Reviews for Birthday
Hyvanna chapter 12 . 6/5/2010
Awe Nessie first Jacob kiss :). Fun chapter ...except... EWE YES! GROSS DAD! First peirod is bad enough much less vampire father/grandfather needing/wanting to know stuff like that and to "analyze" it that way ummm... EWWE Creepy! That was funny though yep put it in the cabnit with my first dyper, plasinta lol. TT-N-TBTU!
Hyvanna chapter 11 . 6/5/2010
WoW that was such a good chapter my eyesight blurred, from seeing the vision, to telling Jacob he hurt her, to sharing with the circle, to even takeing the beads to the trib then Edward carrying her out, then her last thought as she jumped she is free. Gah! I'm a big-ol-crybaby right now that was so good. Two Thumbs-N-Two Big Toes UP!
Hyvanna chapter 10 . 6/5/2010
WoW just the little bit she wrote for Jacob made tears in my eyes, damn your good. Awesome job on the whole captor braking down the victom thing too. TT-N-TBTU!
Hyvanna chapter 9 . 6/5/2010
She should have tooken a small peace of the paper she wrote Bella a letter on, droped on her walks a trail for them to pick up...crap nm he would find it too shudder at what he would have done then... grr... yeah hurry Jacob. TT-N-TBTU!
Hyvanna chapter 8 . 6/5/2010
Dammed if ya do and dammed if you don't poor Nessie, she's a tinny bit lucky he anit on her 24/7 but still, Hurry jeezy family find her. TT-N-TBTU!
Hyvanna chapter 7 . 6/5/2010
WoW! NO Nessie :( Good heart-raceing chapter. I actualy did think something like this would happen if his dad ever found out there was another hybrid and the Voturi didn't stop him, I'm glad you added this, I'm it OMG terrible but would be his altimet perfection in breding exspermenting. TT-N-TBTU!
Hyvanna chapter 6 . 6/5/2010
Awe Nessie's first kiss :( ..Mm Nahuel can be steamy too (shiver sigh) Poor Jacob lol. TT-N-TBTU!
Hyvanna chapter 5 . 6/5/2010
Great chapter so much went on. I had to laugh at Renesmee doing the spider on his back when he was looking for critters in his sleepin bag. Yah! Nessie met 2 new hybrids :)an finshed her song. TT-N-TBTU!
Hyvanna chapter 4 . 6/5/2010
That was a fun carefee chapter Nessie getting to be a kid :) verry sweet. TT-N-TBTU!
Hyvanna chapter 3 . 6/5/2010
OMG Poor Jacob Renesmee gives him the worst questions to answer lol Edward is gonna snap soon. I love the Amzon circle I still think that is so cool, and they are so very helpfull. TT-N-TBTU! Big Hug for Senna :(
Hyvanna chapter 2 . 6/5/2010
ECK! Poor Nessie's peeking, I laughed cause I CAN amagin a 12yr old with a raw peace of meat hanging out of her mouth looking into a window lol that is too funny of an image. Me thinks Jacob's gonna be in a lot of trouble if his mind becomes dirtyer then when he amagined being with Bella in the tent lol.
Hyvanna chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
That was cute she just wanted HER burrett back, mean-ol raven lol. UhOh little Nessie's grown up. Awe sweet moment with Rosalie and Emmett :) TT-N-TBTU!
ChloeTHG chapter 8 . 5/23/2010
:'(
ChloeTHG chapter 2 . 5/22/2010
poor Nessie! shes only 4!...
fortheloveofedward2 chapter 13 . 5/16/2010
I loved this sad, tragic, but happily ended story. It was very well written. I am onto the next story. I love your writing so much. Keep up the good work.

Angela