Reviews for Dream Distortion
Faith Crain chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Fantastic. Love it.
AngiePowers493 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Wow...that was...amazing. You did a really good job describing everything and you practically captivated me. A little too much at the beginning, but that ended up being just great. You caught me best when Reid was in the elevator, Hotch was in front of him, and he was putting the puzzle pieces back together. This was just great...I LOVE how descriptive you are.
lastcrazyhorn chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Woof!

It'd be really awesome for a follow-up to this story if you ended up having them room together on this case and for Reid to have this dream again. *fans herself*
Angelpoppet chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Very cool fic :) Do you intend to follow it?
seditionary chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Just found this story, and loved it! Very complex take on Reid and I liked the voice of the "dream man." Great job!
MrsBee1973 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Unf. I frekkin love this...And as such, you've been added to the I Knew You'd Understand Community. Congratulations! I will put you on alert and watch for your future H/R brilliance. thanks again! CMAli
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Sensationally hot, rawr.
SweetStrawberryShortCake chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
i liked this is it finished? it would be so good if it were extended. any way very good.
name chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I quite liked this one...usually I avoid slash at all costs when it's characters I know to be heterosexual (and in the case of criminal minds they are all destinctly heterosexual) but I got curious as to how someone would make it fit the characters without comepletely changing who they are (because that is often what happens with story lines that deviate from plausability, people creat a new character with the same name), and I think you have done this very well. you've managed to have a character have such an experience and react to it in a fairly characteristic way. well done.
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
That was smoking hot.
JiraiyaWhitney chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
ok BEST H/R I have EVER read! Seriously, this takes the cake! Never before have I blished that hard reading something like this. :)
Orange.Dreams.4.4.0.8 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Ahh, so amazing! I loved how you set the story up, with the breaks in the dream into reality, and then Hotch, it was all just simply fantastic! This was just pure bliss and I loved every second of it. And the quotes you picked were marvelous. Thanks for posting! Happy New Year!
AhmoseInarus chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Heh... Sweet... Wish my dreams were that hot. But no. I tend to dream that I'm at work. And then talk in my sleep. Once, my roomate heard me say "And your total today is $87.23." God... So much for fun dreams.

Anyway. This was good. I very much like poor Reid trying to analyze his dreams. Tell the kid to get over it and just admit that he WANTS Hotch to dominate him and do... unspeakable things to him... w00t!
BlackDeath6 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
awesome. i love it. i think reid is the only person who would rationalize a sex dream. you should really write more of these. how about hotch finding out what reid was thinking in the elevator?
Wingstar102 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
You have to write more like these. It was border-line morbid-aggressive and almost... demonic. Ha! Demonic Hotch! LOL. Oh yeah. Did I mention I love this?

Love and cherries,