Reviews for The Little Rose
Soul chapter 18 . 2/24/2013
Such a beautiful story :)
leratdebibliotheque chapter 18 . 12/6/2012
I just finished reading the little prince in French class today and I think that this was an amazing sequel. Definitely up to par :)
zuzuthezombie chapter 18 . 7/22/2012
WOOT! A perfect sequel for a perfect book!
Shadows-of-the-Night122 chapter 11 . 5/12/2011
Dude this is an amazing story! This is my favorite book!
Q-A the Authoress chapter 18 . 3/26/2011
Such a sweet ending. I remember my old teacher reading this in class one time, it really is a wonderful story, and you wrote a worthy sequel to it.
FallenAngelDayhan chapter 18 . 2/21/2011
T.T waaa! really beautifull story! you keep the scense of the book really well, n.n was a happy ending and nothing happend to the rose! really beautiful fic!
Aslan's Lamb chapter 18 . 8/3/2010
This is so...imaginative and charming...I really like it. I like the way Annie keeps aging with each planet and the way anything can be created with a pencil and piece of paper. I like the gentleness of your main characters, the way they never hurt anyone else, not even when it seems like the rose needs to be dealt with. I wonder though, how the rose managed to get rid of the animals and the marbles. You never explain that.
The Bookmaster chapter 18 . 5/4/2010
Great story. You really captured the characters very well. Bravo.
Shooeyshushu chapter 18 . 2/3/2010
ah, a lovely ending. very sweet. are all roses female? i hope not, cuz it would be interesting to imagine the rose with a boyfriend :D. are you done with this story, or will you continue it? i sure hope there will be more. i loved your story!
Voler Libre chapter 18 . 2/3/2010
aw what a good story! brava!
Love of Hatred chapter 18 . 2/3/2010
Amazing! They story was very cute overall, and you captured their personalities pretty well. I like the whole climatic part at the end with the rose and it's great how everything worked out well. The ending was especially adorable. Good job!
Shooeyshushu chapter 17 . 2/2/2010
ooh! update soon! i have a feeling the prince will try to convince the rose first, then... i dont know. i hope she doesnt die tho. all she needs is some understanding.
Shooeyshushu chapter 16 . 1/31/2010
the roots! of course! i was frantically trying to think of a way the rose couldve done all that! i thought maybe it was her thorns, but the roots make MUCH more sense.
Voler Libre chapter 15 . 1/28/2010
the suspense is killing me!
Shooeyshushu chapter 15 . 1/28/2010
ooh wow. a whole new layer to your story! this is great! so did the rose actually eat the sheep and bunnies, or...? maybe the prince can draw her a pretty boy rose, or a nice big palace or something. i cannot imagine where u are going with this! ugh, so excited for whats to come!