Reviews for Shouniaisha Taicho
Detective Ethan Redfield chapter 4 . 2/13
Aishadou can't possibly be completely serious in how he's treating Soifon. He has to be manipulating her, testing her. He's an instructor.
Detective Ethan Redfield chapter 2 . 2/13
Not bad. I'm impressed in how the characters seem to be so in character. One thing that drives me nuts in fanfiction is OOC characters.

Aishadou is also developing nicely so far. Will continue reading.
Detective Ethan Redfield chapter 1 . 2/13
Is Aishadou going for a zero-percent approval gambit? Because if he is so skilled as an instructor, he should know that Toushiro is a skilled captain.
Lynn D. Mariza chapter 56 . 7/21/2014
Just going to leave another review...
This story is honestly amazing! I had accidentally stumbled across it while searching for OC fics and this is definitely a gem. There is also the way your writing styles just drew me in and I literally couldn't stop reading. (I finished this story and what you have of the sequel in less than a day...)
On to the plot, it was honestly a shock when I got to some of the later chapters, I had no idea it would turn into 'this' when I first started reading. It would be awesome if you could get round to finishing the sequel! I am really interested in how everything's going to wrap up, because it definitely won't be as simple as a 'and they all lived happily ever after'.
Thanks for writing such a fantastic fic :D
Please write more!
Lynn D. Mariza chapter 57 . 7/21/2014
this story is...I really don't know how to describe this, but I think that you did a very good job in this. And that you are both AWESOME writers!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Decent chapter so far but I doubt he would let soifon slap him without retaliation
forever122 chapter 57 . 6/29/2013
Don't know if I ever reviewed this one or not. It's a great one though. Very detailed. It was interesting. You have great writing skills. I look forward to when you update Touchan Taicho.
DGtnsl chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
I always love that fact that Rangiku can give Toshiro a pep-talk. And then give him a headache by going off drinking. She does bring a sense of normalcy though.
everafter chapter 57 . 6/2/2013
I have recently found your work and amazing is all I could say. I can't wait until the squeal. By the way have you ever thought of doing a story between Soifon and Byakuya. I'd like to see what you could do with those two.
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 35 . 3/12/2013
Kenpachi! Who would have thought, he would have been the one to see it?
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 12 . 3/12/2013
Hot. Damn. Shit just got real.
shugo tensai chapter 57 . 8/29/2012
Wow I can't believe I finished this in one day it is currently 04:08 am this is a great story. It was good and bad I think the good guy took too long to act on the information they recieved butt it was still good. Nice work to the both of you.
ann chapter 57 . 7/30/2012
You said in the author's note to mention any loose ends. I would remind you and Evilhumour that the issure with Himeka hadn/t been resolved. Does she disappear with that man, or did she disappear once the substance was completely out of her system?
ann chapter 54 . 7/30/2012
Yay! Go gin, kick his ass! I'm just glad that Soi Fon isn't going back to that man in the middle of the night; did she run out of that stuff? Also, I think that the circumstances at hand will definately distact her from Himeka (is that how it was spells?) I'm just going to be glad when Aishodou is dead. How will the other shinigami react to Gin being out of jail? Will squad 3 protest and will Soi Fon have to have her men restain them so that they don't do anything to prevent fair combat?
ann chapter 50 . 7/30/2012
Oh yes! That's toshiro for you! Ichigo was smart to give it to Urahara who can fax it or whatever over to the Soul Society. Oh, wait. Better yet Rukia and Ichigo can personally deliver the phone with incriminating video! :)) [big smile]