Reviews for Junie B Jones Broken vase
Mrs chapter 1 . 3/5
Don't forget the dialogue!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Youre not cute. This story sucks. Use grammar dumbass gay ass fuck dipshit
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Don't get pissed because someone criticized your story. They took time out of their life to review your story, and you should appreciate it.
Did you even read the fanfic story policy?
notgoodbye-seeyouthen chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
I love you, you are the best person ever. Never stop writing Junie B. Jones fanfiction. NEVER
Simply Magestic chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Dear,

Your paragraphing is terrible. Ever heard of the 'Enter' key? Oh my gosh, it creates a giant space! -Gasp- You have tons of grammar/spelling errors; 'I' is supposed to be capitalized. Also, quotes are supposed to be in quotation marks, stupid. The list goes on and on and on... well, I doubt that you have the intelligence to understand because the way you write makes you seem like a big moron. So, you think you're smart, huh? Well, prove me wrong by not getting angry and sending me a PM that asks for help. And get a beta-reader to proofread your work; they are free on this site.

-Shining Cloud
sunshine-bug-10 chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
ok but good
sunshine-bug-10 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
cool love this book
girlygirlygirl chapter 2 . 1/30/2010
sorry i was grumy that day :(
girlygirlygirl chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
I THINK YOUR THE DUMBO AROUND HERE YOU BIG STUPID FAT GUY! I HATE YOUR NAME ANYWAY I WILL REPORT YOU AND REPORT YOU YA BUG DUMMIE! YOUR SO STUPID! YOUR SO DUMB THIS STORY IS NOT DUMB JUST BECAUSE I SPACED IT WRONG! SO BUZZ OF AND MIND YOUR OWN CANDLEWAX!
OG Lady Britain chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
this is really bad! can't you just seperate different thoughts using your 'enter' key! dumbo