Reviews for Understatements
Phish Tacko chapter 1 . 6/21
Nicely done!
Skendo chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
To say that I loved this one-shot is an understatement! It summed the series up perfectly :) Bravo!
Black Night chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
HA, HA , HA, HA, HA, HA!
Loved this! I didn't read the books, watched the movies.
And I couldn't STAND them for pretty much the same reason as Klaus. Thanks for the good laugh!
Forestwater chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
This is really good: exactly like how I’d expect Klaus to react to such an insipid series (and of course he’d need to finish them, because he doesn’t seem like the kind of person to EVER put a book down). The only real problem I had with it was the ending. Considering the traumas he’s experienced with fire, and his love of books — not to mention all the libraries he’s seen destroyed, and books burned — I can’t imagine him ever willingly destroying a book, especially by burning it. I feel like it would bring up too many memories and just be sad in general for him. So I thought that part was OOC, but otherwise it was an adorable and hilarious one-shot, and I’m really glad I read it. :)
McNineSpike chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
This is oober funny! :)

We need more Soap Box Writers in our life! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Bravo you captured him perfectly.
I hope you will make more fanfiction soon
BeautifulAngel chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Fantastic. Absolutely hilarious.
almostjaime chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
this made me smile (:
Cirno Baka 9 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Loved it. Especially the ending XD
Anonymous Reviewer-T chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I don't know if you get this a lot, but I LOVE YOU for writing this fic.
Reasons are: Series of Unfortunate Events, Twilight (you know why :)), and the reenactment of something I absolutely could not do but ardently and fruitlessly long for. :)

Well done. And I am a female, by the way.

I could never do that because the books I got were from a library, and if anything happened to said borrowed materials I would have to pay for it and face the music from my parents (and maybe the librarian as well) and I refuse, absolutely *REFUSE* to let the evil presence have the satisfaction of giving me such trouble, nor support such evil as to shell out my money for it if I did not have to (library fines, and library getting another copy), which Klaus sadly did, unfortunately. Which is why I did not pop into a bookstore, although I could have had the satisfaction of watching it go up in flames. BURN, unworthy waste of time and resources, BURN! May you burn eternally, MWUAH HA HA

coughcough, sorry for my bout of insanity. Truthfully, I did not know how to express my feelings otherwise. You have my thanks forevermore.

Have you read "Shades of Gray"?
countingbullets chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Oh! You just took words out of my mouth.
That was brilliant! I loathe twilight and think Klaus would react just as you said. Loved it!
Yoshi-Strange chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
To whomever wrote this...spot on!

Y-S
NazoFox2501 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Oh, poor Klaus, having to read the dreaded "Twilight" series. They were so horrible, it would be cruel for him to give the books to Sunny for her to rip apart with her teeth. Alas, if only he could go back in time to warn himself of this monstrosity of a series, he would do so gladly, but in the end, this was just another unfortunate event in his life.

In all seriousness, though, this is a great piece of work. It's nice to see an anti-Twilight argument that goes into detail without blowing too many, if any, cranial fuses.
Natural-Territory chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
This is the most wonderful story I have ever read *gives standing ovation*.
Scarlet Wolf chapter 1 . 3/20/2011