Reviews for Junie B Jones Broken vase
notgoodbye-seeyouthen chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
I love you, you are the best person ever. Never stop writing Junie B. Jones fanfiction. NEVER
Simply Magestic chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Dear,

Your paragraphing is terrible. Ever heard of the 'Enter' key? Oh my gosh, it creates a giant space! -Gasp- You have tons of grammar/spelling errors; 'I' is supposed to be capitalized. Also, quotes are supposed to be in quotation marks, stupid. The list goes on and on and on... well, I doubt that you have the intelligence to understand because the way you write makes you seem like a big moron. So, you think you're smart, huh? Well, prove me wrong by not getting angry and sending me a PM that asks for help. And get a beta-reader to proofread your work; they are free on this site.

-Shining Cloud
sunshine-bug-10 chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
ok but good
sunshine-bug-10 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
cool love this book
girlygirlygirl chapter 2 . 1/30/2010
sorry i was grumy that day :(
girlygirlygirl chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
I THINK YOUR THE DUMBO AROUND HERE YOU BIG STUPID FAT GUY! I HATE YOUR NAME ANYWAY I WILL REPORT YOU AND REPORT YOU YA BUG DUMMIE! YOUR SO STUPID! YOUR SO DUMB THIS STORY IS NOT DUMB JUST BECAUSE I SPACED IT WRONG! SO BUZZ OF AND MIND YOUR OWN CANDLEWAX!
Laura Beth loves Jesus chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
this is really bad! can't you just seperate different thoughts using your 'enter' key! dumbo