Reviews for Dark Matter: Edward's Eclipse
Guest chapter 10 . 8/12/2014
best epov ever, why did u abandoned this?:(
Shawna9301 chapter 16 . 12/8/2013
Are you ever planning on finishing this story? I think yours is better than any versu\ion I've read so far.
petmom1213 chapter 16 . 9/28/2013
Are you going to finish this story?
AnnaMariaNordlade chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I can't remember if I have asked you this question before, but will there be a scene where Edward talks to Carlisle about what he read in Bree's mind?
It's a really good story and I hope that you will finish it one day.
Ur fan chapter 16 . 10/27/2012
you haven't posed in almost 2 years but I'm still going to ask to please update soon.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/7/2012
This is really good! Keep going!
Kerstin2302 chapter 16 . 2/18/2012
I really like the way you write Edward. Do you still write for this story?
Furious Strength chapter 16 . 10/11/2011
D'aw...I'm at the last chapter. :(

I know life can go crazy and kick your butt but I hope you come back to this story. I know it's almost been a year but that's okay! I'm sure people would love to come back to it. It would be easier to jump back into since it's based off the book from a different POV so people already remember about where we are in the story. I'm going to go read your EPOV New Moon now. I hope all is well with you! :)
Furious Strength chapter 4 . 10/7/2011
LOVING the story! Always was curious of Edwards POV.
NKubie chapter 7 . 9/14/2011
I'm sorry you had to go through all those health difficulties. I realize it's been a while at this point, but still...

I loved Edward's line about being able to forgive Jacob if he were dead. LOL

I also really liked when Edward muses about Bella being lost in her thoughts and he said, "I wanted to be lost in her thoughts too." That was such a great sentiment. I can hear his voice in your words so clearly.

I already didn't like canon Charlie, not I really, really don't like him. Plus I know I'll get even more pissed at him later. Ugh! What an asshole!
NKubie chapter 6 . 9/1/2011
Do we know that Alice suggests the motorcycle or is that your clever idea?

I love what you did with Edward's interactions with his family. His actions seem much clearer with your portrait of his motivations.

I was looking forward to the "leg hitch" part and you didn't disappoint. I really am so impressed with the way you capture Edward's voice and stay so true to canon.
NKubie chapter 5 . 8/31/2011
When reading the original it was easy to think that Edward was calmer than he really was, but this is probably more accurate as Bella's perception has always been a bit skewed.

At this point I know she doesn't know what she's doing to Edward, but I have a feeling that I'll be even more pissed at her with the EPOV than I was when reading canon. And I was pissed at her then.
NKubie chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
I'm getting annoyed with Bella and I know it will only get worse. I think I felt more of Edward's overprotection when I read canon, but with this perspective, it's understandable why he acted the way he did. Nice work!

Oh yeah, and I also think Mike Newton is even douchier than I though when I read the original. :)
NKubie chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
I love that Sookie Stackhouse novel line. So much of Edward's dry humor is lost in the movies. I love that you bring that back.

I'm also happy that you covered the trip to FL. I've always hated that it was not in the book.

I still don't agree that Edward should have kept the Victoria info from Bella, but his motives are even more evident that he doesn't just want, but needs to protect her. I think it was explained so succinctly here: "It was as though the trauma of thinking she was dead had evolved me to have enough survival instincts for both of us. Her continued existence was essential to mine."

I also loved Renee's obervations and that she was able to influence Charlie at least a litte.
hardee chapter 15 . 7/31/2011
I love your writing. We haven't heard from you in so long. I was going to ask you to update soon, now I just want to wish you and yours well. Miss you!