Reviews for Birthday
crazymama chapter 13 . 2/21
Yay! So glad you continued Nessie's story! It was great! Traumatic, but good nonetheless. The teen years are always difficult regardless. But interesting to see her personality and world view come out even more. Can't wait to read more!
k1942 chapter 12 . 5/26/2013
Edward's little girl won't be a little girl much longer, she's well on her way to womanhood!
k1942 chapter 11 . 5/26/2013
Thank the good lord for the love of an imprint! Not to mention the circle, who no doubt were a big help to Jacob finding his Nessie! She did the very best thing she could do by sharing her ordeal with Jacob, Zafrina, Senna, Kachirir and her father. It was so hard for them to hear but good for her to purge the poison. Didn't hurt any to rip off Joham's head and burn him to ash, either! Good for them!
k1942 chapter 10 . 5/26/2013
I absolutely hate this cat and mouse game, that's no game at all, but a matter of life and death! Where the hell is her family?
k1942 chapter 9 . 5/26/2013
The helpless feeling is quite well shared in this horrible game he's playing with his captive, it makes my skin crawl!
k1942 chapter 8 . 5/26/2013
If that son-of-a-bitch rapes her, I'm going to be extremely pissed!
k1942 chapter 7 . 5/26/2013
Of all the things that could have happened to her, to be the captive of that monster, Joham, is the last one I'd wish on poor little Nessie! I hope to hell her family is on the trail and saves her before anything too awful happens to her!
k1942 chapter 6 . 5/26/2013
I had a hunch Nahuel would wait for this opportunity, then make his move. I wonder if he has some sort of gift, similar to Jasper's, to influence feelings? That could explain Nessie's reaction to him, which her imprint doesn't appreciate at all!
k1942 chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
Very , very interesting , meeting Nahuel's sisters, and informative on both sides!
k1942 chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
I really hope Alice's vision doesn't mean danger for Ness, or any of them as far as that goes. This stopover in Tefe was a fun learning experience for Ness, one she certainly wouldn't have had in Forks!
k1942 chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
You may not like it, Daddy Edward, but it's going to happen regardless! The circle sharing their histories with Ness was quite an eye-opener. I'm a bit surprised that Senna would tell of her sad experience with sex, but she was brave to have shared it! I really laughed at the exchanges between Jacob and Edward!
k1942 chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
Heaven help all parents of teenagers! What a minefield to navigate, human or vampire!
k1942 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
What a great birthday present! Not only a trip to South America, but a visit with old friends, too!
Katt423 chapter 11 . 5/19/2013
You lost me by chapter 11, I had no idea what was going on. It was also kinda creepy when she asked for his genatalia. I would have liked for there to be some kind of build up to them saving her, instead they just randomly show up and kill Joham not very suspenseful.
abbyweyr chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
Stopping reading this one a mention of little wife. Don't read about where this is going.