Reviews for Out in the Rain

It's really good
AliceCullen3 chapter 3 . 9/1/2010
This story's great!
SeverusLovesHarry chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
Cool idea sounds good so far! Please continue soon :)
StarGazer451 chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
OMG i luv this story so much. it is amazing pls pls pls updae soon, i'm begging you pls. it is perfect and i especially luv the bit where rose and the doctor are talking about werewpolves and 'we are not amused' it woz so funny. ps how will the doctors and rose t's relationship develop? it would be so sweet if they got together. anyway pls update really soon.
SakuraDragomir chapter 3 . 2/12/2010
hey watz up

can u write more of this story plz?

i love doctor who and twilight

i hope i can read more of yur stories

ttyl

-yuuki
Laurahh1984 chapter 3 . 1/5/2010
EK i love this story!
civilian-identities chapter 3 . 1/4/2010
I've got to leave this review rather quickly (Heroes is about to start, and I promised myself that I would watch it) so this review is going to be more vague (therefore generic) than usual.

I thought that this chapter was funny (in a good way, of course). A cute chapter, whilst still being informative (which is always suberb).

I don't really have time to say much else; but I still can't wait for Chapter Four.

Keep writing!
civilian-identities chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
Another great chapter; and quickly updated too. That's amazing (and wonderful).

You're still going strong: the storyline is still interesting and flowing along, like planned; the characters are IN character (the Doctor's constant grinning), etc.

What's really impressive is that the updates are quick, and the chapters are still fairly long.

Can't wait for another chapter.

-InkyMarshmallow
The Blue Heron chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
This is cool! Great beginning. I'll definitely keep reading. :)
civilian-identities chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
To be completely honest, I'm not a fan of Twilight (far from it, actually); however I do like reading Twilight crossovers for some strange reason.

I'm not so great at leaving elaborate reviews, especially if it's a new story that I'm not familiar with or has only just gotten started; but I'm going to give it a shot.

You're doing a good job, already, and it's only the first chapter.

I can't wait to see more.

-Inky Marshmallow