Reviews for Turns of Fate
One of the best crackfics I've ever read. Some characters might have been a little over the top, but that's crack for ya. This story is definitely hilarious and great for someone who's looking for a laugh. I was a bit skeptical in the beginning with how this started out, but eventually the quality of the chapters improved so much that this fic made my top favorites. Oh and the scene with Anakin and the magnet was just pure gold and I had to try so hard not to outright cackle on the bus while reading it. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story.
Danen5 chapter 4 . 9/27
This have got to be the most unrealistic bashing no good story I've ever read and that's saying something. However, I will say that it is well written and quite different in someway, I don't particularly hate it but just found it more frustrating than most other of it's kind.
SharKohen chapter 30 . 9/7
HAHAHA HIlarious piece of work. Excellent read. The plot points here are just disguises for the insanity within. Brilliant!
SharKohen chapter 23 . 9/6
OH CRAP
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
This is the most hilarious thing I've ever read!
ForceMagic chapter 30 . 6/23
thank you for putting this book into existence
ForceMagic chapter 26 . 6/23
i think ive died of laughter
ksecc1 chapter 30 . 6/21
Ahaha ha! Very funny. Thank you for writing this.
Frozen862 chapter 3 . 6/13
Thats a well shit story.
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 30 . 5/14
One of the most hilarious and best stories I've ever read! Hat's off!
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 29 . 4/9
This fic made me laugh to the point of tears. TEARS! God! And I'm sick so i was kind of trying to avoid it cause boy does it hurt, but despite that, hell was this fic worth the pain! It was hilarious, and awesome, and ridiculous, and just the perfect story to cheer you up on any day! XD And heck, this is the second time I read this fic, and it still cracked me the hell up! Thank you so freaking much for writing this!
*Chuckles and smiles* That was the best Star Wars fanfiction I have ever read. It was so funny! - I enjoyed it SO much, I hope you continue to write amazing fanfics like these! The humor wasn't the only thing though, everything about the fanfic was just good in general. I swear you are one of the best writers I have ever seen, anyway, I must thank you one more time. THANK YOU GOOD BEE!~ :3
*Bursts out laughing* Oh boy was that funny! Haha! I
Can't believe he said that! - Anikin a naughty boy for interrupting Luke! Haha *chuckles* I can't stop laughing, it's so funny!
Shanice chapter 27 . 3/15
Story was hilarious. However the ending didn't make much sense to me . Force suggestions don't work on Sith lords particularly Darth Vader and Palpatine. Other than that it was good. Luke's attitude was different and more spunky. Good work overall
Nocturnal Storyteller chapter 30 . 3/10
Hilarious! Thanks for writing!
kanazak chapter 30 . 1/1