Reviews for I Hate This Part
but I love your story
good job!
dolphin chapter 1 . 3/26
I HATE YOU * cries forever 500x*

this was so saddddd and so goood ugh i hate love you lets get hate married and have hateful children ughhh
luluhrh chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
how are you so fucking cheerful?

you have killed me three times.

this is the fourth.

this is the worst.

but. . . it's also the best.

thank you.
Faliara chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
... That was /depressing/.

But it was rather interesting, how you wrote it.

'I Hate This Part'?

I'll go search it up.

Anyway, I don't really see much of these types of stories. You know, where Trisha's disease is genetic and Ed (and/or Al) becomes it's next victim. Thanks, by the way. It really enunciates the fact that yes, Roy and Ed's bond has grown that much.

I don't exactly understand the ending, though. I like the butterfly thing you did, but I think you could've added something... More.

I can actually see Winry saying something like that after Ed's funeral, as twisted as it may sound, but not nonchalantly. I know you never pointed out exactly how they said it, what emotion were they displaying, and such, but here's some advice; in a story like this, if Winry has to say a sentence like that after a depressing funeral, you might want to enunciate, at least just a little bit, of her emotions. Like;

"Who wants some apple pie?" Winry offered, and it could almost be thought of as nonchalant if it weren't for the crack in her voice.

I know it's not much, but please, think about it, because the first time I read that i actually thought she was saying it nonchalantly, which made me nearly go WTF and such.

I think it was still enjoyable, though. I think you could use a little more work on angst to make this really work (a story cannot live on one genre alone- a story can have a main genre, but there will always at least be some dash of humor, angst, or something of the sort.

(I'll go check out on that song now, by the way. Seems interesting.)

Faliara _
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Ahahaha. I guess only Ed would be able to make him ( and the passed on loved ones ) reappear in front of his still living beloved ones.
Otakumuch chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
My brain just shut down and I do not BELEIVE I can go on living. Lifeover
LeFay Strent chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
O_O ...okay, now I'm gonna go cry in a corner now. Dear God, I feel like I've just lost my best friend. I...I don't even know what to say. Without a doubt, one of the best songfics I've ever read. Great job.
Italylover21 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Well that's sad
emmy2710 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Super triste!Essa historia me fez chorar!
Por que ele tinha que morrer?
Essa historia é incrível.
bc1.08 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I love this one-shot! I couldn't stop crying you have a gift I'll give you that

InkLilly chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Crappy writing? This was written awsomely! I actually cried at the end! Thank you for writing this!
lil' Envy chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
This short fic made me cry it really touched me deeply... Thank you
EmeraldRain25 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
This made me cry. It is honestly one of the most beautifully written Edward-Death fics out there.
Sociopathic-Kitsune chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I was like, 'Oh, okay. A sad fic; I always handle those okay-ish.'

But...

But, the goodbyes were what got to me.

I...

I can't even type anymore.
AllenxEdward chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
So sad! Great story... but sad. Ed died! I loved the butterfly part, it fit really well. Loved the story.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »