Reviews for Observations
Raphiael chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
So I know this is old, but I don't care. So ha.

I really, really, REALLY loved this. You got down everything I love about Innes and Vanessa here, and kept everyone marvelously in character. Having Tana and Syrene plot as they did was glorious as well. This is pretty much my favorite kind of humor in 'fic. It's funny not because it's wacky or crack, but because it's all perfectly in character.

I don't know why you doubt your Magvel mojo so. You do awesome things with it.
ElwynWanderer chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
This story was utterly fantastic. Keep up the good work! D
Ana Fluegel chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
I have nothing to say other than this: I loved it! Adorable! 3
XxPriscillaxX chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Shall we fashionable? LOL of course and the they kissed. I love your story absolutly fantastic and I just love this couple soo much. Innes Vanessa are the best and Seth Erika but this is one is just a little bit better isn't. Thank you so much and kisses.

PD. i give this my heart and a fave
superstarAlpha chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
While I think was very good and all-in-all quiet enjoyed it, I have to ask, why wouldyou write it ifyou aren't familiar with the fandom? I never would have guessed - not to say everyone is spot on, but close enough to what they should be - but for the ommission there at the end, that takes some of the fun from it. *pout*

Overall, good piece of work. I didn't find it truely comedic, but it wasn't a shot-and-miss like so many other coupling stories I've read. good work, keep it up.
Snowy Ptarmigan chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Oh Kitty! I absolutely adore this piece! Innes is so in-syc and Vanessa is just adorable. lol And Kudos to Tana she just kicks butt!

btw

Do you take requests?
Mark of the Asphodel chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Oh, my gosh. This was everything I love about Innes/Vanessa. Even if FE8 isn't your home territory, you captured them so beautifully. Innes was near to perfect with his slightly menacing prickliness but this sense of humor and essential *goodness* underneath it all, and you captured both the competent side of Vanessa and her ability to be easily flustered where Innes is concerned. You got the essential status difference between them and the way it underscores all their interactions (though I suppose you'd be an old hand at royal/knight pairings ;P), and you have such a lovely parallel with the Seth/Eirika interactions...squee! Even if reading it makes me happy, it's not fluff, because there is a sense that these characters and their relationships are grounded and have consequences.

And the prompt was incorporated beautifully. There are so many little critical things right in this that I'm just deeply touched and so happy to read it. Thank you. :)
kittykatloren chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Considering this mentions Seth and Eirika, and they are my all time favorite, I just had to leave a review ;)

Overall, very well done, but I have to say it gets a little confusing in the middle... about who they are watching or talking about, and who is talking when (like when Syrene is giving them the present). Maybe that's intentional though, and I'm just dense. :P

Very cute and I liked that they were watching Seth and Eirika not only because they're my favorite couple, but also because their situation really mirrors that of Innes and Vanessa. One royal, one a warrior. Nicely done!

Plus, the ending was brilliant. Totally in character and totally hilarious. :D

- Kitty

P.S. If you ever have the time and motivation, I'd love to read something of yours about Seth and Eirika
RWT chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
A VanxIn fic XD! Vanessa was so precious and there was SethxEir too! I love how protective Inness is about Tana and how honest Vanessa is 3. They don't seem OOC at all.
NewPaladin chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
It was not only in character, cute and humourous but also extremely fluffy. I liked Innes in this fic and since I normally ignored and/or despise him, it's unusual which means of course it's great. And I loved the Seth/Eirika bits. Those two are just too cute.
Trevor X chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
You write so well, I wouldn't have said that you didn't know your characters. Wherever you picked up your characterizations, I think you did a splendid job.

Interesting take on a 'winter festival', as opposed to adding 'Christmas' to the worlds traditions. Well done!