Reviews for The Nomad
Guest chapter 24 . 10/10/2017
it's been 5 years since your last update. I doubt this will be finished at any time. that is such a shame. from your notes at the end of the chapters, it seemed you really enjoyed writing and excited to "hear" from your readers. this was a cute little story showing York growth as a writer. just hate that so many worthy stories are left unfinished ... not only waste our time but also waste our emotional attachments to these stories .. shame.
B4bidden chapter 24 . 9/11/2017
really wish there was more
Shelby424 chapter 24 . 7/20/2017
I like that the chapters got steadily longer and better written. I hope you update it soon. I can't wait to see how things for Angie change!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
In the penultimate paragraph you've made a spelling error.
Riddens should be riddance.
lilly chapter 2 . 7/24/2015
bella is the lamb,she is bad for loving edward
edward is the lion and he is gone,no lion
garette is the panther ,she thinks he is cute and getting to like him
SheWolfMedjai chapter 24 . 5/10/2015
Please continue!
Guest chapter 24 . 1/11/2015
Please please please! Keep going you have me addicted to this one.

And I have a idea for a power Bella could do, like phase back through
time but only a few minutes.

And powers for Angela could be the shield instead of Bella since she
is always shielding Bella from other humans, and caring only for her
true friends she also can tell when people are hurt physically and
mentally.
Those are just some of my ideas I leave with you to consider no expectations just please, keep writing!
GeekGirl chapter 17 . 1/11/2015
You made a great thought pop into my head, you should make bella have some small amount of her powers come into her half human half vampire life.
GeekGirl chapter 16 . 1/11/2015
Cliff hangers girl, cliff hangers!
GeekGirl chapter 13 . 1/11/2015
You are one who can make movies if you wanted.
GeekGirl chapter 11 . 1/11/2015
You. Got. Me. Hooked!
That's all I'm gonna say!
Eeeeeeeeek!
GeekGirl chapter 10 . 1/11/2015
Girl you keep going, you're giving me heart attacks from laughing so hard at the small intro and ends each time.
GeekGirl chapter 2 . 1/10/2015
Girl your givin' me heart throbs.
Sandra46 chapter 24 . 11/6/2014
Hi I've enjoyed reading this story. Even though it seems to go back and fourth. But still good. I hope you finally find the tome to complete it as I'm very curious about what Bella is to become and I so want her to kill Edward! Xx
Laurie143 chapter 24 . 5/7/2014
Pretty please with a cherry on top update soon I really enjoyed this story so far so please finish the story I'm couriousto what happens next can't wait for more chapters!:)