Reviews for Dark Matter: Edward's Eclipse
sala chapter 16 . 10/16/2016
OMG, where is the rest of the story? (I even registered on twilighted jus to look kif youve published more of the story there)
Your writing is awesome, definetely the best Edwards POV ever and so totally like the real sequel
to midnight sun.
Please please finish (and publish) it!
And for that matter: I also would be thrilled to read a EPOV of Breaking Dawn written from you.
ari52897 chapter 16 . 5/24/2016
You need to finish it! It's amazing! Was so looking forward to the proposal scene
Guest chapter 10 . 8/12/2014
best epov ever, why did u abandoned this?:(
Shawna9301 chapter 16 . 12/8/2013
Are you ever planning on finishing this story? I think yours is better than any versu\ion I've read so far.
petmom1213 chapter 16 . 9/28/2013
Are you going to finish this story?
AnnaMariaNordlade chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I can't remember if I have asked you this question before, but will there be a scene where Edward talks to Carlisle about what he read in Bree's mind?
It's a really good story and I hope that you will finish it one day.
Ur fan chapter 16 . 10/27/2012
you haven't posed in almost 2 years but I'm still going to ask to please update soon.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/7/2012
This is really good! Keep going!
Kerstin2302 chapter 16 . 2/18/2012
I really like the way you write Edward. Do you still write for this story?
Furious Strength chapter 16 . 10/11/2011
D'aw...I'm at the last chapter. :(

I know life can go crazy and kick your butt but I hope you come back to this story. I know it's almost been a year but that's okay! I'm sure people would love to come back to it. It would be easier to jump back into since it's based off the book from a different POV so people already remember about where we are in the story. I'm going to go read your EPOV New Moon now. I hope all is well with you! :)
Furious Strength chapter 4 . 10/7/2011
LOVING the story! Always was curious of Edwards POV.
NKubie chapter 7 . 9/14/2011
I'm sorry you had to go through all those health difficulties. I realize it's been a while at this point, but still...

I loved Edward's line about being able to forgive Jacob if he were dead. LOL

I also really liked when Edward muses about Bella being lost in her thoughts and he said, "I wanted to be lost in her thoughts too." That was such a great sentiment. I can hear his voice in your words so clearly.

I already didn't like canon Charlie, not I really, really don't like him. Plus I know I'll get even more pissed at him later. Ugh! What an asshole!
NKubie chapter 6 . 9/1/2011
Do we know that Alice suggests the motorcycle or is that your clever idea?

I love what you did with Edward's interactions with his family. His actions seem much clearer with your portrait of his motivations.

I was looking forward to the "leg hitch" part and you didn't disappoint. I really am so impressed with the way you capture Edward's voice and stay so true to canon.
NKubie chapter 5 . 8/31/2011
When reading the original it was easy to think that Edward was calmer than he really was, but this is probably more accurate as Bella's perception has always been a bit skewed.

At this point I know she doesn't know what she's doing to Edward, but I have a feeling that I'll be even more pissed at her with the EPOV than I was when reading canon. And I was pissed at her then.
NKubie chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
I'm getting annoyed with Bella and I know it will only get worse. I think I felt more of Edward's overprotection when I read canon, but with this perspective, it's understandable why he acted the way he did. Nice work!

Oh yeah, and I also think Mike Newton is even douchier than I though when I read the original. :)