Reviews for Le Français
HeartSentence chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Lol, I'm French and I really enjoyed this story ! Well done :)
00tiva0jisbon00 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Very creative, merely curious when I ask this(I'm not trying to be rude(especially because I'm new to this site, and because I haven't even posted anything yet)) but, why French? But I do love french(and Spanish for that matter but that isn't really relevant(oops I'm babbling, I didn't realize I did that while writing, I'll have to work on that))

00tiva0jisbon00
LAurore chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I liked it ! It was funny :) I'm french too and it's kind of weird to see some french words into english one. But, I really appreciate it !
Sparthy chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Good but i'm french nd What is your name don't give Comment s'appelle vous in frenc. It give: Comment vous appelez-vous?

Good fic

Au revoir!
lil smiles chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Well, who knew that my French 11 would come in handy! Loved it! What a fun little crack!fic. The reaction from Alizée was just utterly priceless, especially the end. I'm definitely going to nominate this little gem for the Wacky Moment Jellie. Great job, Penny!
Hermione Potter1990 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
(Just a side note, I have an account that I haven't signed into yet, so you probably know me.)

Now onto the review. Very, very funny. I just wish I understood French.
CharmedNightSkye chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Thanks. This made me laugh.

Til later readings
Frogster chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Très drôle! :D I can just see Jane laughing his head off.
Viktorija chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Great job!:)
raquelvalente91 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I never had good grades in French, so I think this is going to be a funny way for me to learn some things ;)
lisbon69 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
lol... loved it... are u ciontinuing? woukld be good then we'll know just why they are in France in a hotel room...?
shepweir always chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
So cute and it is easy to understand the mix up. Jane certainly does not look like a JANE.
evs14u chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Very nice please update
yaba chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
haha...super cute :) great idea!
WildDaisies10 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Yay for using my prompt!

Loved it and it was quite hilarious!