Reviews for Blessed Quietness
Elficiel chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Quite an unusual pairing, but not impossible given that Florina's personnality doesn't really differ from Ninian's one; Eliwood could have ended up with her as well. I liked the situation!
Chiisarin chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Hiya! I'm stalking you, I swear. I just decided to look around the fandom and I've realized: there are practically no Florina fics. Whatsoever. And she's my favourite character too!

But I'm really glad to see this. For one, it's an interesting pair to put together, and also it's not the type of blatant attraction that makes characters go mad OOC, just a sort of glimpse of a sweet moment in the middle of everything else. I think my favourite line is the part where "she was so tired she couldn’t even think to be nervous around him", made the picture more precious. I hope you write more Florina fics, cough cough. :3
Caellach Tiger Eye chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Hmm ... normally I'd consider the idea of these two as Crack!, but you were so delicate in your depiction that I must express my admiration. I liked your description of the physical a lot, and that couch. I also liked how Eliwood evaluated how he actually knew very little about Florina - though he remembered her a year after the Caelin debacle, and she recognised him from afar, it must be enlightening for him to realise how little he knows about her - perhaps he'll later consider the same of his other companions. The interaction seemed so real for them. Eliwood was being so chivalrous towards her, not wanting to fully wake her because she'd be nervous around him - how sweet of him. Even half-asleep, the young girl seemed in character in regards to her shyness and humility.

While I'm not entirely sure what to make of this, I think you should write more FE drabbles - you have a habit of delving into things people don't really think about, and you do it so well, too. You writing style is never boring.

gODSPEED!