Kresten Theigal chapter 3 . 12/27/2000