Reviews for Lucid Memories
Guest chapter 8 . 11/12/2016
I really love how you province us with some background information in the ending of most chapter. And because of this I'm pretty much have a good idea and information of what happened during the past. And it kinda helped with school. I love history and learning but not as much do I love anime, manga and fanfiction (loner indeed). I also like how you write the story with some twist to it. Alfred is such a player. How many kids of his that is blood-related to him? Anyhow good job with the story.
animechik16 chapter 5 . 2/27/2016
long have you been writing fanfics?
I have no idea. I've been on a long break because of school, but I would say about 4 or 5 years.
2. How long does it take for you to type a chapter?
I can say more than an hour or so. Depends on if I do it in chunks or all at once if I'm in the zone.

4. How long are your chapters? (normally) As in, how many words.
They gradually increase for me. Usually starting from 1,000 words and adding about 1,000 to every chapter after.
5. What kind of fanfics do you mostly write? (multiple chapters or oneshots, genres, etc.)
I love writing multiple chapters, but oneshots are the fastest to make. I like to experiment in genres. I tend to stick with romance or adventure, but I plan on broadening my horizons.
6. What do you think of OCs in general?
OCs are fun to make and critical for creativity. For me, I rarely use them unless they need to be in the story and help move the plot forward.
7. Do you write fanfics for fame or for the sake of the story? (be honest)
I write stories when I believe I have a good idea. I do it for self-amusement, putting my beloved characters from my favorite artists and dropping them into scenarios. Fame is not for me, but I do enjoy sharing my ideas and getting feedback on how to improve.
8. Do you easily get side tracked easily from fanfics? Do you work on more than 1 fanfic at a time before you finish any of them?
If I have an idea, I begin my story. I tend to not do several stories at once, but it is good to write other ideas down for a later time.
9. Would you say that writing fanfics have helped improve your writing? Explain your reason to why.
Yes and no. Reviews on this site are rarely formal critiques. I have improved through schooling. Reviews do help me speed up my writing process, but for the most part I've only learned new vocabulary and some style tips.
Kadek-is-the-Best chapter 7 . 1/3/2016
I know what you meant, because my mother and sister are just like that.
SomeoneKnew chapter 20 . 12/23/2015
Is there a sequel? That would be awesome :D More of this amazing story to read!
SomeoneKnew chapter 19 . 12/23/2015
It's quite alright. It was pretty good. :) Maybe try not to put so much other stuff that's relevant to the plot and stuff in the middle, it kind of ruins the mood.
SomeoneKnew chapter 18 . 12/23/2015
-_- New York. Please leave. I was in the middle of a smut scene.
SomeoneKnew chapter 17 . 12/22/2015
-_- First George, now John? Does he have a thing about naming rabbits after the Beatles? But siriusly, I loved this chapter!
SomeoneKnew chapter 16 . 12/22/2015
-_- I just spent half an hour looking up JOKER. It should be spelt JoKir. But very good chapter!
SomeoneKnew chapter 15 . 12/22/2015
'Of course it's all here in you're head, Harry. But why on earth should that mean it's not real?' -Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore
Yet more proof that, a bit like Shakespeare, Joanne Rowling has a quote for every life situation. :) Britannia Angel is weird though. I'm not sure I like that aspect of Arthur. But his cooking is often useful. For instance, whenever Prussia gets horridly drunk and starts trashing my house, I tie him in a chair and make sure he can see me. Then I eat a scone. This shocks him sober because I don't die. :D
It was a bit confusing, but it wasn't bad at all. And... *blush* yes. .
SomeoneKnew chapter 14 . 12/22/2015
Flames are useful. They can toast marshmallows, set off fireworks, and burn your enemies alive. :D ... I might have a touch of my Creepypasta/murderess pole right now. Pole... like sticks... and having peoples' heads on sticks... although knives are better.
SomeoneKnew chapter 13 . 12/22/2015
I looked it up. He has Multiple Personality Disorder? Wow. Once I managed to convince myself I had an alternate personality (although we didn't really switch- more like I had someone else in my head for whenever I had two different thoughts about the same thing.). Her name was Mei. Then I convinced myself I made a clone of myself and somehow transferred her into it. Her fanfiction account is SomeoneThought. (Copycat.) (I am not!) (Get off my computer.) (Fine.) Anyways, after that I kinda just have her write stuff with me, and I sometimes roleplay as her. It's kinda confusing. But that's not the point. (Yes it is.) Oh. Well, then, I'm going to go off the point. Now I'm fairly certain I'm multipolar. (Like bipolar, but more than 2 sides.) Yep. I can go murderous, kawaii, innocent, liar, happy, faker, and a multitude of others. Interesting chapter though, I liked it.
SomeoneKnew chapter 12 . 12/22/2015
I much prefer tea to coffee. Coffee stinks. I mean that literally, I gag when I smell it. :/
SomeoneKnew chapter 11 . 12/22/2015
Gods, Alfred. 'Good things come to those who wait.' Just wait... let's see... 300 years or so? And then you'll get Arthur's full attention.
SomeoneKnew chapter 10 . 12/22/2015
Of course there should be gay rights, Albert! The real question is, should there be homophobic-prejudiced-racist rights? (By which I mean, anyone against gay rights, helping the poor, and immigrants.) And even if I weren't bisexual and my twin sister weren't lesbian I'd still feel that way! Heck, we said that even before we knew our sexual preferences! Gods.
SomeoneKnew chapter 9 . 12/22/2015
WE DO NOT SPEAK OF THAT ATROCITY
Siriusly how can you even mention the poor owl? Harry's first friend... the only thing reminding him of Hogwarts during the summer break... how could you?!
And it is blasphemy to compare yourself to Queen Jo. JOANNE ROWLING IS GREATER THAN ALL ON EARTH. ALL HAIL TO THE ROWLING.
*blink* That was weird. But true, nonetheless.