Reviews for Turns of Fate
Selias chapter 1 . 6/1
What part of Luke's actions are "wise" in this chapter?
Raggetymanftw chapter 30 . 5/29
Loved the fic!
Paul Lenzen chapter 30 . 5/26
I'd love a sequel
MissyH316 chapter 4 . 5/24
Entertaining story so far, for sure, but I am admittedly a little put off by Luke's immature audacity. I think it's too over-the-top and, even though this is AU with humor mixed in, it just seems too far out-of-character for Luke to be a likeable but cocky and irreverent kid. He knows he's touching raw nerves, and is too secure and confident that nothing he's doing could possibly make the future even worse than what it became. "Fools go where angels fear to tread", and "The road to hell is paved with good intentions" both come to mind. But I'm gonna still hope for a happy ending. ;)
Doc Junior chapter 30 . 3/27
This was really a unusual funny fanfic with a funny end as well, thanks ! And here we go again !
Doc Junior chapter 16 . 3/26
this luke is so fun to read and makes the story really special, it was really surprising at first but once you get over it, you really enjoy it !
What did I just read?
Chris chapter 1 . 2/27
I know logic is sometimes an issue with a story, but how does luke know Leia before they met. In your first couple of paragraphs Leia cannot be on Alderan after it is blown up, if she knows Luke!

My 2 cents worth.
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 23 . 2/26
My favorite chapter ever!
Dinobunny chapter 30 . 2/9
Hahahaha I loved this! The "I'm your father" part was just epic! Hahaha! Thank you for this amazing story!
Emma-Please1 chapter 23 . 2/5
Oh this is hilarious! I had tears coming out of my eyes when Luke told Palpatine that he was his father and then the whole Vader and Luke recreation happened. Omg, this is great, I love it, I can't even.
MugetsuPipefox chapter 29 . 1/29
I have just finished bunge reading this for at least the fifth time and it is still just as funny and amazing as the first time. Bless your soul
InvisibleJediMaster chapter 30 . 1/9
I read this in a single long run and it was absolutely worth it.
wordghost chapter 30 . 12/15/2017
aaaah i love this story

i enjoyed reading it so much

honestly i cant remember smiling so while reading a fic in a long time 3
Star Crystals chapter 30 . 11/12/2017
I have stumbled upon so many fics but this one! This one is the most hilarious and funny thing I've ever read! Especially the scene of 'I'm your father' thing made me go roll! Good luck~