Reviews for Shouniaisha Taicho
silverquord chapter 57 . 4/24
First off, I was worried about going through M rated fics (not really into lemons) but reading something like this totally makes going through them so worth it.

Being a Yemi Hikari/bleach fan, I've lapped up all your Gin stories bec I really love the character and the way you've written them(they're all spectacular!), but this one really stands out... not just among Gin centric stories, but even compared against the bleach fanfics I've read in the site. It may be because it tackles such a mature topic, so the story has to be written in a specific mature tone that contributed to a certain depth in the story... combined with your usual level of writing, this has resulted in a interesting and indepth work that is very unlike your other hitsugaya/Gin centric fics. This came across very professional and in fact, I think is the only bleach fanfic I've come across that tried to handle such a realistic topic with such detail. If this was a result of the collaboration with evilhumor, then I must say that this venture has been truly successful.

Many of the elements used worked very well with the topic, and the pacing, structure and detail of the fic contributed to the suspense and believability of the story. I think the highlight of the fic is that the writing has managed to de-caricaturize(lol is there such a word) the original canon bleach characters from 2d manga characters to very real and believable people.

There are some holes that were left open as mention by other reviewers (e.g. Soi fons Himeka?) and the pacing and style felt like (in my opinion) started to wane just slightly at the end (around ch50-onwards) and bordered back to its slightly manga-ish characters, but even so, this piece has set the bar so high that when I say 'wane' in my previous sentence it actually still means it's still superb writing... it's more a nitpicking than anything else and I just had to give my opinion so that you and evilhumor can improve your writing even further.

Thank you for writing this piece, Evilhumour Author and Yemi Hikari. Thank you for spending the time on it and finishing the story. Even years after it's written, its still very much appreciated.

Ps I think the sequel fic (tousantaicho) is probably not going to be completed? It hasn't been updated in a while... but if in case you do read this, just want to say I'm still interested to see what happens to it :p
Basement chapter 46 . 2/5/2016
I can't believe Yoruichi's reaction to Soifon being raped, much to lax for my liking, thouht she cared more. SAD
Detective Ethan Redfield chapter 4 . 2/13/2015
Aishadou can't possibly be completely serious in how he's treating Soifon. He has to be manipulating her, testing her. He's an instructor.
Detective Ethan Redfield chapter 2 . 2/13/2015
Not bad. I'm impressed in how the characters seem to be so in character. One thing that drives me nuts in fanfiction is OOC characters.

Aishadou is also developing nicely so far. Will continue reading.
Detective Ethan Redfield chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
Is Aishadou going for a zero-percent approval gambit? Because if he is so skilled as an instructor, he should know that Toushiro is a skilled captain.
Lynne D. Mariza chapter 56 . 7/21/2014
Just going to leave another review...
This story is honestly amazing! I had accidentally stumbled across it while searching for OC fics and this is definitely a gem. There is also the way your writing styles just drew me in and I literally couldn't stop reading. (I finished this story and what you have of the sequel in less than a day...)
On to the plot, it was honestly a shock when I got to some of the later chapters, I had no idea it would turn into 'this' when I first started reading. It would be awesome if you could get round to finishing the sequel! I am really interested in how everything's going to wrap up, because it definitely won't be as simple as a 'and they all lived happily ever after'.
Thanks for writing such a fantastic fic :D
Please write more!
Lynne D. Mariza chapter 57 . 7/21/2014
this story is...I really don't know how to describe this, but I think that you did a very good job in this. And that you are both AWESOME writers!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Decent chapter so far but I doubt he would let soifon slap him without retaliation
forever122 chapter 57 . 6/29/2013
Don't know if I ever reviewed this one or not. It's a great one though. Very detailed. It was interesting. You have great writing skills. I look forward to when you update Touchan Taicho.
DGtnsl chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
I always love that fact that Rangiku can give Toshiro a pep-talk. And then give him a headache by going off drinking. She does bring a sense of normalcy though.
everafter chapter 57 . 6/2/2013
I have recently found your work and amazing is all I could say. I can't wait until the squeal. By the way have you ever thought of doing a story between Soifon and Byakuya. I'd like to see what you could do with those two.
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 35 . 3/12/2013
Kenpachi! Who would have thought, he would have been the one to see it?
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 12 . 3/12/2013
Hot. Damn. Shit just got real.
shugo tensai chapter 57 . 8/29/2012
Wow I can't believe I finished this in one day it is currently 04:08 am this is a great story. It was good and bad I think the good guy took too long to act on the information they recieved butt it was still good. Nice work to the both of you.
ann chapter 57 . 7/30/2012
You said in the author's note to mention any loose ends. I would remind you and Evilhumour that the issure with Himeka hadn/t been resolved. Does she disappear with that man, or did she disappear once the substance was completely out of her system?