Reviews for Shouniaisha Taicho
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Decent chapter so far but I doubt he would let soifon slap him without retaliation
forever122 chapter 57 . 6/29/2013
Don't know if I ever reviewed this one or not. It's a great one though. Very detailed. It was interesting. You have great writing skills. I look forward to when you update Touchan Taicho.
DGtnsl chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
I always love that fact that Rangiku can give Toshiro a pep-talk. And then give him a headache by going off drinking. She does bring a sense of normalcy though.
everafter chapter 57 . 6/2/2013
I have recently found your work and amazing is all I could say. I can't wait until the squeal. By the way have you ever thought of doing a story between Soifon and Byakuya. I'd like to see what you could do with those two.
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 35 . 3/12/2013
Kenpachi! Who would have thought, he would have been the one to see it?
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 12 . 3/12/2013
Hot. Damn. Shit just got real.
shugo tensai chapter 57 . 8/29/2012
Wow I can't believe I finished this in one day it is currently 04:08 am this is a great story. It was good and bad I think the good guy took too long to act on the information they recieved butt it was still good. Nice work to the both of you.
ann chapter 57 . 7/30/2012
You said in the author's note to mention any loose ends. I would remind you and Evilhumour that the issure with Himeka hadn/t been resolved. Does she disappear with that man, or did she disappear once the substance was completely out of her system?
ann chapter 54 . 7/30/2012
Yay! Go gin, kick his ass! I'm just glad that Soi Fon isn't going back to that man in the middle of the night; did she run out of that stuff? Also, I think that the circumstances at hand will definately distact her from Himeka (is that how it was spells?) I'm just going to be glad when Aishodou is dead. How will the other shinigami react to Gin being out of jail? Will squad 3 protest and will Soi Fon have to have her men restain them so that they don't do anything to prevent fair combat?
ann chapter 50 . 7/30/2012
Oh yes! That's toshiro for you! Ichigo was smart to give it to Urahara who can fax it or whatever over to the Soul Society. Oh, wait. Better yet Rukia and Ichigo can personally deliver the phone with incriminating video! :)) [big smile]
ann chapter 49 . 7/30/2012
Oh No! That guy needs to be put in his place. I wonder what Soi Fon (and the head captain for that matter) will do about Shinso being at the scene. Both will know that Gin did something (intervening I mean) but what will they do about it? I'm curious.
I'm glad that you (and Evilhumor) didn't make the sexual abuse scenes with toshiro to graphic. Thank You!
gcan chapter 57 . 7/30/2012
less bloody and horrible then I would have liked his end, but more touching. i wanted a team stomp by zenpachi, ichigo, soifon, gin and matsumoto. with orihime there to ensure he wouldn't die till everybody was 'satisfied' . glad you gotta round to finishing.
ann chapter 24 . 7/29/2012
Gin knows, he should tell Rangiku.
Toshiro knows, he should tell Unohana or Ukitake (someone that'll take him seriously).
ann chapter 21 . 7/29/2012
So unohana bribs him with sweets? Funny! :)

I think Toshiro could black mail Unohana ("I'll sit through it and not complain") into examining Soi Fon ("if you examine Soi Fon")
ann chapter 21 . 7/29/2012
So unohana bribs him with sweets? Funny! :)