Reviews for Just A Little Flu
Husky2014 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
lol...I loved Marshall's last question! Awesome story!
ladybrin chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Another really good fic- i loved all of it- but esp. the part where he told her that no matter how she fights and pulls against him- he would be here- "I'm yours"- sigh- double sigh- love it! just like him too- you did a great job look forward to reading more from you soon
RomanCandles chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Too cute!
Violet chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Good story.

I would love to read more...What will they do when Mary has the flu? :)
BrittanyLS chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
I'd love to see a second part with Marshall taking care of a sick Mary!
LILKENNY chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
I like the story a lot but I think it's actually two stories in one and I think I would like them even more if they were actually two separate stories (one with him having the flue and one with him having a nightmare and them talking and finally getting together). But still very nice take on sick Marshall :D (he was a bit too lucid and active in some parts for somebody having a high fever).
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Cute! I especially love any story that includes Marshall's pj's!
pryrmtns chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I like that it's Mary that's the caretaker this time. Most stories, which is what's in character, is Marshall as the caretaker, picking up Mary's pieces.
BuJyo chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Wait...didn't I just read this over on...? LOL

Wanted to review again because it was just as fun and good the second and third time through :)
JMS529 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Good story. I like the way Mary avoids Marshall and his germs but takes care of him as she realizes how sick he is. Great work.