Reviews for Turns of Fate
cool
GreekOtaku chapter 30 . 7/20
XD it was awesome :D :D i almost died of laughing to hard :D
TheDarkKunoichi chapter 30 . 6/25
This is honestly one of the funniest thing I've ever read for a while. You made me laugh a lot of times at all of Luke's antics, (I kinda like him more here than at the original trilogy... dunno why). All hell broke loose the moment Luke pulled down Palpatine's pants. XD But the scene that REALLY made me nearly die of laughing was the part where Luke Force-Suggested Palpatine into thinking Luke was his father. Damn Anakin for interrupting. But whatever, it made it all the more funny anyway. And the Darth Bob thing... almost couldn't breathe for a few minutes. The funny part was Obi-Wan's constipated look and Yoda's remark. Sith, so funny! :D

CAN'T EXPRESS MORE, STILL TOO BUSY LAUGHING. JUST WANNA TELL YOU THAT YOU HAVE THE BEST TIME-TRAVEL FIC EVER. CRAZY TRICKSTER LUKE RULES! XDD
Awesome story. You put humor in every paragh. Literally. You made a real story, many stories I read are just people rambling, that has what few stories have. JOKES. It was genius to ad all those jokes and the board game I mean that was hilarious. I almost wet myself multiple times. I NEVER stopped smiling. You made my day the best day ever. YODA JOKES I mean how awesome! Luke being Palpoo's father. I never saw that coming but that was probably one of my favorite parts. I am your father I literally couldn't stop laughing.
I'll just leave it at that. I could say many more compliments but I'll never be able to say how awesome it is. One small tip. I do not understand the end. You may want to make it a little clearer. AWESOME!
Gabesgurl chapter 30 . 5/31
HAHAHAHAHA Oh Sith. I'd forgotten how much I love this!
Kimichan13 chapter 30 . 3/8
Brilliant
Seriously great fic, it's extremely humorous seeing Luke dance around Palpatine and the Jedi. Just one thing, though, the word retard in this chapter tends to shock people out of the flow of the fic.
Kimichan13 chapter 10 . 1/15
Brilliantly, hilariously well done. I applaud you.
Rascal chapter 10 . 1/2
Your Anakin's levels of stupidity have reached unknown, obscene degrees.
The Force sent him a dream with Luke calling him Dad! They think he's 'somehow' related!
He knows all about them! They are mysteriously connected! Hit him over the head with a brick, I bet he won't even notice.
Rascal chapter 6 . 1/2
I knew old Siddious was ticked off enough to take him out. And with his recent performance, it doesn't take a genius to realize he's a powerful new player in this game.
Rascal chapter 5 . 1/2
Hey! Anakin mentioned me!

His father shot Luke an encouraging smile. " I don't know. I still need to fulfill my promise to kill you. Rascal."

Don't kill me! I'm just enjoying your story!
Rascal chapter 4 . 1/2
" Whoever his master was, did not use traditional methods. He does not appear to have learned the basic principles of a Jedi."
Obi Wan saying this quite humorous.

YES, Anakin. Luke ran ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE STARS from Coruscant.
He's a Skywalker after all.

I totally knew Luke followed them.
Rascal chapter 2 . 1/2
Bravo! Bravo! Drive him to insanity!
Mmmm... Maybe it will reveal his darker side.
Rascal chapter 1 . 1/2
Excellent Luke!
Fantasy-Mania31 chapter 30 . 12/27/2014
I tried so hard not to laugh out loud reading this...I failed horribly. Thank you for making my week :)