Reviews for Cogito Ergo Sum
Peppurrmint chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
*breath leaves in a whoosh*

That... was /so/ good. I don't know about the second part... but I absolutely ADORED the first. Joshua was absolutely, perfectly in character, and was so flow-y... I still can't get past how in character Joshua was. My head is spinning.

The last line in the first part is also, y'know - striking. Mental image. *re-reads it again*
aestheticisms chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
This is ridiculously well-written. It's bizarre how amazing your writing is. I especially enjoyed this one! You characterize Neku and Joshua almost flawlessly...simply breathtaking!

I would love for you to continue. For the sake of these drabbles/one-shots!

-RV
The Genius Mage chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
An update. Praise the heavens. I remember just looking at this yesterday and wondering when-if ever-it'd be updated again.

Well well well. I don't think it was bad, it was really good actually. Wonderful characterization and wording. Write some more, and don't take too long. XD

Please. *innocent look*

Anyway I fail at music so I probably missed the song reference. I move the stars, maybe? Dunno.
Peppurrmint chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
Joshua WOULD hum while sprinting. XD

I feel so sorry for Neku, trapped in the middle and utterly confuzed.
X0 Scorpio X0 chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
Another great chapter. The descriptions were really accurate but amusing at the same time and the Benedict Arnold reference was well done too. Oh and...I could -so- imagine Joshua counting to ten before chasing Sho. Hehe. :3
KittyMarks chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Wowie. Cool!

x
The Genius Mage chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
*nods* Very good, I thought it was well written, descriptive, flowed nicely...You do Joshua way better than I can! Hehe, I hope you update soon. It's clear you know exactly what you're doing.
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
That was...really good! I LOVED THAT! Amazing. The last line was so...awesome.

Hmm, maybe you could do one about Shiki? Leaving Neku behind, perhaps? She's my fave character so I want to see anything on her-but no matter what you do, it's going to be awesome I'm sure.

*bows* I take my hat off to you!
X0 Scorpio X0 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
That was a nice drabble/poem. It's very well written. Hm...well it's up to you, but why not try writing your next drabble about Joshua's opinion on Neku's partners during the game? Don't see much of that around.
Peppurrmint chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Oh.

*blinks a few times*

*shivers*

That was... really good. The descriptions are so poetic-y and nice. My favourite line is the last one - it really shows the betrayal, the 'trust', and the cold and calculating nature of the Composer... The little - s and italics in the middle help to break it up, let the reader read slower to give it more dramatic effect.

Write more poetry. I totally can't write poetry, so *wants to see more*