Reviews for Angel of the Dawn
HPFAN chapter 17 . 4/27
I just finished reading chapter 17. I think that everything will work out fine for Remus and Hermione, because his wolf from trusts her.
HPFAN chapter 6 . 4/27
Poor Remus, I feel so bad, it must really suck being a werewolf.
HPFAN chapter 5 . 4/27
I love this. It's the best fic I've read with the pairing of Hermione and Lupin so far. Keep on writing, you are great at it.
HPFAN chapter 4 . 4/27
I always kinda thought Snape was hot in some weird way!
LOL (-:
HPFAN chapter 1 . 4/27
I love this so far. Great work! (-:
Simona Polle chapter 22 . 4/13
And the other warewolfs? I feel sad about them!
Nice work!
Simona Polle chapter 4 . 4/13
Sorta of gothically handsome hahahahaha THAT WAS THE BEST THING EVER
DuchessMoonMoon13 chapter 16 . 9/23/2014
Healthcare in the UK is free, just in case you didn't know. He wouldn't need insurance. But I love this story otherwise. It's wonderful.
SilentFlame13 chapter 22 . 9/9/2014
I really enjoyed this :)
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 22 . 4/17/2014
This was cute! The whole marriage law idea is far from new or original, but the added levels of laws you added made your story unique and 'new'. I thought you did a great job with this although there are quite a few spelling and grammatical errors. I would suggest a beta look over it, or reread it and correct it. Either way, well done!
PatchyFog chapter 22 . 4/5/2014
really good story, absolutely loved it xx
hermoine snape chapter 22 . 2/13/2014
That was a wonderful story
Wonderland chapter 11 . 1/4/2014
I'm very much in love with this story so far. I did notice one thing though: when Remus was initially taken to Azkaban, his wand was snapped yet here he suddenly has it back. It's a small thing and the story wouldn't lose anything by leaving it as it is. Just something to look at. Happy writings dear.
Rea558750 chapter 22 . 8/17/2013
I really loved reading this story
SlytherinToTheCore chapter 22 . 4/16/2013
Great story, great character sketches. Love Remus's and Hermione's bond. Apart from minor mistakes, great writing.