Reviews for Ashamed
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
ugh
ThatMasterOfChaos chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
This is SO well written and I was giggling the whole time. I LOVE the last line and everything is so perfect and in-character and it's deliciously naughty. Very very very well done! I'm saving this one... Hehe
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Somehow this is my first time reading this.

You know, if I am sure to not picture the actress that plays Umbridge, then I can see this as being pretty hot.

Love the possessive dynamic.
somerandomloser12231321 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Why is there only one Fic for this pairing.:( Nice.
cookiesforfrogs chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Very good. I like that hermione is feeling guilty about her fantasy of umbridge it seems like a very hermione thing to do and makes it all the more believable.
Lisachan87 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
My god.. this isn't supposed to be hot.. but somehow it is. I loved it, you have a talent for this pairing o_o
MadameCissy chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I couldnt help myself but look up this pairing after a brief moment in the OOTP movie (When Umbridge walks past the desks and Hermione pulls a particular face) and I *had* to go and read something, as a guilty pleausre.

This was well written and I loved how throughout all of it you kept the idea of Hermione being disgusted by herself so vivid. I can imagine she must feel ashamed but you captured that emotion really well.

Well done for a pairing that is both disturbing and intriguing :-)
ilysfmdemetri chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
ugh, im turned on now...
, - ,
lol, good story!
melofrench chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I loved this :D
saphique chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
this story really was a nice surprise! well written !
MinervaGirl8 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I like this alot, very well written. Although a wierd pairing I guess I can see it happening. But again very well written!:)
MlleMary chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
I have to say, very well written..although the shipping isn't quite my cup of tea. Still, I read it to the end - which proves that you had me intrigued.

Great job! :)
wanda brown chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
First off, I adore how you typed, "I proudly ship this pairing. Proudly, I say!" and the story is called "Ashamed." That's amusing.

"Once-upon-a-time" does not need to be hyphenated.

"...outside of the tent her, Harry and Ron shared..." "Her" should be "she."

"No, no, no, no, no, no. Not here, not with Ron and Harry just a few feet away…not ever!" This sentence should be in either italics or quotes to show that Hermione is thinking.

"-No!" I'm not quite sure why you put the hyphens there, but the same rule applies as the one above.

Disturbing, but well written, yet again.

PS.

…”You are mine, Mudblood. Tell me,” her movements slowed,

she was barely touching Hermione now, “do you need me?”

Hermione’s reply was barely audible; “Yes…” “ ‘Yes’

what?” “Yes, I need you…oh, God…” She began to tighten,

her muscles clenching around the other woman’s fingers.

“Ah-ah-ah, not until you say my name.”…

She jumped. Harry was standing beside her, an expression of

worry on his face. “Y-yes?” Hermione’s voice was still

showing signs of her breathlessness. “Are you alright? I

thought I heard you-”

Darling, do you remember what I've said numerous times about this CRAP?