Reviews for Confessions of a MiddleAged HalfBlood Prince
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Very fluently written. You've managed to slowly work towards the climax, and instead of it getting boring, it just got steamier second by second. Not everyone succeeds in that.
Twilightfans chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
please tell me you're not just going to leave it like that?

at least finish the Ron part of it, please?
BlackMoon6666 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I really loved this fic you also managed to keep them in character which I was happy about. I imagined Snape being clumsy with words and tenderness and that is how you portrayed him. Snape is a hard character to capture and you managed quite nicely, Two thumbs up
ThornLeaf chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Wha! Hot! You write GREAT yaoi, but this one is particularly good - if only because i hate snarry and this makes me like it ;)
The Conspicuous Ninja chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I love this. I tohught it was really good. (and sexy, ;D)

One thing... The bit at the end with Ron, doesn't make any sense. Not even with your explanation.

Why... out of everywhere in the school... would Ron look in the Potions classroom? Especially considering, what you said about Ron not actually knowing about Harry and Severus.

So... that confused me quite a bit, O.o

But, apart from that. It was good. I liked it. :D

Silver997 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
nice one shot.

I thot it was fitting.

A shocker right from the beginning. I wasnt expecting a peck on the cheek right away. but thats good too.

are you going to write more fanfictions? I would like to read more of your work.

Yggi Marauder chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
LOL Ron knew?

but in anycase, i love it. xD made me feel all warm and mushy inside. lol
mangalover4ev2536 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
*fangirl squeal*

usually I hate this pairing, but this was awesome!

You captured Snape's personality beautifully!

But what's that thing with Ron on the end?

I don't get it.
Katsy17 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
very hot!
themrs chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Really hot and adorable snarry! Great characterizatons!
PhoenixThestral chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Wow! Incredible work. I absolutely love it!
Deby Magid chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
not something ron wishe to see I bet
rarestlove27 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Wow, that was great! The scenes were expertly written and came together beautifully. Nothing beats a story that is well written and has a creative plotline.

To say it in plain words: The Sex was hot! I've never blushed as hard as I did as I read that. I loved it!

Thank you for that! *runs off for a cold shower*

-Sileny Nox

P.s I love your name...
BloodGushes chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
great story!

just wondering what happened with the ron scene at the end?