Reviews for The Heart is Your Kingdom
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I loved it! I don't know if you write anymore but you should keep going youre one of those writers that can write one page and get so much detail and suck the reader in so easily!(thats a good thing!)
Koko7180 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Hey! )

I favourited three of your stries, I must say I thought you were gonna include some more fluff *laughs* I'VE BEEN TRYING TO FIND EVERYWHERE fics about Yuzuyu and Shouta, and this ones were the ones I could find... do you know any site with this pairing's fics?

Hugs,

Tamara
inactiveeaaccount chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
this was so cute! D
Namixas chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
So! While I was browsing around...I realized I never had the chance to review this fic. *gasp!* O.O How can this be? Haha, but this is great, I'm so glad that Yuzu and Shouta ended up being together! I remember that Namiko :P She was the one who didn't like Marika in AB, ugh, she's such a jealous girl. Serves her right. Awesome job with this story!
LazyPencilLender chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
really cute! I love it! 0 I've always loved the shoutaxyuzuyu pairing.

Keep up the good stories! : )
MetallicBlueFrog chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Kyahh! Kawaii! I L-O-V-E it! Yuzuyu and Shouta make SUCH a cute couple! Ever since I saw that episode when they meet, all I thought was, "They look so adorable together!" You should write a sequel or something. Heck. Just keep on writing good stories!
Irimi chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Aw, I totally love this couple. They are so cute .

Good work!
Pandapple chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Very kawaii I love it! I got worried about the Namiko girl, but I'm glad she's out of the picture in the very end, ne?
U.W.A.H Squad chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
U.W.A.H!

ANOTHER GREAT ONE-SHOT AKANE! XD WE LOVE THE WHOLE YUZUXSHOUTA PLOT THIS TIME HAHA - MARIKA AND KEN ARE JUST EK! LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE OF YOUR FICS!
Gogglelicious chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
A FOR AWESOME! XD Yes! You put more Marika and Ken moments - they are hilarious! Ooh Ken's a pervert for going to the bathroom with Marika!

Ken: SHUT UP SHE DRAGGED ME!

Yay for the ending! Though I kinda wished for more between YuzuxShouta, but then that might make it cliche wouldn't it? :P Love the story! Keep up the good work!
First Day High chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
eek! i loved it! no...i still love it! i kept rereading it over and over because it was funny, cute, emotional, but most of all very loveable to read. :) shoutaxyuzu forever!
Sorkai101 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
cute! i loved it! write more yuzuxshouta stories please! :)
Automatic Code Red 123 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Beautifully written Akane! Loved it from the very beginning all the way to the end. TT I know how Yuzu feels! Especially when she frowns at the guy she likes! Sigh, I do that sometimes and it's just because I get nervous and I forget to smile! Ahh...so embarrassing. Tch, that Namiko didn't deserve Shouta in the first place XP I don't like her at all. Satsuki! You should've put Ayumi in there somewhere...just a thought. :) The parts that I probably laughed the most about were the Marika/Ken moments - the bathroom one made me rofl
Pokkin Choco chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
AWE LOVE IT! Thanks for always writing up yuzuxshouta fics You're the best! Oyaki is starting to sound good now...hehe. I think I remember seeing a Namiko in the anime, she's the one with short hair right? Well, as long as Yuzu is with Shouta, that's all that matters! :)
Ramen and Chopsticks chapter 1 . 12/31/2009