Reviews for Deal With The Devil
CodyRhodesFan chapter 2 . 1/29/2010
Scared!John. X3!

MATT CAN DO ANYTHING!

Mary! X3!

John & Matt no friends? Aw!

Only him and Matt knew? YAY! Secret!

Of course, it was a comfort when it was your turn! XD!

YAY!

MAKE SOMEONE DIE!

Matt: NO!

Who said it was you?

BUT THANKS FOR VOLUNTEERING!

LOVE!

LOVE!

LOVE THIS! X3!

X Sam.
Blazing Glory chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Like the idea. I know you'll fill it out as you go along. Don't rush the back line too much. We get the idea that they are each others independent muscle and 'hitmen' (Please do not get me started on Bret!) I'm assuming they were in high school when this started, and now that they are pro's it has continued?

I think Morrison is a great choice. He is at the top of his game, and has a great personality to work with. If you want sex to enter into the story, he can hook up with Melina, which you indicated Matt helped with some how. You can have him set Matt up with the person of his dreams. Jeff will probably be very hurt if/when he finds out about the deal, if you are writing the brothers as a tight pair. This is a brother thing. You always watch your brother's back. Or does Matt consider Jeff a little too weak to handle this, and that's why he hasn't canceled the deal? Or is this written while Jeff is out of WWE? On suspension or current retirement? This would give Matt a stronger argument with Jeff - "Youre not here all the time, and he's a back-up plan." And why is Morrison the devil? How twisted are his requests going to get? Right now it seems pretty mild - fetch a wallet, extract revenge on a violent fan. Does he have a hatred for someone that he will involve Matt in? Perhaps trying to take out a contender or hurt an ex like the Miz? Just some ideas to think over while enjoying chocolate. hugs as always.
NeonNero chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Omg,I Love It,XD.

I'm Totally Favorting This.!
CodyRhodesFan chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
DEAL! DEAL! DEAL! DEAL! DEAL! DEAL!

I wanna know more about the deal! TELL MEH!

favoring already. XD.

SHANE. XD.

True. If you need henchmen, then you suck. XD.

John said it. "I swear I'll repay you."

Now it's stuck in mah head.

Wait, it's stuck in his head, too?

SWEET!

A TON! Poor thing!

Ah...so whatever Matt wants, he can get & whatever John wants, he can get? AH...I'm beginning to see this deal.

It's sorta horrible.

Matt iz so XD.

He knowz how to make excuses.

JOHN MORRISON!

MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE!

Wait...