Reviews for He Melts into Her
yume mabe chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
really good ... the end scalated quickly but good last words hehe
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
This was seriously beautiful :) Somehow I can see the admission of feeling being more belated and more difficult for them than a wedding. It just makes sense for who they are.
cutecumbers chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I wish there were more Hatsumi/Ryoki fanfictions. They're just so cute together! -
jaclynkaileigh chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
so good! love love love! well written nice one shot!
LibraGirl12 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I liked your ending. Great job.
teddyBearcookies chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
It wasnt lame! :O It was\... AWESOME! XD
jazzyward chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
OMG

...

Im speachless
Ydoyouwanttoknowmynamestalker chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Cute cute cute CUTE!CUTNESS! MOE! I DNT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY!(By the way what is moe?lol)
bunnyboo19 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Aweeee that was sooo cuteee XD

Lol probably not the answer you wanted, but I loved it :)
DramaDitz chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
that was not a lame ending, it was awsome! Very sweet and not to mention it had me wanting more. I love it, wish their were more stories on Ryoki and Hatsumi.
Saki Toyo chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Wow...what can I say? It's awesome! ;D

Everyone was in character - no problems there. (Actually, I have yet to upload my first fic, and I'm pretty sure my characters are OOC. *sigh...one more hour!* I like your style of writing - it's kind of hard to explain, but I find it similar to those that you would find in a published book. (High quality, in other words!) Needless to say, you have great grammar and impeccable spelling. :]

And...the ending was NOT lame. I find it very well written. It's effect is great, considering you also made it the title.

All in all, great job! I can't wait to see what other fics you write.
redbird883 chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
The ending was so NOT lame. It was really sweet. Don't put yourself down about it, it's nice story. I hope to see more of your work in the future! _
oceaning chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Aw...so cute! :D I loved it! and it was so not lame! It was sweet and fluffy! Just the way I like it! ;)

_