Reviews for Our Time Now
The Andromeda Rose chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
...I think you're right. Maybe you should have stuck to explaining the lyrics through the story instead of letting the lyrics take over the story?

I'm sorta 50/50 on the relationship between Silver and Blaze in your stories. It almost seems as though Silver's too soft-not that I don't like him soft-and Blaze seems a teensy bit too hard. Maybe try having both be timid and see where that goes?
Tails.Cosmo chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Nice job. You have shown Siilverand Blaze's true feelings while keeping the story true. a hard things to do. well done!
Artistic-Resonance chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
This was so cute :)
xSakuraRosesx chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Awww! I liked this a lot!
cartoonromancer chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
AWWWWWWWW, i love this couple, this should have chapters or something, you should make a whole novel with a nice prequel and sequel to this. I would so read it!
Mana the Cat Magician chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
This was really cute. I've been reading some of your stories now, and they're really good. You're able to adapt to any theme, any set of characters, and create a story that flows and is just a complete joy to read. I also like your story of incorporating the music. I can't help but to admit that the long stream of stanzas that just suddenly enter the story are a bit annoying at times. They interrupt the flow of the story sometimes. Your way is a little more subtle. I like it.

Well, your stories are amazing. I thought I'd finally let you know. Good job!
SonicXfan1 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
I thought this story was really cool, and it was way cute :). I'm going to go check out your other ones so you might get a review from me soon. Keep up the good work.
Venenum Timere chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
:D
Beatleboy62 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I do have to say, this was very good :D

The song that jumped into my head when the band started playing a rock song was 'Bohemian Rasphody' by Queen. Go figure.

Lol, imagine the elders if they saw the pair making out on the balcony XD
june2021 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I love your story I'm a total silvaze fan
Alyssacookie chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
I absolutely loved it! You took the very basic idea I gave you, and turned it into something entirely different and original!
Midnight Falls chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Great story!

I don't usually like songfics- they typically disrupt the flow of the story. But no, that didn't happen to yours. The song didn't disrupt it at all, since you made it flow with the actual fic. I've never seen that done before, but I like it.

I also liked how the actual story went. Well-written with a bit of fluff. It's interesting how you mixed both of Blaze's back-stories together. You managed to make her a princess yet still have Silver as her best friend. I was wondering when someone would successfully be able to do that.

This story is worth reading. Keep up the good work! D