Reviews for The Costume Reaction
KrysBa chapter 1 . 11/25/2018
awesome, more please
Iagan chapter 1 . 1/3/2017
Excellent. More. Follow up please!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
This is super cute! As a huge geek, the only criticism I have is this...Spider-Man and Captaim America are Marvel characters while the others are DC. Maybe have them all dress as members of the Justice League? I could see Leonard as Aqua Man and maybe Raj as Super Man? I feel like he'd want to be the hero most unlike himself. The brave, strong, ladies man type. :)
kimjo2 chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
I could so see her as Supergirl. Great story. Thanks so much
SunnyCitrus chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
This story was very cute. Great job on the costume descriptions.
Rokimbo chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I would REALLY like to see this fic play out on the show! Fabulous!
BBT Is Great chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I don't want to make Sheldon cry by not leaving a review, that would ruin his character! ;-)

Good story, I enjoy the characterisation you do of Penny & how the guys have started to influence her & her approach to work. Very nice touch.
renisanz chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Wonderful. I'm rather proud of myself that I guessed that Penny was dressed as Supergirl. I don't follow comics much anymore, so it's a big deal...

That aside, the story was really great. I like how you described all the effort Penny put into perfecting her costume and the boys' subsequent reactions. The kiss was a nice surprise, too. :)
Annaliese chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Good story.
Morgan Pen chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Seeing that Sheldon rarely ever cries, I can only review to ensure the statuesque quality of Sheldon. Moving onwards, I have to say that I liked and enjoyed the description of color, and how it reflected between the characters. Sheldon remains himself, until you have him express his admiration.

Your visual writing is excellent. Your dialogue is far superior to mine, and your development of Penny's mindset was crafted well and pithy (quite like her). What would be interesting would be, if you found a way to show more of what the guys are thinking. Sheldon's actions could be enhanced by more expression, i.e. the twitch in his smile, that sharp intake of breath.

Continue to do more Big Bang Theory fanfics, I'm sure that you're going to enjoy the characters and manipulate, weave their complexities into fantastic designs. Hope to see more of your work!
Sheena Is A Punk Rocker chapter 1 . 12/30/2009