Reviews for Tales from Sickbay
Ms. Catnip chapter 8 . 2/11/2010
'deflected by Uhura's face'...priceless.

This story really makes me laugh like a madwoman, your OCs are likeable...and Radha is FANTASTIC.

Just one little thing to watch out for, and it really is very small...

Vulcans and touching don't mix (unless you count their mates)...

I like that you put 'He looks curiously at my arm as to ask, why is this here?', but I think it should be more like 'He looks curiously at my arm as if it's some offending object'. IMO

But your sentence was pretty much the same, which is why it's little, very very little.

[more good stuff]

I appreciate your having her ask, I had a feeling that was it...but it's always cool to read it.

And that mittens thing was HI-larious. w
signora del cielo delle stelle chapter 8 . 2/11/2010
Don't worry, it was awsome! Continue soon!
Ms. Catnip chapter 7 . 2/7/2010
(this is CatNipSoup)

This story is really adorable, I like the bouts of randomness and the rainbow fish, and your OCs are really cute. Like, I feel for them, and I want to bake them brownies.

-Questions/Things I think should be explained-

1.) I would like to know a bit more of EXACTLY what this story is about...as it IS quite enthralling.

2.) When did Kirk and Spock get together? and for that matter, when did Uhura and Spock break up?

3.) Why did you pick 2009!Trek? I'm really just asking this because there was no reference to Spock and Uhura ever being together...and I honestly thought I was reading a TOS fanfic until I read the "Star Trek: 2009" label.

I also wanted to point out that your writing style has improved DRASTICALLY since the first chapter, and it wasn't bad to begin with. w

Overall I really like this

Keep up the good work,

Kitchan
signora del cielo delle stelle chapter 7 . 2/3/2010
signora del cielo delle stelle chapter 6 . 1/12/2010
Don't worry about it. Continue soon!
signora del cielo delle stelle chapter 5 . 1/6/2010
signora del cielo delle stelle chapter 4 . 1/4/2010
Radha chapter 4 . 1/3/2010
I haven't even read it yet but YOUR AUTHOR'S NOTE. IT IS FROM BATMAN. WA HA HA.
signora del cielo delle stelle chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
signora del cielo delle stelle chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
Haha! Continue soon!
signora del cielo delle stelle chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Hahaha. Continue soon! So Funny. :)
Ac Colins chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
More please. I love Chekov. Cheers!

-Ace