Reviews for Chantage d'Amour
berprisjenny chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I know i'm late, but this story is amazing tbh. Hope you will do a sequel:)
Tayler chapter 20 . 8/16/2012
Ummm, can we get like a sequel or an epilogue...Please?:) This was so good!
EmilieCW-DXfan0119 chapter 20 . 7/13/2011
Seriously, I love EVERY single stories about Punk and Maryse you made. Keep up the good work! :D
wisdomlingersx chapter 20 . 7/11/2011
I am seriously addicted to all your stories

they are just amazing ! i looooved this one.
CULater chapter 20 . 9/9/2010
:D

I'm glad, they needed a happy ending after all that emotional turmoil. Phil is willing to brush off the bumps behind them and concentrate on moving forward,not only for Sofia but because Maryse is a person worth loving.

Happy ending but sad to see it end. Great job Nani:)
Ela chapter 4 . 8/23/2010
Okay, right now I've fallen in love with the story! D I laughed my head off, please continue writing more of these! )
Ela chapter 2 . 8/23/2010
Although I'm usually too lazy to write reviews, I just couldn't skip that one. You're really writing very well, the plot is original and I like the funny passages! So, keep up your work because it's really fun to read your stories!
Ainat chapter 20 . 8/22/2010
I understand Mickie only wanted to protect Phil, but how could she say Sofia wasn't his daughter? Maryse lied once, but she would never lie Phil about being her daughter's father.

Nikki and Phil will always annoy each other.

Phil decided to stay with Maryse and make their relationship work. I'm so HAPPY! I must admit I got scary when he thought about leaving Maryse. I'm really glad they are going to be a family.

"But there is one more thing, please, please get some better methods of birth control, one Sofia and one Maryse is enough to keep me busy" LOL

I loved very chapter. I simply loved this story! ;)
InYourHonour chapter 20 . 8/22/2010
Sad it's really ending now, but I LOVED it very much :-)

XO & InYourHonour
rkofan2012 chapter 20 . 8/22/2010
Aw, yay! I wanted to punch Mickie for saying all that lol, anyone could tell that Maryse has changed. You're such a good writer, it makes it easy to be able to play the story out in my head. I absolutely loved this story and I'm so happy you finished it like this instead of the way before. Awesome job!
Warblette chapter 20 . 8/22/2010
:D happy happy day
CULater chapter 19 . 8/18/2010
You know what? She may have been a youknowwhat at the beginning of this story,but Maryse is a lord, to go through all that,barely complain and refuse to concede to being weak...wow. My bestie had a c section two years back and she was in pain like an SOB so Maryse is hardcore in my book.

But now that the trauma and worry is safely behind them,one has to wonder what the hell is going to happen with Phil. He seems to care about the baby, he is concerned with Maryse's well being but there is a giant question mark hovering over everything between them. I am worried...
rkofan2012 chapter 19 . 8/17/2010
Aw :D Sofia is a cute name. I feel bad Maryse thinks he's gonna leave her...but he doesn't even know. I don't think he will, especially after the ending of this chapter when he was watching them. I think she's gonna be a good mom, I can kinda tell she's changed a little bit :] nice
Ainat chapter 19 . 8/17/2010
It must be hard to Maryse have to wait so long to see her baby girl. She must have been very tired to not attack the nurses and go see her daughter. It's hard to see Maryse so vunerable (even if she doesn't want to show it).

Phil had having a hard time to understand he wants to stay with Maryse and their daughter. He wants to be with them and he has to tell it to Maryse. After the last conversation they had, he told her he didn't want to be with her anymore.

Sofia? That's a cute name :) I'm glad they didn't get in a big fight to choose their daughter's name. I guess Phil got happy because she didn't take it from any Lady GaGa song LOL

UPDATE SOON! ;)
Warblette chapter 19 . 8/17/2010
how adorable!

I can't wait to hear more about little Sofia and punk and maryse (: