Reviews for Lucid Memories
BakaLizard chapter 17 . 2/26
This story reminds you the song mosiac roll right? Two different personalities, white gumi seems rejecting the black but soon realize that both were the same then merge into one, right?
BakaLizard chapter 8 . 2/26
Ahaha... I love that A/N there but I'm rather a Hetalia England fan (since I have bitterness towards Americans... no offense really just an opinion. That actually depends on the person but I also like America the character itself) and I love Tsundere Iggy. Tsundere Iggy is Tsundere (and I'm not talking about the female singer).
Alfred F. Jones World Hero chapter 1 . 1/16
Actually France did not get involved in the gunfight until America declared Independence. France also brought in Spain and Netherlands. Before France joined the gunfight. France only financed America.
Minooshka chapter 10 . 4/29/2014
Chapter 10 (#3) False info:
Canada becomes a confederated 'nation' or if you will- Dominion of the Brittish Empire in 1867. (Meaning it no longer elects governors as part of its colonial government), it now elects ministers. The party which wins the most ridings (or seats) in parliement is called the Prime Minister.

Canada becomes an independant nation in 1931 with the passing of the Statute of Westminster. An official statement from Great Britain that the dominion of Canada was now solely responsible for its internal policies and international affairs.

1982 was the repatriation of the brittish chart of common law into the Canadian charter of rights and liberties. If the UK were tochange their civil laws, it would have applied to Canada as well. This last step was a symbolic creation of our version of what the USA calls 'a Constitution'.
XxAkatsukiFanxX chapter 8 . 3/21/2014
Just a small part I wanted to correct. England tell 'America' to set him down when he shouldn't know it's America yet.
Black-chalk chapter 19 . 3/5/2014
I...I thought is usuk...but...for the sex part, is only have ukus...Jesus... I can't accept ukus!
RainaW chapter 20 . 10/28/2013
You know, I find it brilliant how you twisted the story. It's interesting really. So this wasn't a time-travel fic, yes? Cool. _
A-Non-Mouse chapter 8 . 8/26/2013
-stares blankly at screen for a few minutes- YES! SOMEONE REMEMBERED AND WROTE THAT HAWAII WAS ORIGINALLY IT'S OWN NATION! Although, it's ancestry can probably be traced to polynesia...
adptt12 chapter 7 . 8/27/2013
My birthday is April 23
Britani Angelo chapter 19 . 8/18/2013
Do Alfred and Arthur have nothing to say about chapter 19? Or are they just too embarrassed to show themselves?

Silly little gits, I wanted to see your reactions!
(loves, show yourselves next time.)

Britani

(Author, do you understand my name?)
Guest chapter 15 . 8/18/2013
(on chapter 15... This is really good.)

I wanna scone! Scones are good! I also want custard and fish and chips and all of the other British foods I had in london! Englands food is really yummy!

(Im sorry to say this, but I'm an American who hates mcdonalds, hot dogs, hamburgers and... French fries. Sorry Alfred. Arthurs food is better.)
Roseflame44 chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
i love this story and am glad I'm not the only person who makes up stories in their heads
Roseflame44 chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
this story is awesome! I've never read any stories with the states before.
Alfred F. Jones World Hero chapter 20 . 2/15/2013
The story was great! Very very mysterious! Thank you so much for sharing this with us! 3
TheDominatrixIrene chapter 17 . 12/1/2012
Ohmagawd, this chapter made my cry so badly... UGH! You, my fellow author, are a /genius/ for coming up with this idea! Making us think that it's a time travel fix when it's all happening inside Alfred's mind... Sneaky, cunning you! :) but I can't stay mad. This story is just too good! There are no words to describe this... But I /do/ know that I will be pimping this story out on my Hetalia RP accounts on Twitter!