Reviews for Thief
BakuraxMalikNum1Fan chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Im not sure if i could actually label this as cute so im going to call it smexy instead. GOod job :D
shinigamivc chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
I like. I like very much. (short review is short... sorry)
neverbirds chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
I want to marry anybody who actually writes these two properly, and you did it. So, so well in fact. I get so mad at the majority of thiefshipping fanfictions where Bakura is crying all over the place (wtf) and they give each other flowers and chocolates. No, they're the ultimate sadist and masochist couple, and you wrote them absolutely perfectly.

In short, I bloody love this! :3
devilberry chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Wow. It was wonderful.

I like how you write. It's... I don't know. Sort of blunt, I think. Straight forward. I like that.

You write Marik very well. He seemed really in-character to me. Very stubborn and strong, but also somewhat... weak, I guess. Weak is probably the wrong word. I think insecure may work better, but I'm not really all that sure.

But I digress, this piece was great. I really, really, really enjoyed reading it
Ltkk022 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I've noticed these two new stories you've written, both this and 'Angst' are both titled with their corresponding shipping. Very nice move, I would have never thought of it until I remembered the names of the shippings. Anyways,

Bakura, stop trying to rape Marik. It doesn't make the police go easy on you! Aha, and yes. I would also immagine Marik a masochist. HA. Bakura is the ultimate sadist. That goes without saying.

Good work, once again.

Lt.
Kankoku-ssi chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
COol story...nice POV and I like this style lots! Excellent job!