Reviews for Chicks Dig Scars
orangeapeal chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Quick & hot & hard... well done!
JasperLuver48 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
that was fuckin hot! great story!
smelsies chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I really loved this story. I read it a couple months ago and I for the life of me don't know why I didn't review. I am usually a real stickler about that. Sorry but at least I am here now. I really loved it and I think you are pretty awesome.
KimberlyAnnT chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I loved it
drkvctry chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
delicious!
lynne0731 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
that was hot!
Gemgem020507 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Oh fuck yes I dig scars! That was exactly what I was looking for, short, sweet, hot as fuck! Bravo little lady! 10/10...is it hot in here? Dayum! *claps*
AliceinAngst chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Bella is right, chicks do dig scars. Yum.
EmmaRandomAs chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
lol... completely awesome! and absoultely correct... chicks definately do dig scars! (depending on how someone got them of course!)
tiffaninichole chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
HOT, HOT, HOT! I can just imagine Jasper's big ol peen and I'm damn near drooling! Loves it!
Azrael Blood chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
YEAH! AWESOME I really do love this. lol I'm hyper and glad I started reading Twilight fanfictions again. THANKS AND LATERS!
ColourmeCullen chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
This was a great tide me over until FttOM updates! ;)
BamaBabe chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Hot and fun. Awesome line from a fun movie. You translated it very nicely.

Thank you for sharing your idea!
Chelsie Whitlock chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Um...Why the hell hadn't I read this before tonight? I don't have a good answer to that, but I am so glad you offered this up tonight when I was asking for suggestions. It was totally Fuckhot, and I loved it. I seriously love me some Jasper/Bella and this little o/s is definitely going on my favorites list. I am totally about to crash tonight, but I will be going through your story list at some point and reading my way through them. You are a very talented writer and I am kicking myself for not seaching you out sooner...please forgive me.
mynxi chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Well Fuck BB! What can I say I loved it. I never had an issue with scars and yes most of the time they can be sexy especially if the guy wearing them is but damn...I think I have a new appreciation. ;)

Thanks for this...I'm glad you had someone that needed placating LOL!

xoxoxox