Reviews for Thee Hath in Thrall
TickleTheToast chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
That's just awesome. I love the 'because he's got no parents and the Beldam had enticed Marie away when she'd had both' part. Gramma Lovat is freakin awesome, right? And Wybie's the sweetest little hunchback this side of the mississippi! XD Favorited!

Keep writing!

The Truth's Lie chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Really sweet, I adored it.
Professor J. L. Nemo chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
blueflower1594 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Aw, how sweet! I love Wybie!
WybourneObsessed chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I love this story!

The fact that Wybie has scoliosis and has to wear a brace is a very nice touch.

I know how his grandmother feels,making him wear the coat to try and hide the brace. I have scoliosis and had to wear one,and it was torture.

But you get a fav! 8D Exellent story.
Suggestion Girl chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
I can't believe you havn't gotten more than 5 reviews! This is honestly the best piece of Coraline fanfiction I've ever read. Seriously!

Oh, please make one more, maybe Wyborn-centric? I would love to read it!
FoxFlyer chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
That's sweet, and it captures the character of Grandma Lovat really well.
Kiss of the Breeze chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Something this good was a long time in coming, I do believe.

I particularly loved your attention to dialect and culture. You did a wonderful job on perspective as well! This was so sweet and very much believably written. It wasn’t just an insight on Mrs. Lovett but a cute character expansion on Wybie also. Oh! Another thing, how the cat's been looking out for him was a nice touch as well; the Beldam /had/ been trying for him. Wonderful job!

Much luck in your writing~
LoliPear the WaltzQueen chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
You've done well portraying an old woman who worries about her grandson. It'd be nice to see her reaction on learning about the Beldam's defeat. I wonder how she'd react.
A Writer With Mixed Interests chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
I loved this! I'm a spoiled one too! LOL! :D
xdcfvghnjmkl chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Oh, Oh! I can't tell you how excited I was to read this. I absolutely love it! I'm so glad you decided to do a piece on Wybie's grandmother. I was really surprised she played such a minor role in the movie, especially since it's her sister that went missing.

I love the inner-voice you give her, it's really convincing, and really sweet. She's very grandmotherly, spoling Wybie rotten and warning him for probably the millionth time to stay away from the Pink Palace.

I really feel for her, near the end, where she's talking about her sister and how she couldn't stop her and can't help her. The poor lady. :(

Anyway, I really loved this!

~Sister Hani