|Reviews for Lucid Memories|
| Black-chalk chapter 19 . 3/5
I...I thought is usuk...but...for the sex part, is only have ukus...Jesus... I can't accept ukus!
| La Farfalla chapter 20 . 10/28/2013
You know, I find it brilliant how you twisted the story. It's interesting really. So this wasn't a time-travel fic, yes? Cool. _
| A-Non-Mouse chapter 8 . 8/26/2013
-stares blankly at screen for a few minutes- YES! SOMEONE REMEMBERED AND WROTE THAT HAWAII WAS ORIGINALLY IT'S OWN NATION! Although, it's ancestry can probably be traced to polynesia...
| adptt12 chapter 7 . 8/27/2013
My birthday is April 23
| Britani Angelo chapter 19 . 8/18/2013
Do Alfred and Arthur have nothing to say about chapter 19? Or are they just too embarrassed to show themselves?
Silly little gits, I wanted to see your reactions!
(loves, show yourselves next time.)
(Author, do you understand my name?)
| Guest chapter 15 . 8/18/2013
(on chapter 15... This is really good.)
I wanna scone! Scones are good! I also want custard and fish and chips and all of the other British foods I had in london! Englands food is really yummy!
(Im sorry to say this, but I'm an American who hates mcdonalds, hot dogs, hamburgers and... French fries. Sorry Alfred. Arthurs food is better.)
| Roseflame44 chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
i love this story and am glad I'm not the only person who makes up stories in their heads
| Roseflame44 chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
this story is awesome! I've never read any stories with the states before.
| thezooqueen chapter 20 . 2/15/2013
The story was great! Very very mysterious! Thank you so much for sharing this with us! 3
| TheDominatrixIrene chapter 17 . 12/1/2012
Ohmagawd, this chapter made my cry so badly... UGH! You, my fellow author, are a /genius/ for coming up with this idea! Making us think that it's a time travel fix when it's all happening inside Alfred's mind... Sneaky, cunning you! :) but I can't stay mad. This story is just too good! There are no words to describe this... But I /do/ know that I will be pimping this story out on my Hetalia RP accounts on Twitter!
| TwentyThreeSecondsToSunrise chapter 13 . 8/10/2012
You did great with this story so far! I like your states, espeacialy New York!
I just looked up DID... the wiki page freaked me out! It had a strange paintings thatt freak me out, not to mention I'm in a drak room... and gett freaked out almost eaiser than America...
Anyway, the story really is great so far, aside from some confuzzing moments in the story...
Talk ta yer l8r!
| Brooklyn chapter 13 . 7/28/2012
Cool. Alfred and I share a condition.
| Xx-Key-To-My-HeartxX chapter 20 . 5/22/2012
I hate OCs of the states they are always so random never flow well...but man you made New York so well I forgot at one point he wasn't a real charchter. If they do make a New York they should review this story. Any wats the story was great excellent writing!
| Here in boston chapter 14 . 5/13/2012
here in boston a sub is a 'Grinda' but we use the term 'sub' too
| AuthoressSama chapter 5 . 3/19/2012
Just in case you still want to know:
2. I've been writing fan fictions since 2006.
3. It usually takes me a week or two to write a chapter from start to finish.
4. My chapters are usually anywhere between 4,000 and 9,000 words long.
5. I teeter back and forth from multi to one shots. I love to write angst, pain, depression, and any really strong feeling.
6. I only like OCs when they're well developed characters and they don't ruin my OTPs.
7. At first it was all about just writing to write, but I've noticed that I absolutely love getting reviews. It's for the fame a whole lot, but there is that rare occasion that I write a story purely for the sake of writing it. I suppose that whenever I do get reviews, they inspire me to write so people will have something good to read (and so I'll receive praise in the process). So I write for my readers and for praise, really, but I always love to reread what I've written.
8. OH MY GOD YES. Yeah, no, I get easily distracted and I work on a multitude at once - which is terribly unwise, but a necessary evil.
9. I should say so. The more you do anything, the more you'll learn from it and improve. I remember my very first fan fiction (God, it was awful). I only recently learned last year to plan stories out before I really dive into them. I usually go from general to specific. And I absolutely love to describe things now. Before when I was a newcomer to this website and fan fiction in general, my writing skills were God awful. Luckily, there was someone that was very good at writing and he gave me extensive advice. I took it to heart and wrote many fan fictions in the Tokyo Mew Mew category. I took 'em all down except for the one that was really popular. I'm ashamed of it now, though. I'm even embarrassed by one or two of my Hetalia fan fictions. But anyway, if you're looking for writing tips, here are some:
1. Always plan out stories. Go from general to specific.
2. When describing something, describe it using each sense and imagine it there with you.
And... Who knows? You may already know all of this and I'm probably just doing something you don't even need anymore. XD; I'm sorry if that's true.